Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (35) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-02-2011   #2241 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

Possible of new class Soul Breaker skills revealed?
Not officially released so may not exactly certain.

その先に 遥かな想いを

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-02-2011   #2242 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

/attempts to breathe life into this place

some skill icons for the new class, soul reaver, and a few new skills for existing classes. posted by nick on official forums

Quote:
Seems the skill icons for Soul Breaker were leaked.

These seem to be for Soul Reaver

they look pretty cool, seems that it can summon bosses and other monsters to attack for it (theres an example of the bear wolf and black bear skill and some gravity thinger on hories blog) cant wait to see gameplay of it, looks decently fun lol

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 12-03-2011 at 09:34 AM.

12-03-2011   #2243 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Eden EternalSword 2Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Shippo~ will become famous soon enough

Haha I agree with Pie. If those are really the skills it looks quite cool. Mixture of elemental and monster summons? Sounds good XD

Is there a date for its approximate release yet? :O (haven't been following this thread too much)

12-03-2011   #2244 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

no idea lol i havent been following it either, nick just showed me the thread xD
added the other icons cause didnt know the second part was more than one image and i didnt bother to look over it 8D

12-14-2011   #2245 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Senar is on a distinguished road

LaTale Season 2 relesed ^^/
http://i.imgur.com/VMU3l.jpg

12-14-2011   #2246 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

Many many many new things released. Looks so delicious

12-16-2011   #2247 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

looks kinda fun tbh xD would totally try it out

12-16-2011   #2248 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Cool XD I agree, now just to wait forever for OGP to release it XD

12-16-2011   #2249 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough

All the other non-subjob classes got a massive revamp too. It's about enough to make me want to just start all over to experience it all again. Revamped skill system, all towns changed in appearance (+new music), many areas have been rearranged (and levels changed), new weapons, completely redone quest system, class advance levels changed, widescreen resolution, and god knows what else. This isn't a makeover update, this is LT completely remade to compete with the current MMO market. Am excited (even though it'll be a while getting here Q.Q).

12-16-2011   #2250 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanieRyuch
All the other non-subjob classes got a massive revamp too. It's about enough to make me want to just start all over to experience it all again. Revamped skill system, all towns changed in appearance (+new music), many areas have been rearranged (and levels changed), new weapons, completely redone quest system, class advance levels changed, widescreen resolution, and god knows what else. This isn't a makeover update, this is LT completely remade to compete with the current MMO market. Am excited (even though it'll be a while getting here Q.Q).
lol ya was gonna post the ones i saw on the forums......like right now!

belos
La Tale Season 2: Belos - YouTube

elias
La Tale Season 2: Elias - YouTube

yong
La Tale Season 2: Yong Gyung - YouTube

aoich
La Tale Season 2: Aoich - YouTube

atlantis
La Tale Season 2: Atlantis - YouTube

saint in colo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGmeN...1&feature=plcp

dagger
ƒƒ†ƒƒ€€š風‚ƒƒƒ—ƒ‡ƒƒˆ Ÿ*ƒƒ‚‚*ƒ - YouTube

bow
ƒƒ†ƒƒ€€š風‚ƒƒƒ—ƒ‡ƒƒˆ€€“ƒƒ ‚‚*ƒ € ƒ‹‚ƒ‹‚‹•”(ŽŸ宿)

earth
ƒƒ†ƒƒ€€š風‚ƒƒƒ—ƒ‡ƒƒˆ€€œ‚ƒ ‚‚*ƒ € ƒ‹‚ƒ‹‚‹•”(ŽŸ宿)

fire
ƒƒ†ƒƒ€€š風‚ƒƒƒ—ƒ‡ƒƒˆ€€火‚ƒ ‚‚*ƒ € ƒ‹‚ƒ‹‚‹•”(ŽŸ宿)

water
ƒƒ†ƒƒ€€š風‚ƒƒƒ—ƒ‡ƒƒˆ€€水‚ƒ ‚‚*ƒ € ƒ‹‚ƒ‹‚‹•”(ŽŸ宿)

