Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-23-2009   #21 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

I feel so used.

And yes i don't like to choose sides outright, i always felt it causes people to not really read what im saying and triggers them to just look at ways to counter what im saying.

I tend to be the least quote-attacked person on most forums because of that. subtly lay out what i think so that it manages to sink into their brains before the defensive responses are triggered. *_*

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-23-2009   #22 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Ow T^T. Whi you do that!?

Anyway,I hope you get a good grade :B Now I want my kibble for being a good girl during the experiment.

09-23-2009   #23 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

I'm of the opinion that it's rather obvious we don't take your threads seriously anymore. I could've actually read everything and pointed out the contradictions, but that would be a waste of my time. Unlike you, I prefer to use my time for grinding, hunting and socializing.

This thread is also now in the wrong section and I'm not even sure what the consequences are for admitting you just trolled everyone in a general section.

On-topic: I have to agree with Daegari's summary regarding latency and equips. I think I'm pretty decent with equips, but my latency limits me and people can just walk out of my combos. It's rather annoying, but that's life.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

09-23-2009   #24 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa
I'm of the opinion that it's rather obvious we don't take your threads seriously anymore.
You should never speak for others. It's bad practice when writing. Just like saying "all of them agree" when you didn't even ask "all of them". English teachers get hot and bothered about that. (College level ones, or ones who follow the rules of college level classes) Anyway, glad to hear you read most of the post anyway. It's also obvious that you don't like what happened, but I'll be honest, I don't exactly care if you like me or not, or if you think my posts are ridiculous or not. I am glad you voiced your opinion and all, though. That's usually a good thing to do if the person you're directing it to doesn't take it offensively. :3

As for the issue of trolling, it wasn't done intentionally(just a fun side effect and it's technically trolling because it's mostly a lie) and this is obviously a valid and non-offensive topic to talk about. It's also still pertaining to Latale in general, so again, it's still in the right. Otherwise it would've been locked by now. Basically, it serves more than one purpose, but it still has the same purpose of any other topic here.

Also! Sorry again for using you guys (well mainly four of you, she's only going to read up to Azusa's post. I took a screen shot up to her's anyway just in case). But I wanted to do it on something I sorta knew about, and I thought it'd be fun to see what would happen. I think it was successful, so maybe I can do more writing practices like this on other forums. I was going to just say nothing and stop posting, but I think that would've been too mean. When sociologist review groups, they often find it ethical to state their business for being there. Unless they go undercover to study potentially dangerous groups like cultists or something. But you guys aren't that dangerous... Maybe...

Edit: Actually, it's going off topic now. So it'd probably be best to lock it unless people REALLY want to go on discussing this. Personally, I'm bored of PVP talk. Dunno about y'all.

Last edited by LilPhenyl; 09-23-2009 at 08:23 PM.

09-23-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Jady will become famous soon enough

Lol, it's rather surprising that I've unintentionally volunteered as a test subject @.@

09-23-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daegari will become famous soon enough
IGN: Daegari
Class: Amazing Bard lt_bard
Level: 193 (Slowly gaining exp!)
Guild: Pulse

Damn, Phenyl, your posts are well structured and thought out!

Being so formal and typing too much is unappealing though, try to be more to the point and avoid intellectual sounding crap.

09-23-2009   #27 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

If it requires some seriousness, I try to act the part. Other than that, my posts are usually short or just contain LAWLPINGAS. So no worries. Thanks for the compliment though.

09-23-2009   #28 (permalink)
ok this game is great
Special

FlierFox will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to FlierFox Send a message via MSN to FlierFox Send a message via Skype™ to FlierFox
IGN: Kanye West
Class: Rapper lt_gunslinger
Level: 200
Guild: Immaletyoufinish

This thread has given me diarrhea

09-23-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlierFox
Oh boy, if threads come with Side-effects, I'd be scared to death to roam a forum.

S>SWORD OF SOMETHING
*WARNING* This threads side effects may include but are not limited to; Diarrhea, Anal Foaming, Spontaneous nosebleeds, tourette-like outbursts at the nearest inanimate object, and pants gnomes. Troll with Caution.

I don't think I'm helping the off topic thing too much. Can't we all be FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIENDS =3
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

09-23-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlierFox
Touche.

09-24-2009   #31 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daegari in paraphrase
Damn, Phenyl, Type for the A.D.D. most of these forumers have.
I had to.

09-24-2009   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

mattp88 is on a distinguished road
IGN: burningSS
Class: Sorcerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 150+
Guild: PirateKingSS
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
i stay away from pvp since most of my experiences with it are bad Y.Y worest one was me VS a level 139 miester at level 88 and getting R@ped with 1 hit K.O's at the end of the match 43 kills to 0 and to top it off a wave of trash talk from him and his buddys -.-
that must've been the darkest 10mins of ur day..
who was the meiser ?

how much hp u had back then..

09-24-2009   #33 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

You do know doing 'experiments' without subject's consent is illegal right?

Post your thread in the right section and ask people what they think about your topic of interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
You should never speak for others.
I agree with azusa, I certainly won't take any of your thread/posts seriously anymore.

09-24-2009   #34 (permalink)
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

Reported one time too many. To prevent further LOLDRAMA, thread closed.