League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-02-2009   #21 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
See, the really odd thing about it is, I had changed my password AFTER He got on it months ago. Only my GF knew my password, and I doubt she'd do anything... But then again, Trust no one.
Hmm has he kept in contact with you at all?

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-02-2009   #22 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
I'm really sorry for what's happened to you.

I saw your character this morning standing unclothed in Elias and it just seemed so odd, it feels so weird to realize now what was going on.

=_= -sigh- people are horrid... and i'll remember this, no game is safe from this sort of idiocy.

Do password crackers really exist? =\ i mean, ones that can work on games like these?
Apparently they do, But why would you hack a "kids" game? Seriously.. if I was just a random victim of vandalism, Why not go for someone higher? (No offensive, nor am I saying they deserve it) But if you want to make someone unhappy, wouldn't you want to do it to someone who's put alot more hardwork in?

Also, Whoever keeps de'repping me needs to stop =/

10-02-2009   #23 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Now someone's de-repping you in mass right now? Dude, someone's got a grudge... =_="

10-02-2009   #24 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Quote:
Also, Whoever keeps de'repping me needs to stop =/

If you're getting bullshit dereps and the like, report it to a mod. Regardless if the system is anon, you CAN get in trouble for abusing it, and mods can see who left rep.

モノノ怪

10-02-2009   #25 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333

Thanks guys. You've all been a big help.

10-02-2009   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

DarkSpear is on a distinguished road
IGN: DarkDragonxX
Class: PewPew Gunz lt_gunslinger
Level: 83 Back alive!
Guild: AuraBorus <3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
I'm really sorry for what's happened to you.

I saw your character this morning standing unclothed in elias and it just seemed so odd, it feels so weird to realize now what was going on.

=_= -sigh- people are horrid... and i'll remember this, no game is safe from this sort of idiocy.

Do password crackers really exist? =\ i mean, ones that can work on games like these?
Yes they do exist, they're called keyloggers. They 'see' your password through a kind of virus you open from emails/websites/ads. Then, they display it in this kind of program or something and everything is there, User ID, Password everything. Not to metion, just an account ID is enough for a person to hack your account.

Have you given your User ID to someone lately?

10-02-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice
IGN: Quebee
Class: Soulmaster to_soulmaster
Level: 2xx

[reply to darkspear's post]but..user IDs are shown when u post in ogp forums D:

it means alot of people can be hacked! ;~; aww.

10-02-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by quebee
[reply to darkspear's post]but..user IDs are shown when u post in ogp forums D:

it means alot of people can be hacked! ;~; aww.
Not really, it takes a lot of hardwork and skills to hack a persons account by just an account ID. You basically have to try everything, all 26 alphabets and 1-9 numbers. then, they could be jumbled up, like 1ei4i90r or something. It'll take ages and ages. Lol i read somewhere that if you have 17 numbers and alphabets jumbled together, it'll take a super computer to solve it in 1 year. And its impossible for a normal human to solve it lol.

10-02-2009   #29 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpear
Yes they do exist, they're called keyloggers. They 'see' your password through a kind of virus you open from emails/websites/ads. Then, they display it in this kind of program or something and everything is there, User ID, Password everything. Not to metion, just an account ID is enough for a person to hack your account.

Have you given your User ID to someone lately?
That's why I asked if you've kept in contact with this guy lately. Maybe he sent you an email, or a link to a picture or a website. The virus would then infiltrate, and everything you type would be sent to him.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

10-02-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daegari will become famous soon enough
IGN: Daegari
Class: Amazing Bard lt_bard
Level: 193 (Slowly gaining exp!)
Guild: Pulse

Well, last time I checked, OGP forums names are our account names and there's no limit to the number of times you can try to login!

Makes for great brute force password cracking!

