ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-chat/)
-   -   [OGPlanet] "Well Done" Box Prizes (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-chat/89064-well-done-box-prizes.html)

Aubree 01-07-2011 10:14 AM

Daily Study Event/"Well Done" Box/Golden Egg Prizes

Not sure where this thread should go.. but anyways .-.

I think we should make a list of all the possible items you can get from the "Well Done" Boxes. The ones for the Daily Study Event. [These event boxes are tradeable & bankable]

The Daily Study Event ends at February 11.

./copies&pastes

[Gift Box of "You've well done"] contains:
Spoiler!

./copies&pastes for the lazy people who don't wanna turn to page two. -3- & ty to sandrie for the list ♥
10k Golden Egg
Spoiler!

14k Golden Egg
Spoiler!

18K Golden Egg
Spoiler!

24k Golden Egg
Spoiler!

SOC 01-07-2011 10:16 AM

Sort of off topic, but can you explain how it works? I have all kinds of random pieces for it from monsters, but you can't click on the NPC in Elias (gotta' press up) and I guess I didn't have any science pieces for yesterday because she didn't give any quests at all.

Aubree 01-07-2011 10:20 AM

Here's a link to the event details.
OGPlanet Forums: Daily Study Event Details

Esper 01-07-2011 10:21 AM

Aubree, I believe you get all the XP potion so [Event] Small XP Potion, [Event] Medium XP Potion, and [Event] Large XP Potion.

Each day is different. A GM posted what each day requires.
Quote:

Monday – Subject: Language
During event days, obtain Sub, Pre, and Obj items from monsters all over La Tale.
On Monday, collect Sub, Pre, and Obj items from language teacher Princess Reiya in front of Elias palace, and exchange for Gift Box of "You've done well".

Tuesday – Subject: Socials
During event days, OGPlanet will secretly reward a “Social Quiz” item by 23:00 on Monday.
On Tuesday, talk to social teacher Shaowee in front of Elias palace about taking a “Social Quiz” and an event message will pop up.
When the quiz is complete, users will receive “Social Quiz Complete!”
With “Social Quiz”, and “Social Quiz Complete!”, you could exchange for 5x Gift Box of " You've done well”.

Wednesday – Subject: Math
During event days, obtain “1”, “2”, “3”, “-“, and “+” items from monsters all over La Tale.
On Wednesday, collect 1, 2, 3, -, and + items from Math Teacher Muya at front of Elias palace and exchange for Gift Box of "You've well done” item.

Thursday – Subject: Science
During event days, OGPlanet will secretly reward a “Scientific Report” item by 23:00 on Wednesday.
On Thursday, talk to science teacher Emma in front of Elias palace while having a “Scientific Report” item and users will be able to start one of six events.
All 6 events can be completed from Emma and as an event reward you will receive a report.
When completed, you will receive “Gift Box of "You've done well”

Friday – Subject: Physical Education
During event days, OGPlanet will secretly reward a “Running Test!” item by 23:00 on Thursday.
On Friday, talk to PE Teacher Shinjo at front of Elias palace with having a “Running Test!” item and users will be able to start a running quest.
When you’ve completed a running quest, you will receive “Gift Box of "You've done well”
For Thursday/Friday, OGP will sent the requested item to your Event Inventory from the Bank NPC. When you have it, the NPC will have the ! for the quest.

Sandrie 01-07-2011 10:49 AM

I got a Step by Step book from them.

http://i54.tinypic.com/9pyh6h.jpg

BoredomKillz 01-07-2011 11:42 AM

nick was talking about it last night. he said you can get sexy dance and harjiwan (however you spell it) and the goose as well. prolly a rarer item of course

also if you can get the goose from it I CALLED IT /has ss to prove >:[

Manabi 01-07-2011 12:25 PM

kevinlp already posted the full list on OGP's forum. I can't remember his nick here on ggFTW, but I'm pretty sure he at least used to be active here as well. This is from the game files I'm sure. Since he's already posted it I'm not going to bother digging it out of them myself:

[Gift Box of "You've well done"] contains:

