ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-chat/)
-   -   LaTale Source (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-chat/4163-latale-source.html)

Icegoten 07-18-2008 08:28 AM

LaTale Source

Is it gone for good and now all the members are working together here at this site?

I have to say my first thought when I was getting linked to this forum was I had been banned and this was my punishment...then I clicked on LaTale and saw the topic about latale source members. Then I got angry that we just all of a sudden join another site but I just realized its not that bad.

We get to help more people and have alot more fun things to do. Im glad we did this but what about that guy that was working so hard to make the LaTale Source homepage and all of that =( I feel bad that his creation won't get used.

BoomBoomGoon 07-18-2008 08:29 AM

Louhfu? I think he agreed to this, he was too busy irl or something

keywords: I think

Icegoten 07-18-2008 08:32 AM

Well Im cool with this since days would go on Latale Source and no one would reply to topics. We all just talked in the chat box.

Zeke 07-18-2008 08:39 AM

We do have an irc you know, you could just use that and talk to people. And it was a merge, no one took over anything and Lohfu agreed to this. Its better than abandoning us in my opinion

Sanichi 07-18-2008 08:39 AM

(Saw u on youtube :o)
Anyway think Dark is right.
But yah I felt the same about the backgrounds and stuff :<

Icegoten 07-18-2008 08:41 AM

I still don't know what an IRC is

BoomBoomGoon 07-18-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icegoten (Post 64728)
I still don't know what an IRC is

basically a chatroom

kimmi 07-18-2008 09:46 AM

indeed~ i'm quite sad, though, that i spend time making categories and
whatnot just to have them erased completely, and moreso on darkwarrior's part
since he did have designs made for latalesource's fansite ;< <3

anywho, glad to have somewhere to join in x) time to edit my CP~

@ice:
go to mirc.com to check out more information on the program~
some browsers have irc installed, like opera, so you don't have to download the program~

BlinkBreak 07-18-2008 10:37 AM

hmm i guess this change is ok except my username changed >.>

Silver Rook 07-18-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlinkNinja (Post 64853)
hmm i guess this change is ok except my username changed >.>

You can request for a IFN change by sending a PM to NoeJeko.
Better be quick though, you can only change it till the end of this week once. After than that, you're stuck with that name forever till another problem comes up from nowhere.

darkwarrior 07-18-2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmi (Post 64788)
indeed~ i'm quite sad, though, that i spend time making categories and

whatnot just to have them erased completely, and moreso on darkwarrior's part
since he did have designs made for latalesource's fansite ;< <3

anywho, glad to have somewhere to join in x) time to edit my CP~

@ice:
go to mirc.com to check out more information on the program~

some browsers have irc installed, like opera, so you don't have to download the program~

kimmi i need to talk with you, add me in msn ok?
you too inod

JerryJax 07-18-2008 01:10 PM

T,T I am kinda sad about the site going away, and how everything was categorized and all. Well, I def. want to keep in touch with all the peoples from the site still and hope they know how to get here and find us. -_-;

WhatThePhuc 07-18-2008 01:16 PM

even i thought it was kinda sudden
an announcement should have been made ahead of time on lts
but anyway, i'm glad we're together now

LaTale 07-18-2008 02:01 PM

When i try'd to get to LS i was really supries'd first. (I just came home after 3 days, YOU JUST HAVE TO CHANGE EVERYTHING, DO YOU?! >: xD) Then i found te thread about that LS had gone together with this site.
I became a little bit sad first(And i got really confuse'd. xD I could barely find anything here. xD(I think i still have some problem with that..)), but i got over it after a while.
I hope I'll get a great time here. :3

Icegoten 07-18-2008 06:42 PM

Well it feels good to know your not the only one who felt messed up because of the sudden change with no warning.

Sanichi 07-18-2008 08:45 PM

I hope you guys get your name changes in time :o
Just messgae Noejeko!~

Caffeine 07-18-2008 09:37 PM

Bleh.

I hope I'm not coming off as whiny, but this isn't the same feel as LS.

I don't like the colors, the community isn't a tight nit group of friends slowly expanding, etc etc. I dislike conglomerate sites as well. Tons of different games just spreads the user base in my opinion.

To be honest, I don't know if I'll be a regular poster here... =/

illhul 07-18-2008 09:44 PM

i do believe we have a community of a tight nit group of friends expanding rapidly, if you care to join the group :lol:

Caffeine 07-18-2008 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illhul (Post 65703)
i do believe we have a community of a tight nit group of friends expanding rapidly, if you care to join the group :lol:

I just feel really betrayed and thrown for a loop.

No notice. No nothing. I come back from a short vacation and BAM. New page. And really, the feel is totally off for me. Colors are all out-of-whack and non-matching.

Again, I'm probably just being a whiny baby.

illhul 07-18-2008 09:54 PM

i understand. the forum MT, which most of us came from was killed overnight too. 2 year+ of building the community died at someone's whim =.= but i dont mind this place, since most of the people from MT survived and migrated here for a new start ^_^