07-21-2009   #241 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Soulah is on a distinguished road
IGN: Soulah
Class: TH/Sorc lt_sorcerer
Level: 11X/80
Guild: Rouge
Xfire: LittleWarwick

This thread should help the people that don't know how to sign up for nico.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/lata...le-videos.html

Off to go look at some more guardian vids.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-22-2009   #242 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAbyssal
Too bad it's nico. I dun has an account :<
You don't need to sign up to watch nico vids, Leeke. Just click on the red box you see right next to the preview picture of the video.

07-22-2009   #243 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Oh. I never knew that. I always seemed to think youdid cause of the big login screen when you get on it o3o

07-24-2009   #244 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader
Default Hell's door

I decided to stroll over to kLT's website and apparently they got another big update "Hell's door" Google didn't turn up any results, and translating only made things worse. so if anyone has info on this, it'd be great

also. The new music ROCKS

:: 흥미롭고 놀라운 이야기, '라테일(LaTale)' ::

(<3 the dance song that plays towards the ending)

07-24-2009   #245 (permalink)
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server

I had posted it in the "Future LaTale Content" thread about a week or so I guess, but I don't remember if I ever elaborated on the update aside from the fact that it's Asgard.

anyways. `-`

The new area is called Asgard. Remember that empty area opposite of the portal to Valhalla waaayyy at the top of Bifrost? That is where the portal to Asgard now is (thankfully, there are save stones in the new areas). The 3 new areas include the Hanger, Hydroponic Gardens, and D-Lab(oratory). The monsters range from Lv14x~Lv162, including 4 new mini-boss/bosses: Loki (the magician guy from the trailer), Unknown (Girl) and Unknown (Boy) (the evil-looking artist and monk from the trailer), and Hell herself (the creepy blonde girl with the lightbulb brain hat). She's the Lv162 `-`;

Other new stuff includes the implementation of 5th skills, a face-lift for the forest mines, and guild crops. The guild crop system works something along the lines of this:

Buy x50 of some item (excuse my laziness to translate the korean trailer right now) from the fashion shop and trade it to Shubur (the guild NPC) for a guild crop seed. Drag said seed into the guild crop window. Then, you can buy fertilizer(?) from Shuber (for ely) to "grow" your guild crop. After you've used enough of that, you then purchase another item from the fashion shop to actually grow your guild crop into a "mature" crop (the various stages of official guild crop art that I'm sure you've all seen). Once it's maxed, you can then enter the guild instant dungeon where your guild crop "comes alive". If you kill it, a crapload of items drop, though the trailer does not show what's in the item bags .-.

Aaand that's about it, along with some some fashions.

Last edited by Cupcake; 07-24-2009 at 08:00 PM.

07-24-2009   #246 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
I had posted it in the "Future LaTale Content" thread about a week or so I guess, but I don't remember if I ever elaborated on the update aside from the fact that it's Asgard.

anyways. `-`

The new area is called Asgard. Remember that empty area opposite of the portal to Valhalla waaayyy at the top of Bifrost? That is where the portal to Asgard now is (thankfully, there are save stones in the new areas). The 3 new areas include the Hanger, Hydroponic Gardens, and D-Lab(oratory). The monsters range from Lv14x~Lv162, including 4 new mini-boss/bosses: Loki (the magician guy from the trailer), Unknown (Girl) and Unknown (Boy) (the evil-looking artist and monk from the trailer), and Hell herself (the creepy blonde girl with the lightbulb brain hat). She's the Lv162 `-`;

Other new stuff includes the implementation of 5th skills, a face-lift for the forest mines, and guild crops. The guild crop system works something along the lines of this:

Buy x50 of some item (excuse my laziness to translate the korean trailer right now) from the fashion shop and trade it to Shubur (the guild NPC) for a guild crop seed. Drag said seed into the guild crop window. Then, you can buy fertilizer(?) from Shuber (for ely) to "grow" your guild crop. After you've used enough of that, you then purchase another item from the fashion shop to actually grow your guild crop into a "mature" crop (the various stages of official guild crop art that I'm sure you've all seen). Once it's maxed, you can then enter the guild instant dungeon where your guild crop "comes alive". If you kill it, a crapload of items drop, though the trailer does not show what's in the item bags .-.

Aaand that's about it, along with some some fashions.
You, my friend, are my hero. I can't wait for the update. I always wondered what that empty area was. Thanks for the info!

07-24-2009   #247 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

ya we only have to survive what 6 months plus till we get that >_>;;

07-24-2009   #248 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Bring on the paaaiiinnn!!

Quote:
Hell herself (the creepy blonde girl with the lightbulb brain hat). She's the Lv162 `-`;
RAWR.
That's MY JOB.

