Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-11-2011   #1181 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiratori
What's next... 2 MGs? /shot

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-11-2011   #1182 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

....gg pie

YOU WIN THIS ROUND -shakes fist-

03-15-2011   #1183 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz

does the combo work for both XD?

03-15-2011   #1184 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

no it didnt =( just kept the MG background lol

03-15-2011   #1185 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMapleStoryRunescapeElsword

NinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NinjaFoxX
IGN: Patchouli
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 5x
Guild: Infinity/Syndicate

so apparently someone on the OGP forums wrote a yaoi fanfic and a hatefic for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaoi fangirl?
EdElric was in his room, tediously filling out paperwork in a black swivel chair. His pencil scratched the paper furiously, eager to be finished. He had no idea what was coming his way.

Esdee dashed down the hall and running straight into none other than EdElric. He jumped atop the pile of paperwork, knocking them to the floor for poor EdElric to trip over. He slid accross the room and landed unceremoniously in Esdee’s lap, causing them, and the chair, to tumble to the floor.

EdElric gazed into Esdees bright eyes, contemplating just how he got into this situation. He was just minding his own business and somehow became the landing spot for this gorgeous young man. “I wonder if he even knows I exist. Why isnt he moving? Why hasnt he ran away yet?”’ It had been a long time since he and Esdee had even had a decent conversation, let alone any physical contact. All of the thoughts plaiging EdElric’s mind ceased to flow as his body siezed up from the shock of what was happening: Esdee was kissing him! He could have fainted with the sheer pleasure of Esdee’s lush, pink lips on his own. It was as if he had died and gone to heaven. He ran his hands through his male lover’s soft,delicate tresses, fisting his slender fingers in the softness. Esdee slid his tongue along EdElric’s plump bottom lip, begging for entrance. EdElric gasped, leaving way for Esdee to dominate his mouth. He moaned at the sensation of Esdee’s wet tongue rubbing against his, exploring new territory.

EdElric rubbed the sides of Esdee’s muscular frame, outlining every muscle in his well-toned body. He truely appreciated how well-built Esdee was, and he was going to show him how much. He flipped his lover over, positioning himself to take over. He ran his fingers along the hem of Esdee’s shirt, and slowly pulled it up over his head. He gazed down at his muscled abdomen, and began running his hands along his chest. His fingers danced down to the rim of his pants and undid the bottons, one by one, grazing his knuckle over Esdee’s erection along the way. He then slid his hand into Esdee’s boxers and fisted his d!ck, setting a slow stroking rhythm. Esdee groaned at the feel of EdElric slender, talented fingers on his ****.

Esdee then decided to take back control, and switched positions with his lover. He pulled off EdElric’s shirt, followed by his pants, leaving him clad in nothing but blue cotton boxers. He pulled out his **** and started rubbing the length of it, delighting in the sounds he could squeeze from the boy beneath him. He pulled his hand away, with a disapproving sigh from EdElric, and placed his fingers on his lips. EdElric got the idea, and started sucking.

Esdee took his fingers away and leaned down, pressing their lips together in a passionate kiss, intertwining their tongues in an intricate dance. While EdElric was distracted, he slipped a finger into his puckered hole. EdElric let out a gasp of surprise, followed by a long moan of pleasure. He added a second finger, pumping them in and out. He curled them up and found EdElric’s sweet spot, eliciting a moan from the writhing boy beneath him. After he felt EdElric was well enough prepared, he undressed them the rest of the way. He could sense the nervousness coming from the boy beneath him, and gave him a reassuring kiss.

Esdee flipped EdElric onto his hands and knees and rubbed the tip of his manhood against the warmth awaiting him. He slid in slowly, giving EdElric time to stretch to his impressive girth. EdElric started to squirm beneath him, wanting him to move. Esdee complied, thrusting in and out, slowly at first then increasing in speed as he went. He felt EdElric’s tight walls clenching around him, pushing him over the edge along with his lover.

They lay together on the floor, sweating and panting, relishing in their passion. EdElric curled up against Esdee, laying his head on his chest. He was drifting off to sleep, and just as he was on the verge of lulling out, he heard Esdee say, “I love you, babe.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatefic
My name's Whirlzap Flare, and after 2 weeks of unemployment and a year of dead end jobs, I think I have found a profession that just may be my ticket fame. For all I know, this could score me some china. At least, thats what I first thought when I signed up for the job. I got a job working with these kids who drive around in a van solving mysteries involving ghosts. I saw these guys on TV once and when I learned that they were hiring, I got my self over there and signed up for the position. You know, at first I wasnt too happy about the job and I was thinking about quitting. The people I was working with really were weird as hell. There was this one blonde guy with a scarf named EdElric who was obviously a flamer, but always acted like a f@ggot. There is a girl that ho’s name was Phenyl, Im totally gonna have to see if I can tap that. ***** is annoying, but she's also pretty damn stuck up too. Thinks shes too good for me. I’m gonna need some help from my good friends the magic pills if I wanna pound that ***, but whatever. There’s also this guy named Esdee who brings his dog around wherever he goes. Now, don’t get me wrong. I like dogs and all. But something about the way this guy spends all his time with this dog is kinda creepy. There’s also the times we split up. He and the dog always go off on their own. The guy’s always giggling when he does too. The dog's pretty weird too. Looks normal and all, but sometimes it almost seems like it’s talking.

