Rating:  

LinkBack (35) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-22-2010   #1201 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Ehh, it'd probably suck, remember how we still haven't gotten guild crop boss drops fixed? If you have a large group of people guild boss sucks big time. It'd be even worse throwing in more people. -_-
how do you know its broken? o.O if you mean how the bags dont drop for everyone in the room i think thats how its supposed to be, or you could have everyone fighting for the loot with the power of AUTOLOOT!!?

Quote:
He'll probably just go eat some pie and refuse to look at the game for a month.
hey now i update my guide with most of the quests on the first day D:< shush woman x]

Quote:
Rogue Master looks very similar to Dagger TH. I think THs got screwed a bit on subclass.
personally i dont think it looks similar at all to dagger TH (except the animation that was posted a few posts ago thats like exactly the same XD
buuuuut thats just me

although i do agree with you that the ppl that liked the range of bow or xbow got shafted, on the plus you can still be shieldless and squishy? 8D /shot

Quote:
Spoiler!
those are a the unique weapon for subs, theyre called Heavenly *insert class weapon here* level 140 /o/

EDIT: and i just noticed the darker versions of the heavenly stuff XDDD ya my guess would be colo weapons for subs too XD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-22-2010   #1202 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
hey now i update my guide with most of the quests on the first day D:< shush woman x]
I know, but you've never been hit with 620 new quests in a day before. I don't think you compiled the guide originally in just one day. I think I'd go hide for a while faced with that much new info to update all at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
although i do agree with you that the ppl that liked the range of bow or xbow got shafted, on the plus you can still be shieldless and squishy? 8D /shot
Yes, because THs just loooooove dying all the time. Hey, maybe that's why they gave us all those +Ely gain skills, so we can afford the freaking Iron Wills we need. *sigh*

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

07-22-2010   #1203 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

Quote:
Give me a file name (or just quote the image in question) please, cause I'm not entirely sure which ones you're asking about.

In other news, kLT finished updating, so I should have the new music up tonight. I may wait till tomorrow to do the other stuff. At most I'll up the large NPC artwork tonight, I want to go play some.
The colored tear-like things near the bottom of the image.
Spoiler!

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-22-2010   #1204 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Music + Wind = MAESTRO IS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-22-2010   #1205 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know, but you've never been hit with 620 new quests in a day before. I don't think you compiled the guide originally in just one day. I think I'd go hide for a while faced with that much new info to update all at once.
psht just who the hell do you think i am i laugh at the face of the 620 quests BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH /cries under a rock

@jerry face you should say a row and column number 8D

07-22-2010   #1206 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
The colored tear-like things near the bottom of the image.
Spoiler!
Ahh those, my guess is they have something to with that new jewel stuff. Since it's in the ITEM_BATTLE files it's unlikely to be a misc or event drop.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

07-22-2010   #1207 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

Oh...sounds interesting.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

07-22-2010   #1208 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Looking at what those dual daggers and how sword dancers are...Bladers got ripped off D:

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

07-22-2010   #1209 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

OK, here's the large NPC artwork for the new ones. Names based on filenames, so no guarantee they're correct:

Spoiler!

07-22-2010   #1210 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

Quote:
Yes, because THs just loooooove dying all the time. Hey, maybe that's why they gave us all those +Ely gain skills, so we can afford the freaking Iron Wills we need. *sigh*
agreed ( burns 20+ wills soloing quest in asgard) all that pot money gone

07-22-2010   #1211 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

Lena looks awesome <33 One day... a NPC FS Costume for my Blader please <33

and OH MY GAWD. PHANTOM MAGE Is what i'm going for now. Never mind the fairy wings, she gets to float around like a freaking ANGEL OF DEATH. Giant scythe and all... and Highlander looks extremely fun too... yeps... i know which chars to focus on most so far... just needa see psykicker!

07-22-2010   #1212 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

Yeah highlander looks pretty good from the skill descriptions and animations, just want a video now ;x.

07-22-2010   #1213 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
Lena looks awesome <33 One day... a NPC FS Costume for my Blader please <33

and OH MY GAWD. PHANTOM MAGE Is what i'm going for now. Never mind the fairy wings, she gets to float around like a freaking ANGEL OF DEATH. Giant scythe and all... and Highlander looks extremely fun too... yeps... i know which chars to focus on most so far... just needa see psykicker!
im sry but with those wings youre a fairy of death e.e
no plz just no orz and what if you have a wing cloak? XD would be weird

07-23-2010   #1214 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

Well Psykicker Skill is done.
Now Terror Knight.
Next um I'll do Rogue Master ^^

Though... I still need to do those Misc skill....

07-23-2010   #1215 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

Just gonna make an assumption but... from what I've seen so far, they play style's of the sub class is very similar to meister play style, combos + skills (with shorter cool downs of course). Though, I could easily be wrong.

07-23-2010   #1216 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

hmmm disappointed with the er......lack of creativity i guess you could say with psykicker. doesnt seem to be many kick based attacks considering how they have boot weapons now

but then again i didnt think judgement would look fun so i guess ill wait til i see a video til i decide x]

thanks for the translation again horie /o/ /totally cant +rep again QQ

07-23-2010   #1217 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La Tale

Willz is a jewel in the roughWillz is a jewel in the roughWillz is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Willz
Class: Dragoon lt_warlord
Level: 197
Guild: StarOcean

Found these on OGPs forums

Highlander:
eyeVio: ハイランダー

Judgement:
eyeVio: ジャッジメント奥義

I'm pretty sure I saw some combo based attacks (like a Blader) in the Highlander vid, which if is the case, then FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf I'm screwed
Willzy 121 Treasure Hunter
Willzyx 88 Sorceror
Wheelz 80 Meister

07-23-2010   #1218 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold

Rogue Master Weapon seem like it work like this.

In the two slot of One Weapon, the top one you put your dagger, while the bottom one you put your knife.

This seems like your taking the shield away to hold two weapons instead which looks like they got weak, though with this knife you are able to enchant Critical damage, which means possible of even more damage.

07-23-2010   #1219 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Looks like they're focusing on base attacks + skills, rather than just spamming skills.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

07-23-2010   #1220 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Well, technically most of our job uses spam skill, now we have different combat style (attack and skill) so I guess it could be more fun.