[Goose of Golden Egg] received.
[Hwangjin's Dance Guidebook] received.
[Sexy Dance Guidebook] received.
[Step By Step Guidebook] received.
[Normal Suntan Coupon] received.
[Weak Special Weapon Coupon] received.
[[Event] Medium XP Potion] received.
[Pet Experience Potion] received.
[Crystal Mine Ticket(30 Min.)] received.
[Limited Pet Experience Gain Increase Nostrum 20%] received.
[[Event] Small XP Potion] received.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 1441410)
also if you can get the goose from it I CALLED IT /has ss to prove >:[

*Deletes Pie's screenshot so he no longer has proof* ( ̄ー ̄)

kmelfina 01-07-2011 12:32 PM

Guildmate confirmed that you DO get the Golden Goose Egg from an event box.

Sorry Mana X_X;

Riolu 01-07-2011 03:34 PM

30 boxes = no goose

Aubree 01-07-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riolu (Post 1441543)
30 boxes = no goose

O: ! you did the quest on other accounts as well?
;_; yuck. looks like i need to log on my other accounts to check orz ./lazytorelog

EDIT: Someone has told me that Xavier opened a golden egg and received a shaggy pet !

Anyone know what other pets you can get from it? I'm not going to offer 25mil for a daam egg that might give me some crap pet T^T

LF> someone to extract info. from files? 8D [if they can be found :<]

edit again; you can do this event on multiple accounts & mail yourself all the prizes. yey.

Manabi 01-08-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aubree (Post 1441693)

LF> someone to extract info. from files? 8D [if they can be found :<]

edit again; you can do this event on multiple accounts & mail yourself all the prizes. yey.

Anything that has multiple prizes is (or at least has been) in GAMBLE_REWARD.LDT. Here's everything added to that file since the previous update:

Code:

[Goose of Golden Egg] received.
[Hwangjin's Dance Guidebook] received.
[Sexy Dance Guidebook] received.
[Step By Step Guidebook] received.
[Normal Suntan Coupon] received.
[Weak Special Weapon Coupon] received.
[Advanced XP Potion] received.
[[Event] Medium XP Potion] received.
[Pet Experience Potion] received.
END

I think the stuff past END is a glitch, it's not supposed to be in there. In any case, that looks to be just the list of stuff from the Well Done boxes. (There's not any headings in the file, at least not in readable strings, it's possible they're there but in encoded binary and unreadable). So either they moved the info for what the eggs give to a different file, or... maybe there's not a reward message. If anyone's opened one did you get a message telling you what you got, and how was it phrased? A screenshot would be great. Failing that, knowing a few different items that have definitely come from the eggs will help me hunt as well. ヾ(・ω・`)

I'm a bit skeptical on Shaggy being in the egg at the moment, could you try asking them directly to be sure? Searching on Shaggy in the files got me absolutely nothing like a reward message for a Shaggy. ( ̄~ ̄;)

Mac2492 01-08-2011 10:42 PM

That's the correct list, Maestro. =)

I'm not sure why you have the END or the last three lines repeated after it (definitely not like that in the LDT file), but all the other items listed have the same Gamble_ID, so those are definitely correct. There's also another interesting column called Probability. I'll list the value for that entry here, but I'm not positive how to interpret it.

Code:

[Goose of Golden Egg] = 10
[Hwangjin's Dance Guidebook] = 135
[Sexy Dance Guidebook] = 135
[Step By Step Guidebook] = 135
[Normal Suntan Coupon] = 255
[Weak Special Weapon Coupon] = 500
[Advanced XP Potion] = 1000
[[Event] Medium XP Potion] = 2750
[Pet Experience Potion] = 5000
[Crystal Mine Ticket(30 Min.)] = 15000
[Limited Pet Experience Gain Increase Nostrum 20%] = 15000
[[Event] Small XP Potion] = 15000

My theory is that the probability of getting an item is equal to the probability value of that item divided by the sum of all the probability values for items with the same Gamble_ID.

