Rating:  

LinkBack (35) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-26-2010   #1301 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

maybe cause the person dies in like 4 hits?
idk i think it looks kinda fun and im not a pvper so idc about that /o/ just care about how it turns out in pve

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-26-2010   #1302 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika
Hmm I wonder if subclasses will ever get the presubclasses special stuff such as Valks, Coliseum stuff, sub class armor, fifth skills. And its pretty dissapointing to see that most of the subclass are combo-skill [much like blader style of play] style. Star seeker however, is pretty awesome. Summon and afk anyone?
Well they have Special Weapon called Heavenly Weapon, and also they are going to release Colosseum Weapon soon.
5th Skill maybe they might add it later on.

I don't see what so disappointed about combo-skill. It's not quite blader or miester, and they sure are different combat style to Main Class.

07-26-2010   #1303 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsakura
I don't see what so disappointed about combo-skill.
Some players (me) have a huge ping and won't be able to fight with those classes due to it.

07-26-2010   #1304 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleWonderKing OnlineGrand Chase

NRmonkey is on a distinguished road
IGN: Can I type
Class: whatever I want
Level: in here?
Guild: Yes, I can.

OGPlanet is certainly going to upgrade their servers by the time Sub-classes come here.
Everyone will be fully able to enjoy them. =D

XD

07-26-2010   #1305 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Some players (me) have a huge ping and won't be able to fight with those classes due to it.
I live like the other side of the Earth, but that doesn't make me disappoint about the sub classes. Beside Sub Class is a Sub Class, if you don't like it just stick with your Main.

07-26-2010   #1306 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

Lalala, Judgment perspective in PvE, the buff seems to last 90 seconds and takes a considerable amount of AP.
【韓国】ラテール ジャッジメント ピヨテ*ーラ狩り‐ニコニコ動画(9)

07-26-2010   #1307 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Also it frustrates me how we're left in the dark wether the subclasses are like bladers or if they have skills like normal classes or if they're like meisters..... with my 25X ping i'm scared i might not be able to play Judgement.
Rogue Master isn't looking too swift all around for me. I do have a high ping, and can't play blader very well. So now what happens? We get TH's turning into wannabe bladers for 3rd subclass. Joy. Maybe we should all just give up and learn Korean or Japanese and move.

I'm also very disappointed at the focus being purely on crits. I went TH for Ely gain, IDR, RIDR skills, and now subclass has not a bit of those? The only upside I can see is that now you can switch from Ely gain/IDR to Crit by switching main class/sub class, but since you lose ranged attacks it's still annoying.

Quote:
Anyway for those you like to download the Official 2010 21st of July Update video (include New map, New Monster, Sub Class, Jewel System, Fame System, Daily Quest System, New Fashion, Upcoming Update)

http://media.happyoz.com/Latale/avBo...00723_main.flv
Since it was so slow to download, I ended up grabbing the zip of the WMV version onto my server. If anyone wants it (it'll download much faster, unless you're closer to Korea than the US) you can grab it here:
http://animemaestro.com/latale/temp/20100723_main.zip
Just don't expect me to leave it there forever. ^_^ The quality is much better than the FLV version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika
Hmm I wonder if subclasses will ever get the presubclasses special stuff such as Valks, Coliseum stuff, sub class armor, fifth skills. And its pretty dissapointing to see that most of the subclass are combo-skill [much like blader style of play] style. Star seeker however, is pretty awesome. Summon and afk anyone?
There's colo weapons on the lists Horie-chan translated, so they'll at least get colo weapons.

Quote:
If you have a high ping in La Tale, you're never going to be on equal footing in PvP. I'm really glad I prefer PvE, my lag is annoying enough for that, I can't imagine playing PvP regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRmonkey
OGPlanet is certainly going to upgrade their servers by the time Sub-classes come here.

XD
If you believe that... I have this large sum of money I need help getting out of a country, if you'll just give me your bank account details you can have 10%!

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

07-26-2010   #1308 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRmonkey

XD
is that sarcasm ?

07-26-2010   #1309 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

@Manabi

Is it slow over there??? Well yeah I do live closer to Korea than you guys so yeah, they both download very fast to me.
Sure quality are better than the official.

07-27-2010   #1310 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
@Manabi

Is it slow over there??? Well yeah I do live closer to Korea than you guys so yeah, they both download very fast to me.
Sure quality are better than the official.
It took me ~20 minutes to download it directly to the server, which has a 100mbps connection to the hosting company's backbone (which has several gbps of bandwidth connecting to the Internet). It takes even longer to download it to my home PC off Actoz's website. This is normal though, patching kLT takes forever too. (I often just leave it running in the background while I do other stuff. The most recent update took several hours to download.) However, jLT isn't anywhere near as slow, so it's not entirely distance. Maybe just some really bad routes between Actoz's server and the US.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

07-27-2010   #1311 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Phantom Mage and Judgment are now done.

So many of Stats, Critical and such boost..

07-27-2010   #1312 (permalink)
The Hand of Madness
Special
Games
Iris OnlineLa TaleMegaten

Sharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Sharpe / RileyAshton
Class: Minstrel / Rune Walker lt_bard
Level: 18x / 15x
Guild: Pulse / Esper

Spy sappin' mah sentry! Maestro sappin' mah hp...! "Your hp, it fuels me. Give me mooore."

The sub-classes are nifty, but not as impressive looking as I had hoped.

07-27-2010   #1313 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

Phantom Mage skills! TY Horie! +Rep

Hmmm... im still slightly confused but it seems like i better get that stamina set after all and focus on phys damage.. Guess its best to just use an elemental stone of which finisher is your personal favorite.

07-27-2010   #1314 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleWonderKing OnlineGrand Chase

NRmonkey is on a distinguished road
IGN: Can I type
Class: whatever I want
Level: in here?
Guild: Yes, I can.

I noticed that subs don't have the ugly emblem under their feet.

Awww..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
If you believe that... I have this large sum of money I need help getting out of a country, if you'll just give me your bank account details you can have 10%!
I dun has a bank accont. But you can have mommy's. Let me find it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
is that sarcasm ?
Of course not!

This response is not sarcasm either.

Neither the whole post. <<<< But this sentence is. =O

07-27-2010   #1315 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
La Tale

Cinnamon will become famous soon enoughCinnamon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Shuuko
Class: Duelist lt_gunslinger
Level: 193
Guild: Aisuru

So from what I've watched and read, gunbladers have their special combo of weak attack+strong attack WWWS, similar to Mei/blader, and are supplemented by skills? So it switches away from the easy hold-down-two-buttons-while-I-sip-tea gameplay of shooter?

This means I'll actually have to pay attention when playing the game ; ;

07-27-2010   #1316 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Phantom Mage and Judgment are now done.

So many of Stats, Critical and such boost..
Thanks for the translation!

07-28-2010   #1317 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian

jebus phantom mage looks like its gonna be a real pain in the ass XD good thing i only want it for the scythe and whip <333
cant wait for rogue master and judgement still =( must level up for them hrrrrrrrrrg looks sexy QQ

highlander next plz horie <3

07-28-2010   #1318 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

As promise Highlander are done.

3 more to go...

07-28-2010   #1319 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

Maestros in action looks pretty interesting. Think you can translate the maestro misc skills next Horie? /o/

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

07-28-2010   #1320 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Hmmm. Wait. Question. Do Subs even have 5th tiers?

--Frenchbread is