Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2009   #41 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
Hey, it's less laggier than before. /o/ or is it just me

Crappier exp too... I think

Yeah... I was getting like 400k+ the last time, max I've gotten so far was 404k (error 404, exp not found )

Oh well. i'll afk the entire week and grind when I feel like it. Ive fixed most of the lag by turning EVERYTHING off, NPC Chat bubbles and names, ALL chat bubbles, Character names and pet names... and the settings all the way down. Way less lag.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2009   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleDragon Saga

Holyanabunny is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holyana/DLH/Angela
Class: Bow RW/Minstrel/Wind EM lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19x/19x/19x
Guild: Royalty

Gah! Staying off of Ch 1 for sure...how can you hit things with that lag???

XP is less...or it seems to be...but lvl 80 for the poor warrior would be nice

I just wish I could get both characters on

Last edited by Holyanabunny; 09-10-2009 at 09:53 AM.

09-10-2009   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Lauren is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Lauren
Class: Troll lt_guardian
Level: 10x - Goal 125
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
Yeah... I was getting like 400k+ the last time, max I've gotten so far was 404k (error 404, exp not found )

Oh well. i'll afk the entire week and grind when I feel like it. Ive fixed most of the lag by turning EVERYTHING off, NPC Chat bubbles and names, ALL chat bubbles, Character names and pet names... and the settings all the way down. Way less lag.

So tell me, at most you got 404k exp - how often do you receive XP from this cannon and how much % approx' would you be getting per hour?

Can't wait to get home

09-10-2009   #44 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren
So tell me, at most you got 404k exp - how often do you receive XP from this cannon and how much % approx' would you be getting per hour?

Can't wait to get home

Well, It depends on if the people can hit the canon every time. I've never payed attention to it. I started at 20% with canons. I will report back in 12 hours from when I started (which will be around 11pm EST)

09-10-2009   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesX333
Well, It depends on if the people can hit the canon every time. I've never payed attention to it. I started at 20% with canons. I will report back in 12 hours from when I started (which will be around 11pm EST)

Ok, that'd be cool.

I'm home now anyway and this seems suckier than the spa.

I don't understand how cannons work, you hit them? what?

[Edit] I just got a congratulations, but why? I received no exp lol

Last edited by Lauren; 09-10-2009 at 11:42 AM.

09-10-2009   #46 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Started at 34% an hour+ ago, 43% now. *watches newbs level up* Haha.

Here's hoping this helps me get myself to 2nd job. I'll probably afk all night, but... I for some reason am paranoid about leaving my laptop on at night. I'm scared it'll go up in flames or die or something.. especially if I don't turn it off for two weeks. XD

09-10-2009   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

That's awful & I just wasted 30 minutes of my Iris blessing testing this rubbish out

09-10-2009   #48 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
Started at 34% an hour+ ago, 43% now. *watches newbs level up* Haha.

Here's hoping this helps me get myself to 2nd job. I'll probably afk all night, but... I for some reason am paranoid about leaving my laptop on at night. I'm scared it'll go up in flames or die or something.. especially if I don't turn it off for two weeks. XD
Just make sure it's not sitting on a bed or something. Mine is old as hell and runs hot as hell, and last time I left it on for like 4 weeks straight no problem. Make sure it's elevated off the ground, like stick a book under it

09-10-2009   #49 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is always on my desk and always has its battery plugged in... which apparently is bad. 8D The laptop dies rather quickly when I unplug it lol.

I decided to turn it off when I'm at college (wouldn't want my little bro snooping around on it if he comes in here while I'm away) and leaving it on all night since no one can come in here when they're sleeping.

09-10-2009   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
Mine is always on my desk and always has its battery plugged in... which apparently is bad. 8D The laptop dies rather quickly when I unplug it lol.

I decided to turn it off when I'm at college (wouldn't want my little bro snooping around on it if he comes in here while I'm away) and leaving it on all night since no one can come in here when they're sleeping.

Why don't you just.. lock it?

09-10-2009   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

So i've just realised how cannons work lol. Gotta ignite the cannon when theres those Zombie prirings and other monsters rolling around in the sky near the cannon, when the effect hits it, it awards everyone in that area with the exp ;-; if only those monsters would spawn more often

09-10-2009   #52 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

They spawn every 2 minutes, as it would seem. Zombie Blob > Rolling Shag Carpet. I seem to get 1% from the zombies, and .2-.5% from shaggies. So if that's right, I should get a max of 30% every hour... Wow... So... This is better than grinding? (NOT!) The cannons will be good just for when you AFK, nothing else. I suppose if you had two computers you could leave a character there while you train your other one...

09-10-2009   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Lol, i wouldn't quite call that accurate since it requires a play to run around the map all day hitting those monsters for you to receive that xp so.. gg

09-10-2009   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26
Guild: FrenchBread

This is great for lazy people like me.

I can take a nap or play Pokemon and gain EXP.

+1

09-10-2009   #55 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

you guys are missing the point imo. if this was better than grinding, how many ppl do you think would actually grind or w/e once cannons are gone? just look at x2, ppl yell and QQ over not having that >.>

the cannons are meant as a little rest between grinding if you will. like Lauren, when you were at work did you do anything latale/exp related? doesnt sound like it. afk at cannons makes it so that you get exp while doing more productive things done. or for ppl that are just plain lazy its better than spending hours of doing something you dont like

plus its only the first day, most of the ppl that were there the first cannon event have most likely gone off and quit. it would prolly take a few days to ppl get the rhythm oh shooting and whatnot

09-10-2009   #56 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
plus its only the first day, most of the ppl that were there the first cannon event have most likely gone off and quit. it would prolly take a few days to ppl get the rhythm oh shooting and whatnot
how do i shot webcannon

09-10-2009   #57 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Guess what I've been doin' all day.
I've been shooting cannons so you
-coughungratefulcough- children can have your EXP.
BE HAPPY. :[

Lol, seriously now though:
I'm glad that there's a cannon event at last. <_> It will really help me level, I got to level 66 today~ Hopefully I'll be able to go to level 70 at least~ Then I'll be happy~
It's sad that cannons doesn't give you any ely. I need some because I accidently screw up in a guild event. ;o; B>Ely cannons (I was suppost to collect/buy Stamina puzzles, I bought strenght. 200k well spent, woopie!)

09-10-2009   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

1- Log in
2- say Hi to buddy and guild
3- afk
4-....
5- Profit!

09-10-2009   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

DarkSpear is on a distinguished road
IGN: DarkDragonxX
Class: PewPew Gunz lt_gunslinger
Level: 83 Back alive!
Guild: AuraBorus <3.

got around 72% overnight, around 8 hours. Thats less then 10% per hour, the exp is noticeable, but not what you might call fast @_@. Good enough for me though , and this is at lvl 56 -57.

09-10-2009   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event Winner

Senike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really niceSenike is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpear
got around 72% overnight, around 8 hours. Thats less then 10% per hour, the exp is noticeable, but not what you might call fast @_@. Good enough for me though , and this is at lvl 56 -57.
It's a shame, I disconnected before I left for school and didn't notice.. Q_Q; Lost like, what? half a level right there? zzz.

Last edited by Senike; 09-10-2009 at 05:48 PM.