10-02-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale

Quebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really niceQuebee is just really nice

Quote:
Not really, it takes a lot of hardwork and skills to hack a persons account by just an account ID. You basically have to try everything, all 26 alphabets and 1-9 numbers. then, they could be jumbled up, like 1ei4i90r or something. It'll take ages and ages. Lol i read somewhere that if you have 17 numbers and alphabets jumbled together, it'll take a super computer to solve it in 1 year. And its impossible for a normal human to solve it lol.
oohh~ well, anyways atleast ogp could've not made the forum name
the same as your user ID, then it'd be harder for someone to hack u >:3

on topic:
u can try using the 'soft keybored' (on screen keyboard) i think if use it
keyloggers won't receive the things you type since u click on the screen and not using keyboard. (i'm not sure though)

10-02-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
oohh~ well, anyways atleast ogp could've not made the forum name
the same as your user ID, then it'd be harder for someone to hack u >:3

on topic:
u can try using the 'soft keybored' (on screen keyboard) i think if use it
keyloggers won't receive the things you type since u click on the screen and not using keyboard. (i'm not sure though)
I think someone told me that the soft keyboard was the only way to get psas keyloggers, its definitely a great idea in fact `-`;;. But even then, soft keyboards are really really really annoying.......

10-02-2009   #33 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
I've scanned for viruses, Loggers, all that jazz, And I'm behind a firewall and Anti-virus. I never open email attachments, and rarely go to other sites then OGP forums, here, myspace and deviantart.

10-02-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
I've scanned for viruses, Loggers, all that jazz, And I'm behind a firewall and Anti-virus. I never open email attachments, and rarely go to other sites then OGP forums, here, myspace and deviantart.
thats confusing @_@;;, then there is only one possiblity, someone has obviously leaked your password out, it may be anyone.....

10-02-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale

or someone knew your email account and pretended to use the 'i forgot my password' option and stole it...

><

10-02-2009   #36 (permalink)
Pokemangz Masta 1-10umad?
Special Games
La Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

LolJaen will become famous soon enoughLolJaen will become famous soon enough
Guild: ShiningRay

Sucks to hear that,And that is why only 1 single person in this earth knows my pw,
and she pretty much quit.I'd say just change your pw and stuff and continue,Also the mule account thing is a very good idea,just don't be a moron like me and forget the pw to that mule orz.

How am i supposed to be who i'll be if i am who i am?"

10-03-2009   #37 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinden
Sucks to hear that,And that is why only 1 single person in this earth knows my pw,
and she pretty much quit.I'd say just change your pw and stuff and continue,Also the mule account thing is a very good idea,just don't be a moron like me and forget the pw to that mule orz.
Make a mental note, of write it down and put it in your wallet, or with important papers. Make a completely different Email, A completely different mule name that has NO LINK what so ever to your account, or you.

Quote:
or someone knew your email account and pretended to use the 'i forgot my password' option and stole it...

><

Doubt that, i made a completely different Email for the soul purpose of creating my La tale account

10-03-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

rickaiii is a glorious beacon of lightrickaiii is a glorious beacon of lightrickaiii is a glorious beacon of lightrickaiii is a glorious beacon of lightrickaiii is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Kays/Kay
Class: Meister/Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 1xx/1xx
Guild: Rainbow Candy

;_; skittles
Don't give up! we're be here for you! let me know if you need any help!

10-03-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TalePangya

JerryJax will become famous soon enoughJerryJax will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JerryJax Send a message via MSN to JerryJax Send a message via Skype™ to JerryJax
IGN: [GA]Jerry
Class: Minstrel lt_bard
Level: 180
Guild: Cookies

Wow, that is NOT cool bro...Ugh, if living down south isn't bad enough(kiddin'..sorta!) Well, I can try to help ya out whatever way possible. It is sad that people hack or scam others honestly. They are usually SO desperate because they have no friends IRL or in-game that they resort to getting things the illegal way <,<;

Don't let others have your PW by no means anymore, it is not worth it unless you take one of their "valuable" items and let another friend/mule hold on to it as collateral. Hope to talk to you in-game soon~

LaTale: [GA]Jerry/Minstrel/LvL 18x

10-03-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hatshipuh will become famous soon enough
IGN: Hatshi/Other
Class: Blader/GS/TH/MG
Level: 19x/17x/14x/16x
Guild: Nocturne

Sounds exactly like the thing that happened to me, except that the Support immediately reacted with a restoration of my stuff and banning my hacker.
Well I quit anyways and I just found out that I got perm banned from OGP just now =o
Probably for my Screen I posted in the Event Section for the Big Apple SS Contest :3

OGP: Hatshipuh - Lv.156 Blader
Aeria: Hatshi - Lv.19x Blader
Hatshipuh - Lv.17x Gunslinger
Puh - Lv.14x Treasure Hunter
Amuro - Lv.16x Meister