LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default Dreams of LaTale - MMOG Movie Event (Revived)

The last time we attempted this event, all went silent.
I am deciding to revive this event, and it will remain on schedule with 3 winners at the end.

New Rule: If you submitted your video in the old event thread, you may resubmit it again or decide to make a new video. You choose.

Guidelines-
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale Event

Dreams of LaTale -- MMOG Movie Event

Have you ever wanted to see your content featured on MyMMOGames.net? Then this is your chance!

The LaTale feature information page is in need of movies, and you can help us complete that task.

Challenge:
  • Provide a video that you believe will be a good representation of LaTale!
  • Your video should be no longer than 10 minutes and should mainly feature in-game footage. Use of in-game music is also encouraged. (Soundtrack)
  • Upload your video to YouTube. (Uploading Tips)
  • Post a link to your video in this thread. Videos will not be considered if they are not posted here.
  • Be sure to leave your MMOG Username in your video's description.
  • Please keep the original video on your harddisk, since the winning videos will be uploaded to the MMOG Channel by us.
Elimination:
  • Entries will be accepted for 21 days. It will start today and end at 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, July 26th.
  • After those 21 days we will post a poll to choose the Top 3 videos. The poll will last another full week from when it is posted.
  • Copying or using others' videos for your own use, failing to meet the requirements of the competition, or including content that goes against MMOG rule will resolve in disqualification.

Prizes:
  • The top 3 videos (and their producers) will be featured on the MMOG LaTale main site.
  • The top 3 winners will also receive 100 Rep Points, as well as a new, never-before-seen LaTale user award:

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

I'm going to try to bring up the quality a bit of my old video and resubmit. (I would re-record this, but my laptop is gone for now. >.<)

My Entry:
YouTube - LaTale - DotNuri - Blader Style V2

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Last edited by Shugi; 07-06-2009 at 06:29 AM.

07-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

5 Days left for entries, in the event that Shugi is the only one, then he will win by default.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

07-21-2009   #4 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute

I'll win in a 1 man race. Awesome.

07-21-2009   #5 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Meh. I would but my mom would hate on fraps.

07-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Meh. I would but my mom would hate on fraps.
What about Xfire? It can record video too and she might not mind it. Just be sure you change settings to record full-size video, otherwise you'll get half-sized video that's too small to make anything out.

BTW, anyone got suggestions on good video editing apps for this? I'm trying to use Windows Movie Maker, but the timeline view is a pain working with screenshots. I have a sequence of screenshots I want to morph between as part of the video.

07-22-2009   #7 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Good idea!

07-22-2009   #8 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

I use sony vegas. That's probably the easiest to get used to. I have some other ones but I have no idea how to use them.

07-22-2009   #9 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
I use sony vegas. That's probably the easiest to get used to. I have some other ones but I have no idea how to use them.
Thanks, took me a bit to get the hang of it, but I whipped together a short video for the engineer/new map contest to test it. Was able to edit out loading screens and stuff easily.

07-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Here's my entry, I made it sort of an introduction to La Tale: YouTube - Introducing La Tale!

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)