Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader
Unhappy The road to recovery - Hacked

Last night around 12PM EST, I tried logging on to my account to get the "User ID playing on another computer" or whatever, I thought maybe my girlfriend was playing on it, so I asked and she wasn't on my account. I panicked, and asked her to find out what was going on. Well, a "friend" I knew from many years back, Who had helped me level, etc apparently decided he didn't want me to play anymore, and got onto my account and started harassing my buddy list, friends and my gf. I finally managed to get online and discovered I was completely cleaned out. Everything, all my equips, the 35m I had... Though they left my Pots / Syrups, some of my event items and most of my cashshop stuff. While none of it can really help (seeing how it's mainly expired stuff) I'm basically having to start over again. As if I am level 1. Just goes to show that you should trust NO ONE, Girlfriend, family, yourself. Doesn't matter. Change your password every 3 months like OGP recommends and keep the email you use anonymous so no one will know how to do ANYTHING with it.

So now I am stuck with 2 decisions, Attempted to get my stuff back, or 2 just quit. I emailed OGP and said they can't do anything about it.

This might not be La tale general, but it just goes to show don't trust anyone. And keep special, and rare stuff on a mule account NO ONE knows. Period.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

Oh wow. 7-day-bans and another terrible thing has happen. x_x

I'm sorry to hear this. D:

10-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiratori
Oh wow. 7-day-bans and another terrible thing has happen. x_x

I'm sorry to hear this. D:
Once again, Another thing OGP can't / won't fix or help with.

10-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
Just goes to show that you should trust NO ONE, Girlfriend, family, yourself. Doesn't matter.

While it sucks when someone gets hacked, people have been preaching that for ever :/ And theres a reason for that. I apologize you had to find that out the hard way. Best of luck to you in recovering from this.

(Friend lost all her items, gear, everything, on Trickster on one of her accounts due to her ex >> Granted he spent money on a bunch of the stuff that was deleted/moved, he also got rid of things that were hers too. Needless to say, she wont share with anyone anymore, for good reason |: )

モノノ怪

10-02-2009   #5 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo

While it sucks when someone gets hacked, people have been preaching that for ever :/ And theres a reason for that. I apologize you had to find that out the hard way. Best of luck to you in recovering from this.
The thing is, The last time i gave him my password was months ago, and I had since then changed it. And never gave it to him... That's the scaring thing...

10-02-2009   #6 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Unless it was something he could have sat there and guessed at, based on what he knew of you, and eventually gotten. Thats another thing to be careful of.

モノノ怪

10-02-2009   #7 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo
Unless it was something he could have sat there and guessed at, based on what he knew of you, and eventually gotten. Thats another thing to be careful of.
But I had set the password to something that didn't have anything related to me, and I had to constantly look at what I had it written down on (And no way in hell had access to it, since 1, he lives a state away has of 5 months ago, and it's kept in my wallet, which is attached to a chain and usually always in my pocket.

10-02-2009   #8 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Daw skittles \(T^T; )/

Atleast I wasn't here to see that then :/ I'll be willing to help you out if you're still going to play. :<
Can't have NO 2x without you. D:

10-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
Can't have NO 2x without you. D:
That managed to make me cry manly tears, well, not cry, but tear up.

I don't want to quit, alot of my friends on there are like my family. But I feel so damned crappy for all this. All my hard work, Hours upon hours of grinding, bargaining, Selling, NPC'ing, Mining digging... gone.

10-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Well you can't replace us T^T;....
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to recover in time if you get enough help <3

10-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
Well you can't replace us T^T;....
I'm pretty sure you'll be able to recover in time if you get enough help <3
Of course, I can't just replace people like you, and my other friends. I hope to get back on my feet soon. I really don't want to leave, but at the same time, it's just... "Why bother?"