If you want to go by that theory, the chances of getting each item are...
Code:

Probability = listed probability / 54920 * 100%
[Goose of Golden Egg] = 0.018%
[Hwangjin's Dance Guidebook] = 0.2458%
[Sexy Dance Guidebook] = 0.2458%
[Step By Step Guidebook] = 0.2458%
[Normal Suntan Coupon] = 0.4643%
[Weak Special Weapon Coupon] = 0.91%
[Advanced XP Potion] = 1.82%
[[Event] Medium XP Potion] = 5.01%
[Pet Experience Potion] = 9.104%
[Crystal Mine Ticket(30 Min.)] = 27.31%
[Limited Pet Experience Gain Increase Nostrum 20%] = 27.31%
[[Event] Small XP Potion] = 27.31%

I BETTER BE WRONG. THESE PROBABILITIES ARE RIDICULOUS. -______-

Aubree 01-09-2011 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maestro4k (Post 1442492)
I'm a bit skeptical on Shaggy being in the egg at the moment, could you try asking them directly to be sure? Searching on Shaggy in the files got me absolutely nothing like a reward message for a Shaggy. ( ̄~ ̄;)

Well I don't know the exact wording for the prize Shaggy... People were just saying Xavier got a shaggy... and this other girl I've been pming to offer for her egg, she decided to open it and got lolfail x20 ILY Firecrackers .-. orz i wish there was a list. And i'm really curious as to what panda&robot pet it is. Someone assumed the robot pet was a minebot... but.. you'd think that ogp would write the description as "minebot" if it was... QQ;
I wanna buy the goose... but i'm not going to overpay for something that has like a 75% chance of getting crap T^T;

and wow those ^ probabilities for a goose is horrible QQ;.... somehow... not a surprise...... orz
[lolenchanting@95%=kaboom] ._.

Manabi 01-09-2011 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac2492 (Post 1442619)
That's the correct list, Maestro. =)

I'm not sure why you have the END or the last three lines repeated after it (definitely not like that in the LDT file), but all the other items listed have the same Gamble_ID, so those are definitely correct. There's also another interesting column called Probability. I'll list the value for that entry here, but I'm not positive how to interpret it.

I'm simply running strings from a bash shell on Linux against the LDT file and looking at that output. I was never able to find a LDT decoder that worked. Do you have one, and if so where can I find it? I've always wanted to look deeper at the files but kinda held back by the binary stuff. ―(T_T)→

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aubree (Post 1442826)

Well I don't know the exact wording for the prize Shaggy... People were just saying Xavier got a shaggy... and this other girl I've been pming to offer for her egg, she decided to open it and got lolfail x20 ILY Firecrackers .-. orz i wish there was a list. And i'm really curious as to what panda&robot pet it is. Someone assumed the robot pet was a minebot... but.. you'd think that ogp would write the description as "minebot" if it was... QQ;
I wanna buy the goose... but i'm not going to overpay for something that has like a 75% chance of getting crap T^T;

and wow those ^ probabilities for a goose is horrible QQ;.... somehow... not a surprise...... orz
[lolenchanting@95%=kaboom] ._.

Hmm, there's a line for [I Love You Firecracker] x20 received. in the GAMBLE_REWARD.LDT file, wasn't there in the last update. (Or at least it wasn't in cleartext in the last upate's version.) Only problem is... it's way up higher in the file, instead of the end, so just from the cleartext I can't tell the groupings easily. I'll see what I can make out, probably compare the text output of both side by side and see if I can tell what was inserted. ヾ(・ω・`)

BoredomKillz 01-10-2011 12:28 AM

200 boxes no goose thingys :V sure your friends werent lying about getting one? /shot

xdgr 01-10-2011 02:41 AM

^it's avoiding your long, black hair ...

kevinlp12 01-10-2011 03:09 AM

14xx boxes, no egg. =/

Riolu 01-10-2011 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdgr (Post 1443364)
^it's avoiding your long, back hair ...

Fixed for greater glory.

On-topic: another day to try to get a goose.

xStay 01-10-2011 05:54 AM

I opened 504 Boxes and recieved

98 Crystal Mine Tickets
3 Hwangjin Guidebooks
2 Sexy Dance Guidebooks
46 Pet XP Potions
149 Pet XP Nostrums
1 Normal Suntan Coupon
4 Weak Weapon Coupons
156 Small XP Potions
28 Medium XP Potions
17 Advanced XP Potions

FML orz

Riolu 01-10-2011 09:52 AM

24k gold egg gave me a flutter guidebook.

If you were lucky you might have heard the profanities i was screaming after noticing that.