Like I was saying before though. There was a time when I was actually hated this job but now, I kinda like it. I'll never forget the night when my job took a turn and started to improve. We were out investigating some mysterious mystery involving a mysterious ghost on ****ty 80s Mysterious Beach. The ghost had been scaring people off for several weeks. According to his victims, he would roam the beach howling like a coyote while running up to people and hosing them down with ectoplasm. They called it, “Howling Sewardo” We were there to figure out why this ghost was haunting this beach. So there we were. Standing on the beach like a bunch of dumb ***** deciding what to do next. Esdee was shaking like a mofo I think he was high. As usual. “ZOINKS MAN THIS ****’S FREAKY AS HELL” he screamed while clawing furiously at his ball sack with both hands. The dog was busy taking a dump on someone's towel. “ARLUGSHLRUAGHLUALGH” he said, sounding like a TOTALLY FREAKIN' AWESOME PERSON with 6 ****s jammed in his mouth. As usual, EdElric was trying to hide his homosexuality.

“Gosh dang Phenyl. What do you say we set up camp so we can **** each other all night long.” he said while eying Esdee’s rear end. “Ok,” Phenyl said uncertainly, “But... well, could we actually do the real thing this time? I know you enjoy it when I shove you special vibrating buddy in your happy place but... I really don’t get as much out of it as you”

EdElric glared at her and raised a hand. “DON'T YOU ****ING TALK ABOUT THAT AROUND THE OTHERS. IVE TOLD YOU THAT A THOUSAND ****ING TIMES YOU STUPID *****”

EdElric began to beat Phenyl, and when she fell to the ground he began to kick her. Meanwhile, Esdee had fallen himself and was jerking around spastically “OH **** OH **** IM FREAKIN OUT MAN IM FREAKIN OUT” he screamed while the dog urinated on him. Meanwhile, Phenyl had found some ectoplasm on the ground and was looking at it closely. I was staring at her *** while she did so. She leaned forward further. “Jinkys! A clue!” she cried as she began to lick it.

Esdee was getting back to his feet. Suddenly, his eyes bulged out and he pointed a finger at an approaching figure. I was busy thinking about the best way to rape Phenyl and didnt see who it was until it was too late. I looked up and screamed. It was Sewardo the ghost! They were right about him being mexican thats for sure. What they forgot to mention was that he was naked. “ZOINKS! LET'S GET THE **** OUT OF HERE MAN” Esdee screamed in horror. He and his dog were already 40 ft away by the time he finished that sentence. I swear to Christ that kids got some experience with running from the police. EdElric followed close behind and I was about to run when I noticed that Phenyl was still kneeling on the ground trying to cram as much of the mixture of ectoplasm and sand down her throat. I opened my mouth to warn her but the ghost interrupted me.

“OOOOOooooOOOOOOoooooOOO”

I made a break for it and hid behind some bushes. It was too late for Phenyl. She looked up just in time to see the ghost bring his c0ck down over head, knocking her unconscious. The Sewardo ghost began to furiously beat off on her face. I gaped at the ghost. All of a sudden it made sense. That ectoplasm wasnt ectoplasm at all!!!! It was man juice! The ghost tore off after the rest of my friends, forgetting me out of sheer convenience to the plot. I was about to go after him when I suddenly remembered poor Phenyl lying there, injured and unconscious. At that moment, I knew what I had to do. This was my moment of glory. I ran to her and stood over her for a moment. She was groining. It seemed she was coming to. There was no time to lose. I kicked her in the side of the head, knocking her unconscious again. I pulled down her skirt. Much to my pleasure she wasnt wearing any underwear which made things easier. I began to **** her and after I was done I leapt into the air and screamed “MY LOVE QUEST IS FINALLY OVER!”

The rest of the gang was on their way back. “Look out you silly goose!” EdElric screamed in horror. “The ghost is coming back!”