라…Œ일 ‹œŒ2 ‹*œ Š‚ ”Œ*ˆ이 ™˜ƒ.mp4 - YouTube

sry too lazy to put a youtube code thingy on them xD
i must say new saint sills and stuff are really sexy lol and omg at the earth skills. they finally look like earth and retain some of the dragonness of them, very nice. like the water skills but the random genie is kinda weird lol and i love how the fire skills graphics got upped and look more like fire! bow is kinda e.e not that fond of the skills lol

about the towns i like how they look more......idk townish? but i hate how they got rid of the inside of 95% of the buildings. also they got rid of sunset street!! BLASPHEMY!
also find that snowfield connected to atlantis and spooky village connected to elias is just weird e.e

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 12-17-2011 at 08:30 PM.

12-17-2011   #2251 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Senar is on a distinguished road

2nd quest profession change
Google Translate

http://image.latale.com/GMImg/notice...angeclass2.htm

12-17-2011   #2252 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Lazarus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanieRyuch
LaTale's rebirth.
Quests are more straightforward, and the payouts for doing them add up fast. Leveling is faster, etc.
It's literally, forget everything you once knew about LT. For the most part.
They even had to add 2 more channels to the server I'm in. With a number of red warnings about the server being full/laggy.
Now if only they would make instances not require a party.

Game's fun. Much more fun than it ever was. Making a new character is probably a must when this update hits! ..one day..er..year..? Eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
about the towns i like how they look more......idk townish? but i hate how they got rid of the inside of 95% of the buildings. also they got rid of sunset street!! BLASPHEMY!
also find that snowfield connected to atlantis and spooky village connected to elias is just weird e.e
It only gets weirder. Much weirder.

Other notes - Job advancing is the same anti-climatic pitfall, but they moved the advancement area to a giant fire hydrant-esque thing in the desert.

12-18-2011   #2253 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Soul Breaker pretty much look like my prediction of what engineer was going to be. Rather if they added another class before it actually happened. If you know what I mean

--Frenchbread is

12-18-2011   #2254 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Earth remodeled looks much better now =) Water is quite nice too and theres that weird hand skill? When it seems like its grabbing? Sorcs look quite fun I guess xD There was also some video of a ministrel doing ES twice as fast? @.@ Scary.
And they also raised the level of some fields like Bongolle Train iirc? Sounds like an amazing revamp I have to say xP

12-18-2011   #2255 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

the genie hand thing, the one where lots of pillar things come out of the ground, and the one where she jumps in the air and spins shooting out things are actually shared among all the elements but was only shown in water lol
i couldnt get the minstrel one to work so i havent seen qq oh well dont care about them lol /shot
and ya a bunch of places had their level changed, im pretty sure horie has it on her blog

12-18-2011   #2256 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

i just can't wait this update to come at OGP. It's for december 2012 ?

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

12-18-2011   #2257 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Sword HO

Xbow RW

Dagger RW

Minstrel

Earth EM + Minstrel

All full expert. All under three minutes minus the minstrel solo. Still impressive.

12-18-2011   #2258 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

well i must say new dagger skills are pretty sexy lol makes me want to switch to it 8D but xbows ballista shooting GM cutout was kinda funny lol minstrels falling music note and guitar smash made me laugh too, but wow that ES is so fast qq

also first tempest for blader now demon fang for HO, look at dem tales skills!

12-18-2011   #2259 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

That sword HO is rocking 70k crits on bamboo cutter III. It's like uga power but constant. Makes me jelly... I hope club is as OP.

12-24-2011   #2260 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Mini FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryLa Tale

Jiantey is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jiantey
IGN: Lyte
Class: PVP Rogue Master lt_treasurehunter
Level: Some Level D:
Guild: Arctic

looks like im making a Sword Holy Order, Demon Fang and Sword Rain for all the Tales Fans out there