ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-chat/)
-   -   Things that get you Frustrated in LaTale? (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-chat/30121-things-get-you-frustrated-latale.html)

TonSensei 11-30-2008 01:35 PM

Things that get you Frustrated in LaTale?

So..Yeah ive been doing some thinking on a new thread while grinding ...And is curious What gets you Frustrated the most!? While grinding , Questing , Selling items? Anything!

Summer 11-30-2008 01:37 PM

Dying.

3% is a lot of exp >_<.

Tiger168 11-30-2008 01:41 PM

Some quest..... -glares at getting old rags- :py61:

Oh and rare items dropping. Haven't gotten much urns or ANY boss weapon drop. Luck is never on my side, that is why I will NEVER try Ladix! D<

Kirbical 11-30-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summer (Post 599962)
Dying.

3% is a lot of exp >_<.

at least it's not 10%, but still that's how I end up getting nowere when grinding on crabs.

My main in game fustration that isn't grind related is how powerfull bosses are, often times I think they are too powerfull even in a party if you aren't overleveled, plus you can easily "break" some of the bosses with the use of a tank "CoughhyumnuCoughSphinx" but this wouldn't be that much of a problem if potions could save you in situations like this,they only delay the inevitable since they don't give you instant recovery or fast recovery for that matter and by the time they cool down you would be in an even worse situation than before.

LaTale 11-30-2008 01:48 PM

Haha~ I was going to do this kind of thread.

Anyway, I think it's really annoying that I have to take a screenshot before I log in whenever I start the game. If I don't, The game will freeze and Disconnect me after a while when I take a screenshot In game when I haven't done it before I log in. :/
I've gotten kill'd many times because of that.

goghee 11-30-2008 01:49 PM

the inability of spamming pots

and lag >.>

KouNeeSama 11-30-2008 01:57 PM

latency, grinding, people who raises prices by shouting they buy something for triple the actual value of something, puzzles.

kimmi 11-30-2008 02:21 PM

what i hate about latale (mainly ogp) is
everything everyone else said plus the fact that ogp can never be decisive about things.
they would implement something on a update and then the next thing you know, they take it away
after most of the people who were lucky enough to be there (iris stones giving godly amounts of exp)
or on the required level (higher level quests, like the spriggans) abuses it.
this leaves the unlucky ones who are either not present or not at a high enough level for the quests unable to benefit from it.
to make it worse, they don't even bother rolling back to cover this mistake and just leaves it be,
which basically gives the people who were there free level ups.

to prevent this from happening all the time, they should look over everything before releasing (or test it first)
and decide on what should be available before releasing it, NOT releasing and then taking it away.

their main priorities should be the pvp, 2nd job and the auction system.
more higher level maps and higher level quests should come second,
since 2nd job would occupy people with their newfound skills for a while.

-sigh-;;;

Authentic 11-30-2008 02:48 PM

Lack of 2nd job. :3

Broken 11-30-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summer (Post 599962)
Dying.

3% is a lot of exp >_<.

I know that they're expensive... but: Iron Wills ftw? I dont play anymore with at least 2 of them in my inventory when i try to grind >_>
Quote:

Originally Posted by goghee (Post 599985)
the inability of spamming pots

This is the only thing (besides that yummy lag/delay most of the playerbase gets) that annoys me as well :/
I know that they did that to make Healers more useful/needed, but God... i can't be useful as a healer when i have to sit all the time because my SP cant keep up with Simple heal spam when i fight bosses =.=

Especially after playing cLT, where it was possible to spam cookies/pots, this is really the most annoying factor this game has >_>;

Was really a shit experience after i run out of Astro Pots (the spammable ones) when i was fighting Dark Moon Princess with a Friend and she run out of Cookies as well.
Was awesome that i couldnt healspam anymore because my shit SP was always below 50, because the lvl 50 Cookies+Combo Cookies just cant keep up with Heal Spam D<

meh >_> its only when i try to boss tho, don't have a problem when i grind with that .-. or rarely.

Lilica 11-30-2008 03:11 PM

Jungle Area.And the fact that pots aren't spammable.Sure you can stack the combo and other pots together,but you can still die if the monster is strong enough.

Lazarus 11-30-2008 03:49 PM

constantly gaining/losing exp, +3% -> -3% -> +3% -> -3%
stupid crabs

ZeR 11-30-2008 04:16 PM

iron wills are expensive.

Lenono 11-30-2008 04:17 PM

Cant run and Handle a rope , No pot spam is very frustrating, LAG! i died 2 times every time i go train or do quest, The incredible amount of hp for bosses i mean send a lvl 25 to lair of dragon is stupid.

errr Now OGP have an Obsecion with Ladeck make me thing about how nexon is with Money. I mean they need money but now every 10 mins i read "New Prizes on Ladeck Updated" take it easy!

Losers that overprice...

Chesters 11-30-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenono (Post 600189)
errr Now OGP have an Obsecion with Ladeck make me thing about how nexon is with Money. I mean they need money but now every 10 mins i read "New Prizes on Ladeck Updated" take it easy!

That would be an automated system, it's not like they're manually doing that every 10 minutes. >>;

MochiMeep 11-30-2008 04:57 PM

What make me anger the most is the lag ;3; i died more times to lag then I do to hard bosses or large mobs >.<
I think it got wrost after the thanksgiving >.<

Kirbical 11-30-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus (Post 600153)
constantly gaining/losing exp, +3% -> -3% -> +3% -> -3%
stupid crabs

Dude I feel your pain....

Lenono 11-30-2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chesters (Post 600205)
That would be an automated system, it's not like they're manually doing that every 10 minutes. >>;

True D; neevr tho of that =<