10-02-2009   #12 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Oh... dude i'm so sorry to hear. T_T

-Go to siggy page and see your new siggy-

Credit: Noperative

10-02-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Chuuchuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: ChuuChuu/Minutes/LoveD0LL
Class: Explorer/Wizard/Knight lt_knight
Level: 5X/4X/1X
Guild: FairyTale/none/none

oh man, that sucks D:
i hope that you can get back on your feet soon > <"

10-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Well; Another long E-mail to OGP fully explaining the situation, In great detail and sending screenshots. They clearly said that they can't do anything about it. It was a hack, I'm pretty much at fault, and they didn't log any sort of suspicious activities on my account. I asked them if there were any sort of mailing, or trading, and the only logs they had of that were from 2 weeks ago and from my GF. So who ever did this, Probably just destroyed everything.

10-02-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

DarkSpear is on a distinguished road
IGN: DarkDragonxX
Class: PewPew Gunz lt_gunslinger
Level: 83 Back alive!
Guild: AuraBorus <3.

Man, that really sucks, seeing your own char being hacked....

But i believe you can recover,with some help from your friends.Never give up.

10-02-2009   #16 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpear
Man, that really sucks, seeing your own char being hacked....

But i believe you can recover,with some help from your friends.Never give up.
Yeah, Considering my GF was watching as it happened, She was telling my guild it wasn't me, and trying to keep people from reporting me, so my account wouldn't get banned. Don't know which I'd prefer, me getting banned, or losing everything.

I'm not getting much support from friends sadly, but those who have helped, thanks

10-02-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

q_q ... ouch.

good luck in getting back those stuff ><

but hope you can recover soon! :3

10-02-2009   #18 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
Last night around 12PM EST, I tried logging on to my account to get the "User ID playing on another computer" or whatever, I thought maybe my girlfriend was playing on it, so I asked and she wasn't on my account. I panicked, and asked her to find out what was going on. Well, a "friend" I knew from many years back, Who had helped me level, etc apparently decided he didn't want me to play anymore, and got onto my account and started harassing my buddy list, friends and my gf. I finally managed to get online and discovered I was completely cleaned out. Everything, all my equips, the 35m I had... Though they left my Pots / Syrups, some of my event items and most of my cashshop stuff. While none of it can really help (seeing how it's mainly expired stuff) I'm basically having to start over again. As if I am level 1. Just goes to show that you should trust NO ONE, Girlfriend, family, yourself. Doesn't matter. Change your password every 3 months like OGP recommends and keep the email you use anonymous so no one will know how to do ANYTHING with it.

So now I am stuck with 2 decisions, Attempted to get my stuff back, or 2 just quit. I emailed OGP and said they can't do anything about it.

This might not be La tale general, but it just goes to show don't trust anyone. And keep special, and rare stuff on a mule account NO ONE knows. Period.
God, you're so right. This happened to my blader too ~_~. Someone I thought I trusted took all my stuff, and I still don't know who. Luckily they left all my useless crap there. (Dunno if that's lucky or not) Anywho, a lot of your hard work and stuff may be gone, but at least your character is still there. Get some good friends to help you get back on your feet. You'll be under par for awhile, but at least you can still try to get back up to par.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

10-02-2009   #19 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
God, you're so right. This happened to my blader too ~_~. Someone I thought I trusted took all my stuff, and I still don't know who. Luckily they left all my useless crap there. (Dunno if that's lucky or not) Anywho, a lot of your hard work and stuff may be gone, but at least your character is still there. Get some good friends to help you get back on your feet. You'll be under par for awhile, but at least you can still try to get back up to par.
See, the really odd thing about it is, I had changed my password AFTER He got on it months ago. Only my GF knew my password, and I doubt she'd do anything... But then again, Trust no one.

10-02-2009   #20 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

I'm really sorry for what's happened to you.

I saw your character this morning standing unclothed in elias and it just seemed so odd, it feels so weird to realize now what was going on.

=_= -sigh- people are horrid... and i'll remember this, no game is safe from this sort of idiocy.

Do password crackers really exist? =\ i mean, ones that can work on games like these?