10-03-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Obitus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Obitus Send a message via MSN to Obitus
IGN: HeroRyu
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 9x
Guild: BulletProof

That sucks man, I also got hacked from a friend 2 years ago. He PM'ed me because a while back, I went on his account and played it. I guess he got mad because I stayed on to long so he asked me for my info couple weeks later. He hacked me account but didn't take everything. He just took my valuable equips, and so on.

(Still in the process of recovery, almost on the verge of quitting.)
Good luck man. If you quit, I wouldn't be shocked.

HeroRyu - Blader - lvl9x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-03-2009   #42 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

I just don't understand it though, I mean, Apparently he/she just destroyed everything because there was no trace of my stuff being sold or NPC'd or traded. unless OGP is lying to me.

10-03-2009   #43 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
I just don't understand it though, I mean, Apparently he/she just destroyed everything because there was no trace of my stuff being sold or NPC'd or traded. unless OGP is lying to me.
Probably to make it hurt more and make it less likely you could recover them. If they'd sold them to other players you'd at least have known they still existed, and some people may have decided to give them back.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

10-03-2009   #44 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Probably to make it hurt more and make it less likely you could recover them. If they'd sold them to other players you'd at least have known they still existed, and some people may have decided to give them back.
Well, I had passed this link around to some of my non- /gg FTW! Friends, and well.

apparently the jackass randomly mailed people my stuff. I got *most* of it back, I thankfully got my Orion blades, and my hax boots back. But still no thunder set pieces, still missing my valks and all that.. But I'm not out yet, I'm gonna dig deeper... also had stuff stored on my alt has back ups.

This is what really doesn't make sense to me. I had alot of stuff backed up on alts, nothing really worth selling, but it was still stuff.. but they werent touched at all.

I dug around abit more and on realized I only got back like, 2 of the many things I am missing.

Was this hacker just someone screwing around moving my items to other characters? Did he ACTUALLY destroy stuff? I'm getting confused, all of my fashion was moved to the last 2 pages of my FS inventory...Which really didn't make any sense to me.

either way I'm still out of my valks, 35m, some pots, and a bunch of other randoms.

Edit 2: Decided to just charge astros and buy what fashion I was missing back. Anyone selling any cherry pots?

Last edited by SkittlesX333; 10-03-2009 at 01:26 PM.

10-03-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Jady will become famous soon enough

Aw Skittles, sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope you can get back onto your feet soon D:

Now that makes me more paranoid, hackers AND OGP's random banning

10-03-2009   #46 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Thanks for all the help. I managed to get back some of the stuff I had lost, but still missing quite I bit

10-03-2009   #47 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

If you ever need a "GREAT" friend to get back. Look me up!

Credit: Noperative

10-03-2009   #48 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHalloween
If you ever need a "GREAT" friend to get back. Look me up!
Red flag?

Nah. Thanks.

10-03-2009   #49 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

........it's in a non HOMO way but w/e lol
and you know im all about the red flags "hence the name"

Credit: Noperative

10-03-2009   #50 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHalloween
........it's in a non HOMO way but w/e lol
and you know im all about the red flags "hence the name"
I knew what you meant.

10-03-2009   #51 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

I like where this is going. Pic plz.

Also, good for you! Most people would be distraught and just quit after something like this. It's good to know that there's something (like maybe friends or something sappy like that) important enough for you to stay. I wish I could help, but I'm poor. But if you ever wanna farm for PVP points, just look me up. :P

10-03-2009   #52 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
I like where this is going. Pic plz.

Also, good for you! Most people would be distraught and just quit after something like this. It's good to know that there's something (like maybe friends or something sappy like that) important enough for you to stay. I wish I could help, but I'm poor. But if you ever wanna farm for PVP points, just look me up. :P
I have been wanting to farm pvp points. It's just hard to so when you get your butt kicked all the time

10-03-2009   #53 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
I have been wanting to farm pvp points. It's just hard to so when you get your butt kicked all the time
If I can learn enough to win some with Joxina, you can certainly learn enough to win too. You're higher level with better equips than Joxina. Q_Q

Farming's still much faster though.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

10-03-2009   #54 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Sorry that happened x.x good luck getting back to par =[

tumblr / instagram

10-04-2009   #55 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If I can learn enough to win some with Joxina, you can certainly learn enough to win too. You're higher level with better equips than Joxina. Q_Q

Farming's still much faster though.
Farming is much faster. Unless you can't find a party. Then you need to be "cheap" when it comes to 1v1. But you can't just hit and run and expect to win, that actually requires good timing and a lot of speed. <_<

10-04-2009   #56 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
Farming is much faster. Unless you can't find a party. Then you need to be "cheap" when it comes to 1v1. But you can't just hit and run and expect to win, that actually requires good timing and a lot of speed. <_<
Who said I hit and run?

10-05-2009   #57 (permalink)
Pokemangz Masta 1-10umad?
Special Games
La Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

LolJaen will become famous soon enoughLolJaen will become famous soon enough
Guild: ShiningRay

Farming is quite effective,but that's just defeats the purpose of pvp.
Where's the fun?

How am i supposed to be who i'll be if i am who i am?"

10-05-2009   #58 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinden
Farming is quite effective,but that's just defeats the purpose of pvp.
Where's the fun?
Well those of us who farm don't enjoy PvP, so it's not fun for us. And if we don't farm to get the points for the sets we have do lots more of it.

And it's not like we're taking any fun away from those who do enjoy PvP. I'm quite sure they don't enjoy matches against people who hate it and aren't very good at it.

10-05-2009   #59 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games

Quote:
Who said I hit and run?
Oopsie, I'm a fgt. I used the whole "you" thing when talking in general and not directly to one person. yay i can has grammar good noa

"Farming is much faster. Unless a person can't find a party. Then they need to be "cheap" when it comes to 1v1. But one can't just hit and run and expect to win, that actually requires good timing and a lot of speed. <_<"

Fixed!

On topic... Sorta... Maybe: Skittles, you can buddy me or any of the other people who PVP a lot. (IE: OtoriOkami, Kumacakes, Setho)

10-08-2009   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

LadyFromLatale is on a distinguished road

I've been on this game for a year and I've never ever had my account " hacked ". I'd never tell my pw out either.. You said only your g/f knew your pw then chances are she did it.. Or got a friend to do it. You should never give out your pw and anyone who does give it out deserves to be hacked.