Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-25-2009   #41 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
Q____Q

-gives Lili a cookie-

How about that? :[

=D what about the fact that they changed how the censor works lili?

you can say SEX all you want now! Cmon, log on and mention SEX all you want? *_*
/facepalm

youre sucha perv lime

you can also say anus, rape, and jew now anyone wanna make a combo of those words in game? also the new filter is fun cause you dont know if a person is saying filtered words or a buncha ?s 8D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-25-2009   #42 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies

and it removes spaces too now, what a stupid thing..

also you can't say "foul words" in every language? what a noob thing to do on their part, this filter is plain annoying

09-25-2009   #43 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
We'll get it eventually. The content we have is "enough" for up to level 140. Either way it goes, this half complete (if not even close to half) is still way better than Maple Story. <_<
Well, by and large, I'm disappointed that we didn't get more but it's not a big deal. I'd be less annoyed if they'd stop putting quests in the game that we can't do because the necessary area is missing, then waiting 6+ months to give us the area. That's really annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
But seriously OGP needs to shape up. Seriously the 25% off Astro game card is hurting me as my only means to get Astros, plus OGP doesn't even MAKE/SELL Ultimate Game Cards. Just bad business, sorry you had to read my little rant.
To be fair, apparently the fees on the card processing went way up. Even so, OGP could have handled the situation better. Like, say, announcing that they'd have to lower the redemption amount by 25%, but they'd wait 2 weeks to do it so anyone who'd bought a card recently could redeem it before the change took affect.

Then again, no one's ever accused OGP of having great customer service. Adequate maybe, but not great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
You can get prizes as you progress to certain levels. It's basically like that Pit of a Hundred Trials in Paper Mario. I suggest going there if you like to test how good you are or if you just want some fun! Each floor has the different mobs and there's a boss every couple of floors. The monsters in there may or may not be modified, though. Not 100% sure on this one though. Someone said they killed the Tengu in it and it didn't count, so it's probably a stronger version of it. <.<;
Yeah, the monsters in the tower aren't exactly the same as the ones outside it. Some are stronger, some are weaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
/facepalm

youre sucha perv lime

you can also say anus, rape, and jew now anyone wanna make a combo of those words in game? also the new filter is fun cause you dont know if a person is saying filtered words or a buncha ?s 8D
And yet... you still can't say ridiculous, or put a (something) in something else. Why they loosened up on words like rape and sex but still block Spanish cuss words even when they're split up is beyond me. I've never seen anyone even try to cuss in Spanish in LT yet. I've seen them cuss in English and get around the filter a LOT though. All LT's filter ever does is annoy legit players.

Still, I'm not going to complaint too much after playing OGP's Cabal lately. The GMs there are doing a horrible job with spammers. I saw the exact same two spammers stand around in the game for 2-3 days (non-weekend days) spamming non-stop. Even when we had more of a problem with Ely spammers in LT the GMs were much, much more responsive about dealing with them.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-25-2009   #44 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Still, I'm not going to complaint too much after playing OGP's Cabal lately. The GMs there are doing a horrible job with spammers. I saw the exact same two spammers stand around in the game for 2-3 days (non-weekend days) spamming non-stop. Even when we had more of a problem with Ely spammers in LT the GMs were much, much more responsive about dealing with them.
they can't do a thing in cabal, poor planning, as the devs don't care at all, they have limited number of account (1 per real person existing), so ban the spammer, one less in the country.

09-25-2009   #45 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouNeeSama
they can't do a thing in cabal, poor planning, as the devs don't care at all, they have limited number of account (1 per real person existing), so ban the spammer, one less in the country.
Same thing with La Tale's devs, at least in Korea, you have to have a Korean SSN to signup. As far as I know all the Korean MMOs are like that. So none of them have any real incentive.

However, OGP has been very aggressive in going after the Ely spammers in La Tale. Last November or so they did a huge purge, banning all accounts with more than a certain amount of Ely in them (I think 50m+), effectively destroying huge amounts of work by the Ely spammers. They also banned all the accounts associated with those, including any accounts who'd received Ely from them. They didn't get many (if any) false positives since they ban people they catch who buy from the spammers anyway, but there were a lot of surprised buyers who got banned all of a sudden.

And it worked, some of them came back briefly, but OGP apparently managed to make it too difficult for them to profit and they've mostly left. In Cabal they don't even seem to be banning the accounts who spam, so you can't blame it all on Cabal's devs.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-25-2009   #46 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

they do, it's just that it's poorly managed, you see, they don't have any manager tools (dev's fault, as any private can manage their server 10 times better), so they can ban them in like 3-5 days (untile they do stay around 24/7/365 or have people that helps sending them names) but even then, they can make a new account & char in so little time it's like useless, cabal eu is totally the same

09-25-2009   #47 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

I wasted 13m,enchanting crap and breaking them.

My greatest creation

Level 120 Water Mithril Stone
Lv.12 Max Wind Power+ 53%
Lv.11 Min Wind Power + 44%

Too bad it died when I tried to put level 12 min onto it

09-25-2009   #48 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
/facepalm

youre sucha perv lime

/o/ -Earned the title of "Perv"-

Lol, i like saying "??" at random now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilica
I wasted 13m,enchanting crap and breaking them.

My greatest creation

Level 120 Water Mithril Stone
Lv.12 Max Wind Power+ 53%
Lv.11 Min Wind Power + 44%

Too bad it died when I tried to put level 12 min onto it

Blah, this game is cruel with the whole destruction thing, i'd have at least preferred Maple's "50% chance of destruction upon failure" rule with dark scrolls... heck, i'd pay astros for an item that passively lowers the chance of destruction like that.

09-25-2009   #49 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

Is the "destruction upon failure" craft just as bad as in the Aeria, Korean, Chinese, and Japan version of LaTale?

09-25-2009   #50 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

^ Yush. Until we get angel bel- /shot