Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader
Exclamation Holy wow!

Okay, I was reading some threads on the OGP forums about people swearing on parts of the site you CAN'T even swear on... And now, All of those threads magically disappeared, the GM thread, Was locked. I wish there was more of an explanation for all the fail that's been happening for the past 2 weeks, The new GM obviously is just sitting behind his PC playing pocket pool, or is browsing 4chan, Realizes it's WAY past time for 2x, or an event, pops up, sayins "lulz sry did not know 2x was this day" (Ugh, I'm no good at mocking Engrish) and then starts flipping random buttons and switches, causing the servers to crash later.

How do you feel about all of this happening? The 2x, server crashing, Do you think the upcoming update will cause things to get worse?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Chuuchuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChuuChuu/Minutes/LoveD0LL
Class: Explorer/Wizard/Knight lt_knight
Level: 5X/4X/1X
Guild: FairyTale/none/none

omg, i hope it doesnt get worse x.x

10-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

LOL, pocket pool.....

Credit: Noperative

10-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Jady will become famous soon enough

Nicely explained LOL

That's. So. Fail. And WHERE'S MY LAG FIX D:

10-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

-shrug- I have no idea what this is about since I started on Friday night xD
Are you talking about that GM who was saying that the 2x event would be extended another 2 hours (and said it like 1354315 times)?

tumblr / instagram

10-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

I'm scared

10-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
Are you talking about that GM who was saying that the 2x event would be extended another 2 hours (and said it like 1354315 times)?
no the week before the x2 wasnt started at the correct time and then was extended to make up, at the end the server crashed

this week it started 2 hours early yesterday and was not extended today it started 2 hours early and extended 2 hours

edit personally i dont care about the x2 they still gave us some even if it was the wrong time so should be happy anyways

what i am annoyed about is the bannings and no valid reason or explanation. its just stupid and getting out of hand

10-04-2009   #8 (permalink)
inb4u lol?! e????
Games
Aika OnlineLa TaleElswordGrand Fantasia
Awards Event Winner

Broken has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Broken Send a message via Skype™ to Broken
IGN: Vaneshi
Class: Castanic Sorcerer :D lt_gunslinger
Level: e?
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: snop3r

Quote:
well, the x2 event was 2 hours earlier than it was announced. That happend already yesterday. There was no announcement yesterday... but really, they're only human beings and maybe the GM was just taking a shit or something else, or it really was a glitch in the system, like he said it was. The 2 hours extension today was nice though...

They made up for that "forgotten x2" event last week as well, so i can't blame them there either. Sure, it's annoying for people who've waited for the event to start, but we got 4 hours the other day, so it's the same.

and i don't know whats going on on the official forums. I stay out of official forums anyways but why would you want an explanation if they remove things which shouldn't be there in the first place anyways? o_o

I only blame them for not making an announcement on the offical site which pops up in the launcher. An announcement about the x2 events... since it happend a few times already that they either got delayed or didnt even took place. A note for us gamers would be nice of them. Like... "we want to shut down the servers for emergency maint. tonight. Please don't use exp boosters before [insert time]. thank you for your understanding", "We are sorry that we messed up the x2 event last night" or whatever.

Thats the only thing they could improve :/

/pfff pie beat me to it D< DAMN YOU PAI! >8(

Last edited by Broken; 10-04-2009 at 07:45 PM. Reason: pie!

10-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

The bannings are the only thing i find really irritating at the moment.

Not allowed to discuss it with them if you are banned. Other people aren't allowed to talk about it cause if they're not banned they aren't allowed to talk about other's business.

It's like OGP is screwing up, and obviously at that... and just because they can they're virtually plugging their ears and going "LALALALALALA"... thus giving me the confidence that i could have ran a company this successful at the age of 8.

10-04-2009   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
and i don't know whats going on on the official forums. I stay out of official forums anyways but why would you want an explanation if they remove things which shouldn't be there in the first place anyways? o_o

/pfff pie beat me to it D< DAMN YOU PAI! >8(
its not that they were there when they werent supposed to be, its that they were asking for a reason about why ppl were blamed on the forums for swearing when they cant, and then the thread was hidden/deleted/closed/w/e so they dont have to give a reason.

i think there was this oone where a GM was flamed or made fun of though not really sure guildy was kinda vague xD that shouldnt be there =P

ahaahha i beat lea then lime beat me YOU SUCK LIME! xD

10-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333

Quote:
Not sure what the problem is, or has been. First Merchant gives us a really messed up EXP gain, it started out at like 4x, then 3x, and then hoverd around 1.5 - 2x until the server died. Then, when it came back, he TRIED to anounce something, but then stopped mid sentence. Maybe he climaxed during his pocket pool session and forgot about us?

