LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-17-2010   #241 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Wait, how could you attack with a guild orb if your character doesn't use orbs as a normal weapon? o_o

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-17-2010   #242 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Wait, how could you attack with a guild orb if your character doesn't use orbs as a normal weapon? o_o
You don't, you switch to your real weapon after using the skill.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

02-17-2010   #243 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
You don't, you switch to your real weapon after using the skill.
Huh? I thought the guild orb gave the speed and then all of the EXP +15%, IDR +15%, Ely Gain +15%, and RIDR +500% as normal options. Does the God's Grace skill come with the orb?

02-17-2010   #244 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
That's pretty spiffy, do the orb's speed boosts go up when you upgrade it as well?
ya the speed boosts go up too

EDIT: @SOC the orb comes with the speed boosts and the other stuff is a buff that you need to use (also comes with the orb

02-18-2010   #245 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Zael is on a distinguished road
Class: Everything lt_mage
Guild: TeamLati

sup

---
Latiam - 193 Elemental Master / Silhana - 194 Minstrel / Aerinn - 190 Judgment / Latimer - 193 Dragoon
Zaels - 196/194 Ruin Walker / Kyliee - 194 Sword Dancer / Barius - 193 Holy Order
---
Level 40 Dura Top/Hat/Bottom Armor and Camo Accessory Crafter! Service is free, PM/whisper for requests

02-18-2010   #246 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zael

sup
Holy. Facking Crap.

You have the most hax gl@sses in the game.
gg.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

02-18-2010   #247 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:

sup
WOW

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

02-18-2010   #248 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleDragon Saga

Holyanabunny is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holyana/DLH/Angela
Class: Bow RW/Minstrel/Wind EM lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19x/19x/19x
Guild: Royalty

Quote:

sup
omg...those are like...like...

Here I thought my wimpy level 5 enchant was good...

02-19-2010   #249 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyanabunny
omg...those are like...like...

Here I thought my wimpy level 5 enchant was good...
If I recall correctly... All one needs is 400% RIDR in order to get 4 options. That is, if Latale made sense with numbers... Which it doesn't... Confirmation on this ploz.

02-19-2010   #250 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
If I recall correctly... All one needs is 400% RIDR in order to get 4 options. That is, if Latale made sense with numbers... Which it doesn't... Confirmation on this ploz.
It's still random, Manabi's got at least +500% at the moment and she doesn't get very much 4 option stuff.

Edit: But oddly enough, Lucky Hit, which supposedly only affects RIDR, makes Hyunmu spit out set pieces like a fountain. But that may be something strange with how Lucky Hit's implemented and not RIDR itself.

Last edited by Manabi; 02-19-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Added something

02-19-2010   #251 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

Quote:
Edit: But oddly enough, Lucky Hit, which supposedly only affects RIDR, makes Hyunmu spit out set pieces like a fountain. But that may be something strange with how Lucky Hit's implemented and not RIDR itself.
If you can, keep fighting Hyunmu over and over (do like 5-6 runs) and see if you start getting less and less loot. I've noticed that if I do a lot of boss runs over and over (even if I switch to like Invoke or Sphinx) I get very minimal loot. It's happened so much that I'm starting to think there's some correlation. ._.

02-19-2010   #252 (permalink)
Fiz
/gg FTW! Moogler

Fiz is on a distinguished road
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Cool

3 boss weapons in one drop, boss urn and king of shopping title...all in one day. not bad!

UNCLE ANDROSS

Last edited by Fiz; 03-24-2010 at 09:49 PM.

02-19-2010   #253 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
If you can, keep fighting Hyunmu over and over (do like 5-6 runs) and see if you start getting less and less loot. I've noticed that if I do a lot of boss runs over and over (even if I switch to like Invoke or Sphinx) I get very minimal loot. It's happened so much that I'm starting to think there's some correlation. ._.
I did several runs, on two of them I had really minimal drops (not very many bags even), the others I had more than my EQ inventory could hold. I just got a lot more set pieces when I used lucky hit. Also, I got all my dark blue weapons/shield when I used lucky hit. I actually did the first 2-3 runs without using it (I just kinda forgot about it) and there was a major difference in set pieces dropped. It makes me very glad I got Lucky Hit now, but I may reset so I can max it out. I had started down the crit tree instead of finishing it before they upped the boss drop rates.

02-19-2010   #254 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

Yeah, sometimes, I get like 30x more than my inventory can hold, then eventually later in the runs I get like 4 bags at Hyunmu, holding no set equips. I really wanna' work on my profit TH thanks to you >:P

02-19-2010   #255 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

Quote:

sup
wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwt fwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfw tfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwt fwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf.
WTF.

02-20-2010   #256 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Zael is on a distinguished road
Class: Everything lt_mage
Guild: TeamLati

For the record, Lucky hit does increase IDR. I'm fairly certain the wikis for other versions of LT say Lucky hit increases IDR. Our version's description is just misleading.

(Also I have like no RIDR on me when that dropped. I'm using my epic magic set as you can see >_>)

---
Latiam - 193 Elemental Master / Silhana - 194 Minstrel / Aerinn - 190 Judgment / Latimer - 193 Dragoon
Zaels - 196/194 Ruin Walker / Kyliee - 194 Sword Dancer / Barius - 193 Holy Order
---
Level 40 Dura Top/Hat/Bottom Armor and Camo Accessory Crafter! Service is free, PM/whisper for requests

02-21-2010   #257 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
For the record, Lucky hit does increase IDR. I'm fairly certain the wikis for other versions of LT say Lucky hit increases IDR. Our version's description is just misleading.
Whatever it does it draws out set pieces like you wouldn't believe. I'm getting 4 items per bag, and 1 set piece in every bag. It's bizarre because they end up lining up vertically in my inventory (apparently the set pieces are always the 4th item in each bag). Definitely nice though, I'm thinking about getting a Selki Dagger and switching weapons when I go to finish Hyunmu off since that boosts the IDR and RIDR skills a level or two. (Lucky hit's actually a kick, so it doesn't matter what weapon you're holding.) Also might go ahead and reset and get Lucky Hit up to 10/10 instead of its current 6/10. (And maybe throw some points into Get Together since that also boosts IDR....) ^_^

02-21-2010   #258 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Manabi just do it like bladers do: switch to selki, buff yourself and switch back to your xbow, your buff should still be at +2 since you used it while having selki.

02-21-2010   #259 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games

Well Mana, when bosses do decide to drop set pieces, they drop tons. XD I usually get 5-6 on average per run if I actually get more than 4 bags.

02-21-2010   #260 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Manabi just do it like bladers do: switch to selki, buff yourself and switch back to your xbow, your buff should still be at +2 since you used it while having selki.
Actually it's a passive skill, so I'd just need to switch to wielding the Selki dagger while I use Lucky Hit. Since Lucky Hit doesn't use the weapon you're holding (and LOL at it being called Lucky Hit but it's a freaking KICK ), that won't be a problem. I need to check and see if there's any other TH weapons that would give better boosts before I commit to buying one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Well Mana, when bosses do decide to drop set pieces, they drop tons. XD I usually get 5-6 on average per run if I actually get more than 4 bags.
The thing is, without using Lucky Hit I get some set pieces, but not for every bag. When I use it, I get a set piece in every single bag that drops. It's impressive watching the scroll of stuff picked up and seeing dark blue come up every 4th item.