Last edited by FerretFanatic; 07-24-2009 at 10:13 PM.

07-24-2009   #249 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Threads Merged.

--Frenchbread is

07-25-2009   #250 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TalePangya

JerryJax will become famous soon enoughJerryJax will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JerryJax Send a message via MSN to JerryJax Send a message via Skype™ to JerryJax
IGN: [GA]Jerry
Class: Minstrel lt_bard
Level: 180
Guild: Cookies

Haha, so you do indeed fight the Guild Crop. That is pretty funny to hear. It looked like it dropped a TON of item bags. Haha, you best have your Auto-Loot turned on for that battle.

LaTale: [GA]Jerry/Minstrel/LvL 18x

07-25-2009   #251 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

I'd say that you should turn it off, or else you'll get all your guild buddies after you.

07-27-2009   #252 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HanabiraKage is on a distinguished road
IGN: KazeYukii
Class: Explorer (Bow) lt_explorer
Level: 58
Guild: Aces

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale
I'd say that you should turn it off, or else you'll get all your guild buddies after you.
Seriously QFT.

I wonder if you can kill the guild crop over and over without having to restart from getting the seed? Or do we have to get the FS items and grow the bloody thing again?

Currently busy due to college work...

07-27-2009   #253 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMabinogiElswordDungeon Fighter Online

Kogoro will become famous soon enough
IGN: Aniimaaa
Class: Code Nemesis
Level: 42

My KLT Patcher is beeing retarded.
At every file I get this:

07-27-2009   #254 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Dagurasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagurasu
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 11X
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanabiraKage
Seriously QFT.

I wonder if you can kill the guild crop over and over without having to restart from getting the seed? Or do we have to get the FS items and grow the bloody thing again?
Probably have to grow it again. D:

Also, it's a guild crop. Wonder if were still going to be limited to 4 people/instance. That would suck! D:

Dagurasu - 11X - Guardian

07-28-2009   #255 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Other new stuff includes the implementation of 5th skills, a face-lift for the forest mines, and guild crops.
Any more info on the forest mines facelift? It looked like it was bigger in that one video, wondering if they did expand it. That'd help a lot with the congestion on the spriggan map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanabiraKage
Seriously QFT.

I'm sure you have to grow it again, or they wouldn't be able to sell more of the cash shop item. But..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagurasu
Probably have to grow it again. D:

Also, it's a guild crop. Wonder if were still going to be limited to 4 people/instance. That would suck! D:
Maybe it's set up so every guild member can run the dungeon once before the crop dies off completely and has to be regrown. That'd be a nice balance.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

07-28-2009   #256 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

withALMONDS is your worst nightmare!
Send a message via MSN to withALMONDS
IGN: SpiceMustFlow
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 111
Guild: CruxisDescenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Maybe it's set up so every guild member can run the dungeon once before the crop dies off completely and has to be regrown. That'd be a nice balance.
The problem with this is that if they do make it a one-time thing, low level members who are unable to kill it would never be able to get help from someone who IS able to kill it, and would force the guild to stay in that phase until the member is kicked or quits. You'd essentially have DMP all over again, only this time keeping an entire guild from gaining rewards instead of that one member.

However I just skimmed up to this point so i'm not actually sure if that would happen/ how strong the guild crop is.

08-06-2009   #257 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol

I just got an email from Gamepot saying that Hell's Door will be implemented on jLT towards the end of August, and in preparation they've got +20% XP Gain until then.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

08-06-2009   #258 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa
I just got an email from Gamepot saying that Hell's Door will be implemented on jLT towards the end of August, and in preparation they've got +20% XP Gain until then.
Nice, doubt we'll ever see OGP do something like that.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

08-07-2009   #259 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty HeartsLa Tale

petal23 is on a distinguished road
IGN: luckystar1
Class: Explorer lt_explorer
Level: 33

Quote:
and Hell herself (the creepy blonde girl with the lightbulb brain hat).
Apparlently I typed her KLT name in google translate and her name turns out to be Helen.

08-07-2009   #260 (permalink)
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by petal23
Apparlently I typed her KLT name in google translate and her name turns out to be Helen.
Not to be rude or anything, but what exactly did you put into google translate to get that? I don't know much Korean, but I can at least read hangul (the Korean "alphabet") myself. Because in the trailer revealing some of the monsters' names, they list her name as 헬, which is spelled h-e-l. Therefore, since the update is called "Hell's Door", I naturally thought it would be logical to romanize her name as "Hell". If her name were "Helen", I'm pretty sure they would have spelled her name 헬렌 or the like.

Don't trust everything google failslate tells you, lol.