Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven
Default I Need A Refiner And Armor Crafter

Since this isn't about hunting and it's not asking a question, I SUPPOSE this goes here. I need a refiner to make thin rainbow bobbins, and an armor crafter to make a wind elemental for me. I figured it'd be much safer to ask on the forums than in game because it's less likely I would be scammed by someone from the forums. I will supply all the materials needed. I can't compensate you for your skills or time mostly because I am POOR, otherwise I would've bought that lovely high durability +3 Wind Elemental for 8m before the user with it in his store logged out, even though I was basically gawking at it for 5 minutes... Just like a kid with her face pressed up against a shop's front-store window...

Please contact me in game (IGN = Phenyl) if you got time or you just wanna buff up your crafting skills by helping me. x3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

You should check the Community Crafting List, the people on it will be willing to help you, but you'll need to contact them to ask them to.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Since you can craft level 40 things, I assume you can make wind elementals too, correct? Someone told me that cloaks have a 100% chance of being made, so yar. I guess I'll be bugging you when/if you have time. As for the refiner, that should be easy to find. :3 Thanks for the list.

09-30-2009   #4 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
Since you can craft level 40 things, I assume you can make wind elementals too, correct? Someone told me that cloaks have a 100% chance of being made, so yar. I guess I'll be bugging you when/if you have time. As for the refiner, that should be easy to find. :3 Thanks for the list.
Manabi's accessory, not armor. Joxina's armor but nowhere near being able to make cloaks at any decent success rate. I believe Terra can make them at 100% success, but she got caught up in that bizarre banning for swearing thing so it'll be a week before she can. -_-

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-30-2009   #5 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Well, except I have chosen Option Rate over Durability Rate, and cases cannot have Options. If this is your first case, I suggest getting a high Dura one. >w</

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

09-30-2009   #6 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

I have both a refiner and a dura armor crafter, both at level 30. You could just mail me about this in game or something if you want.