Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-23-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Deadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Deadeye87
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter

Quest 9:

50 Thick leathers, 99 Thick silver leathers, 99 Thick rainbow leathers.

Lalalalalalalaa......

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-23-2009   #22 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Mine's more of a sequence...

Kill Invoke 2 times -> Kill Hyunmu 3 times -> Kill Sphinx 4 times.

Haven't opened the next scroll yet, I'm almost scared to.
i heard there's a capt. jonny and pandora one xD also someone said there's one that give 5k gp and 45mil xp called kill phoenix 20 times.

Credit: Noperative

08-23-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

Erm...I had one where I had to get 5 Secret Book of Tengu.
And after that...This one pissed me off.
I had to buy pet level up crap...
5 Normal Level up Supplements (30k each)
5 Strong Level up Supplements (50k each)
5 Strongest Level up supplements (100k each.)

There goes my money >3>.

My current one is killing 15 Mountain Kongs....Note that It's on my level 44 Explorer /o/.
Wafflez is helping me out, since he has the same one.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

08-23-2009   #24 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

Quote:
Originally Posted by WafflyWaffles
my current 1 is
2 mustling keys
2 ghost keys
2 goblin keys

lotsa lotsa dead monsters

though its seriously not as bad as the ones stated above me
That's the one I'm on

08-23-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

safetybread will become famous soon enoughsafetybread will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to safetybread
IGN: Amesla
Class: Sorcerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 154
Guild: CiTY

kmelfina - The star shields, :3 PM Sandor and he'll make the star shields. :3 And the [Wind] Mythrill Piece can be found in Atlantis ._. I think.

I'm stuck on @___@ now the Pet Inventory item and 3 craft reset+level reset. x.x

08-23-2009   #26 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

My current one,30 citrins,nuff said....

08-23-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetybread
kmelfina - The star shields, :3 PM Sandor and he'll make the star shields. :3 And the [Wind] Mythrill Piece can be found in Atlantis ._. I think.

I'm stuck on @___@ now the Pet Inventory item and 3 craft reset+level reset. x.x
PM'd him (Sandor), he's a Lv 17 Weapon Crafter... I checked the Community Crafters thread, no one there really is active on La Tale, so I"m stuck T_T

08-23-2009   #28 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
PM'd him (Sandor), he's a Lv 17 Weapon Crafter... I checked the Community Crafters thread, no one there really is active on La Tale, so I"m stuck T_T
Shields is actually armor crafting, but for your purposes, you can start with a knights shield you get from a monster and keep upgrading till you reach the star shield. Obviously you'll want to start with one with pretty high durability, hopefully you can manage to upgrade it that far. One without any stats would be best, then you'd only need one type of ore per upgrade. Probably easier than finding a high level armor crafter who's still active.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

08-23-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Eucleides
Class: Lime
Level: 75
Guild: Authority

Azusa helped me do my 8-1 Quest by killing the Johnnies. :>

lol Quest 9-7 was buy 2 Pet Inventories from "Misc. Shop" .-. /lets it expire

08-23-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Shields is actually armor crafting, but for your purposes, you can start with a knights shield you get from a monster and keep upgrading till you reach the star shield. Obviously you'll want to start with one with pretty high durability, hopefully you can manage to upgrade it that far. One without any stats would be best, then you'd only need one type of ore per upgrade. Probably easier than finding a high level armor crafter who's still active.
1st Issue: I just need to know how high level a Star Shield is so I can calculate how much Ely I would have to be throwing away so I can upgrade.

Mailed all Armor Crafters (I know the last one doesn't get on LT for good), well, no responses.

08-23-2009   #31 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
1st Issue: I just need to know how high level a Star Shield is so I can calculate how much Ely I would have to be throwing away so I can upgrade.

Mailed all Armor Crafters (I know the last one doesn't get on LT for good), well, no responses.
I've got a level 82 knight shield I'm going to send you, and I looked at the Japanese wiki, looks like the Star Shield's just 4 upgrades from the level 82 one. (Here's the Knight Shields, the Star Shield's Level 122, the one I'm sending you is 82, so just 4 more upgrades.) The one I'm going to send you is clean, no options at all so should only require a single ore, and I doubt the upgrade caps will be too expensive. I'll mail it to you after I take a break here and eat. ^_^

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

08-23-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
I've got a level 82 knight shield I'm going to send you, and I looked at the Japanese wiki, looks like the Star Shield's just 4 upgrades from the level 82 one. (Here's the Knight Shields, the Star Shield's Level 122, the one I'm sending you is 82, so just 4 more upgrades.) The one I'm going to send you is clean, no options at all so should only require a single ore, and I doubt the upgrade caps will be too expensive. I'll mail it to you after I take a break here and eat. ^_^
*bows down to awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!*

08-24-2009   #33 (permalink)
./Queet
Games
La TaleAngels OnlineAuditionDofus

Aubree will become famous soon enoughAubree will become famous soon enough

wow. seeing all of your's... all you people's quests o-o... mine seem uber easyy. ;O;.
super germs, mabems, 20 peridots &... 20 of something else, 2 kite shields & 2 blood shields, 4 sphinx, 15 mountain kongs, 5 pandoras. all were very easy for me o_o; well. since i'm only lvl 58 i had a crap load of help from friends xD... i actually only did the first few quests by myself.. the rest were impossible for me to do by myself ;__;' i got someone to craft my shields (kite shields --> 3 thick normal bobbins+strong armour capsule (3 pink fusu tails per bobbin + strong refining capsule).. and i dragged my friends to solo the bosses for meh xD 5 pandoras was for my 9th scroll. i got 90% from it +_______+ <33** i heard some people got the 10th scroll though... and that was killing the pheonix like... 10times?...

Last edited by Aubree; 08-24-2009 at 07:47 AM.

08-24-2009   #34 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

vidoll is on a distinguished road

i was wondering... do the quest refresh to a new one after it expires? or do you have to start from the beginning (level 1 mission or whatever) again?

08-24-2009   #35 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

when it expires its dead like an expired fashion shop item forever to take up room in your event inventory until you decide to destroy it /o/ then you start over after the 4 day wait period on the first scroll

08-24-2009   #36 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

Thankfully I was able to finish all 9 quests, although the final reward was a mere 28.8m XP at 122... which is apparently a fairly low roll since Manabi got over 35m at 111.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

08-24-2009   #37 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

I look at it this way, If most are doable and what not, They are worth it, Helps your guild level and you get exp in the process.

08-24-2009   #38 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

I need 3 Class Kits,and sadly earlier,I sold my 3 to azu

08-24-2009   #39 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

i just got the x2 super xp puzzle quest =.= 9-10 why cant i get the easy quests?!!? all my friends get them and i dont ;-; /tempted to do the quest

08-24-2009   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26

My last quest needs;

1 Metal Blue Rickenbacken
1 Black Vampire Orb
and the 3rd weapon I forgot.

FEEL FREE TO DONATE ALL PROCEEDS TO THE 9-4 QUEST OF TRADER JOE.