“Its OK! Its not a ghost at all! Watch, I'll show you!” I whipped out a pistol. I had been saving it for a special occasion, specifically killing all of my coworkers if the job didnt turn out too well. This wasnt that special occasion, but it was close enough. I took aim and fired. Sewardo the ghosts head exploded in a mist of blood and gore. Edelric stared at me in horror. “What are you crazy? You cant do that! Someone call the co-“

He never finished. I gunned him down right there and did the same for the rest of the gang. “HEEY MAN DON’T SHOOT ME **** I LOVE DOGS!” Esdee screamed. I shoved my pistol up Esdee’s *** and blew him from bottom up. His dog tried to run away but I blew it up with one shot. I took everything of value from their bodies and ran away to Mexico and drank some bad water and pissed blood for 3 days straight.
THE END... ?
this needs an epic reading.

03-15-2011   #1186 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

I dun thnk ur rdy 4 dis jelly.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

03-15-2011   #1187 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Legend of Galasia

TeddyzAndPenguin is on a distinguished road
IGN: Justin Timberlake??? "OTL
Class: Pie wants rabies ;B lt_bard
Level: PRIMES ARE BAAAAD! 19x/12x/5x \(ToT;)/
Guild: Doesn't matter anymore.

@Ed
I don't even know...wat

@Seph* I'm so sorry
ihu. go upgrade it so I can hate you more

Click on my sig to view my LT videos!

Last edited by TeddyzAndPenguin; 03-15-2011 at 11:26 PM.

03-15-2011   #1188 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

I lol'd at fanfic.

03-15-2011   #1189 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyzAndPenguin
@Ed
I don't even know...wat

@Seth
ihu. go upgrade it so I can hate you more

Seth
Seth
Seth
Seth
Seth
Seth
SETH

Last edited by Sephiroth; 03-15-2011 at 11:25 PM.

03-15-2011   #1190 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Legend of Galasia

TeddyzAndPenguin is on a distinguished road
IGN: Justin Timberlake??? "OTL
Class: Pie wants rabies ;B lt_bard
Level: PRIMES ARE BAAAAD! 19x/12x/5x \(ToT;)/
Guild: Doesn't matter anymore.

OMFGGGGGGG I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT THAT I SWEAR DDD:

nice shield btw

Click on my sig to view my LT videos!

03-15-2011   #1191 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyzAndPenguin
OMFGGGGGGG I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT THAT I SWEAR DDD:

nice shield btw
QQ ....merci beaucoup

03-16-2011   #1192 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

Oh god, that shield reminds me of deadeye's crazy dual-evasion one. It's like it's bulkier twin brother or something.

On a random note, can we please travel back in time to when this drop I got while doing ss5 scrolls can be considered rare megahax.

03-16-2011   #1193 (permalink)
Insomnia
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineGunZGunbound

Demolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to beholdDemolitions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zael
As if my Templar wasn't fat enough, I ended up making this baby.

wow so hax @_@

03-16-2011   #1194 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

I want more yaoi fanfic please <3 and NOOOOOOO MY PHENYL-SENSEI QQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03-16-2011   #1195 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I want more yaoi fanfic please <3 and NOOOOOOO MY PHENYL-SENSEI QQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because im sure wen would want to say it when she sees this post ill say it for her! you can prolly find better fanfic that that on the internet xD you can even ask her for it! cause im sure shes read a lot >.>

03-16-2011   #1196 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
because im sure wen would want to say it when she sees this post ill say it for her! you can prolly find better fanfic that that on the internet xD you can even ask her for it! cause im sure shes read a lot >.>
LOL. Indeed huh. There are way better fics on the net (hoho Hetalia fics). Seriously, this one is so elementary level it's I'm bored reading it at second paragraph. If someone's gonna write smut, they better make it engaging to draw the audience in. Otherwise it's just a poor attempt at making smut which is just trash.

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

03-16-2011   #1197 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

if you thought that was serious smut, then you're being misled as intended ...

03-16-2011   #1198 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMapleStoryRunescapeElsword

NinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NinjaFoxX
IGN: Patchouli
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 5x
Guild: Infinity/Syndicate

i know its terribad and ive read naruto x saskay doujins...
i just like being noticed.
dont ask why.

03-16-2011   #1199 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdgr
if you thought that was serious smut, then you're being misled as intended ...
I know it wasn't serious : (
But seriously : | if you're gonna post /trollfic/ that bad, at least make it more entertaining to read.

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

03-22-2011   #1200 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Lost SagaRumble FighterMapleStoryLa Tale

HelloAaron is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aarongant
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 11x
Guild: Seraph

I got my King of Shopping title in my first set of guidebooks. I wasn't expecting it so soon considering I was still using said books as potions :<.

Vuze - 30 Life - 22