MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (16) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-24-2009   15 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT
Default La Tale's FULL OST for download (No longer temporary)

OK, this was originally a temporary thing, but I watched the bandwidth usage and it never got out of hand, so I decided to make it more or less permanent. Please do not directly link to these files from anywhere, link to this post ONLY. The filename won't stay the same anyway, as it'll always have the date it was last modified in it. I'll provide update files from previous full zips so people can download just the new tracks.

This is the full OST for La Tale, including all the tracks missing from the downloads section of kLT's site. I got this from extracting all the game files from kLT's version. Files have not been renamed, they're most all numbers (eg 01_03.MP3), but they nearly all have ID3 info in them. (A few are missing ID3 info, but that's the way they come in the game files.) Here's the links:
  • Fifth update to the original zip file (10 new tracks, BGM from new areas & events.)
    [New track names are 193_0.MP3, 194_0.MP3, 198_00.MP3, 199_00.MP3, 200_00.MP3, BOSS04.MP3, EVENT01.MP3, SOLEIL.MP3, SRAYTEMA.MP3 & TIMEATTACK.MP3.]
If you downloaded the original zip file, you'll want all five of the updates to have all the tracks. If you had everything through the last update (2010-07), you only need the last update file (2011-01).

Thanks to Pie, Horie-chan, HeiBai & SkittlesX333 here's a list of the filenames with track title information (where available), and also where the track is used:
Spoiler!
I've made a couple of album covers over the years for the OST, since there's not an official one and I like to have covers with my albums in iTunes. Here's those in case anyone wants them. (If you've made others and want to share them let me know where to find them and I'll add them to this):
Spoiler!
Here's the original post in full:

Spoiler!

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 01-29-2011 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Added 2011/01 new tracks from Korea's updates.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Always full of win, Maestro. :x

11-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you heaps, Maestro. I've always loved the music in LT. :D

11-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Pokemangz Masta 1-10umad?
Special Games
La Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

LolJaen will become famous soon enoughLolJaen will become famous soon enough
Guild: ShiningRay

Thanks Mana.I needed it.

How am i supposed to be who i'll be if i am who i am?"

11-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Mine just downloaded and I'm getting the following message: "cannot open file, it does not appear to be a valid archive."

...is that a problem on my end? D:

11-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
Mine just downloaded and I'm getting the following message: "cannot open file, it does not appear to be a valid archive."

...is that a problem on my end? D:
Make sure your WinRAR is up to date~ ^^

11-24-2009   #7 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Make sure your WinRAR is up to date~ ^^
I'm using WinZip, and I only downloaded that thing yesterday. XD Been abusing it a lot and it's been working fine till this file. Q_Q

11-24-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

7hatGuy will become famous soon enough
IGN: Azumish, Horvash, Gelive
Class: Templar, Gunslinger, Meister lt_templar
Level: 139, 95, 84

Try using 7zip. I use it for all my .rar/.zip type files and it works like a charm

There's a list there. It's up to date, even though the picture hates all living things and may be fidgety when trying to update to my updates -_-

Touhou Conquests:
EoSD: Normal
PCB : Normal
IN: Normal
MoF: Normal

11-24-2009   #9 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hatGuy
Try using 7zip. I use it for all my .rar/.zip type files and it works like a charm
Alright, I'll go download that now. Thanks.

11-24-2009   #10 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
I'm using WinZip, and I only downloaded that thing yesterday. XD Been abusing it a lot and it's been working fine till this file. Q_Q
Try to resave/download the file (I know it's a bit big) and only leave it on your desktop. You may want to use WinRAR as I know that WinZIP has had compatibility issues with .rar files in the past~

11-24-2009   #11 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Save me a lot of trouble, Thanks Maestro~

--Frenchbread is

11-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Try to resave/download the file (I know it's a bit big) and only leave it on your desktop. You may want to use WinRAR as I know that WinZIP has had compatibility issues with .rar files in the past~
I've heard a lot of bad things about WinZip and wasn't planning on downloading it, but I always mistake WinRar for WinZip and vice versa so I kinda stumbled onto the one I didn't want to download. XD Thanks~

EDIT: Oh, looks like re-downloading the OST did the trick. o_O Yays!

11-24-2009   #13 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

I'll +rep you until the end of the world. I got tired of low-quality rips of some of my favourite songs.

Thanks!

11-24-2009   #14 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

>1 hour, 50 minutes remaining

brb murdering the monkey in my closet that's stealing my bandwidth.

11-24-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

7hatGuy will become famous soon enough
IGN: Azumish, Horvash, Gelive
Class: Templar, Gunslinger, Meister lt_templar
Level: 139, 95, 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
>1 hour, 50 minutes remaining

brb murdering the monkey in my closet that's stealing my bandwidth.
Haha, it's probably because there are 50 kabillion + 1 people downloading it right now. I'll be getting other download links for it once Maestro brings the link down.

CARROT!

There's a list there. It's up to date, even though the picture hates all living things and may be fidgety when trying to update to my updates -_-

Touhou Conquests:
EoSD: Normal
PCB : Normal
IN: Normal
MoF: Normal

11-24-2009   #16 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

Megauploading already for you guys~

11-24-2009   #17 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

Quote:
Haha, it's probably because there are 50 kabillion + 1 people downloading it right now. I'll be getting other download links for it once Maestro brings the link down.

CARROT!

I got it at like 1.5mb/s o_O

okay, This possibly just made my day. Better, Thank you OP, you successfully made me shed man tears, it was SO hard to get the songs

Last edited by SkittlesX333; 11-24-2009 at 05:27 PM.

11-24-2009   #18 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
CARROT!
Oh good, I can use that pointy carrot to stab all the people downloading this as soon as I kill that monkey in my closet. Then I guess I'll eat it later or something, seeing how I'm actually the Pancake Bunny and all.

11-24-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Johnnywup will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Johnnywup Send a message via MSN to Johnnywup Send a message via Skype™ to Johnnywup
IGN: WarezLocke
Class: Meister lt_gunslinger
Level: 13x
Guild: Slayer
Xfire: Johnnywup

Thank you sososoososossossosoosososo much. +rep

11-24-2009   #20 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

Good job as usual Mana ^^

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.