Either way, the banning thing has got me really paranoid, Thankfully, my Forum account has nothing to do with my game account.

10-04-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Snowman02 is on a distinguished road
IGN: ARMs
Class: Meister to_engineer
Level: 13x
Guild: Bakas

the xp event is messing up. sometimes too early, other times not at all. even the xp is jumping up and down when it's on. but sadly it has no effect on me, since im one of the few that got ban. also i don't think it matter on the forum. cuz im the type that don't say bad stuff on forum, yet somehow i got ban for swearing. which confuse me, oh well.

10-04-2009   #13 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman02
the xp event is messing up. sometimes too early, other times not at all. even the xp is jumping up and down when it's on. but sadly it has no effect on me, since im one of the few that got ban. also i don't think it matter on the forum. cuz im the type that don't say bad stuff on forum, yet somehow i got ban for swearing. which confuse me, oh well.
some ppl who got banned dont swear in game or on the forums at all, just one of those "oh hey we need an excuse to ban someone so lets use language violation! =D"

10-04-2009   #14 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
The bannings are the only thing i find really irritating at the moment.

Not allowed to discuss it with them if you are banned. Other people aren't allowed to talk about it cause if they're not banned they aren't allowed to talk about other's business.

It's like OGP is screwing up, and obviously at that... and just because they can they're virtually plugging their ears and going "LALALALALALA"... thus giving me the confidence that i could have ran a company this successful at the age of 8.
Yeah, and if you try to appeal your ban, You get a perma ban. It's pathetic, OGP better have a damned good reason behind all this, Which is OGP, so they probably don't.

10-04-2009   #15 (permalink)
ok this game is great
Special

FlierFox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to FlierFox Send a message via MSN to FlierFox Send a message via Skype™ to FlierFox
IGN: Kanye West
Class: Rapper lt_gunslinger
Level: 200
Guild: Immaletyoufinish

Oh yay it's another "OGP sucks & is the devil" thread!

Can't get enough of these!

10-04-2009   #16 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlierFox
Oh yay it's another "OGP sucks & is the devil" thread!

Can't get enough of these!
I'm not really stating that. I am stating, on the other hand that this banning for no reason crap, and messing up the events and not announcing it can get abit frustrating.

10-04-2009   #17 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

Gotta love how ogp keeps baiting itself for these threads by doing stuff like banning people for stuff they couldn't possibly have done right? /o/ We won't ever run out of fuel for these kind of threads.

Edit: Hey! Aurora just inspired me, we should have a "OGP sucks and is the devil" sticky in LT general chat. I think we need one! /o/

Last edited by Lime; 10-04-2009 at 10:44 PM.

10-04-2009   #18 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Gotta love how ogp keeps baiting itself for these threads by doing stuff like banning people for stuff they couldn't possibly have done right? /o/ We won't ever run out of fuel for these kind of threads.

Edit: Hey! Aurora just inspired me, we should have a "OGP sucks and is the devil" sticky in LT general chat. I think we need one! /o/
That's exactly what she doesn't want to see.

And yeah, as much as OGP continues to fuel these kinds of threads legitimately, it does get tiring reading the same old crap over and over. It's kind of like politics.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

10-04-2009   #19 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
Okay, I was reading some threads on the OGP forums about people swearing on parts of the site you CAN'T even swear on... And now, All of those threads magically disappeared, the GM thread, Was locked.
That's nothing new, OGP has a long, long history of closing/hiding/deleting threads they don't like, even ones that aren't specifically forbidden by the rules. (Talking about bans is somehow against their TOS apparently.) So not sure why this surprises you any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
Yeah, and if you try to appeal your ban, You get a perma ban. It's pathetic, OGP better have a damned good reason behind all this, Which is OGP, so they probably don't.
They don't need a reason, they aren't accountable to anyone. It's their ball and their ballpark and if you don't like it, they'll just ban you from it.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

10-05-2009   #20 (permalink)
ok this game is great
Special

FlierFox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to FlierFox Send a message via MSN to FlierFox Send a message via Skype™ to FlierFox
IGN: Kanye West
Class: Rapper lt_gunslinger
Level: 200
Guild: Immaletyoufinish

Quote:
Hey! Aurora just inspired me, we should have a "OGP sucks and is the devil" sticky in LT general chat. I think we need one! /o/
That's not a bad idea, actually.

All the whining bullshit could be all in one place where I/others wouldn't have to look at it, instead of spread out all over the board where it'd be fairly hard for me/others to NOT look at.