Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-23-2010   #1501 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic09
I bought a valkyrie staff (Aeria) for 1 mil today. But i really don't know why they do theses overprice selling.

I hope it will be better one day.

---
And my frustration : Being insulted because i've made a semi-KS unintentionally. It's not my fault if my turret was here and the player cames with the enemies right in the middle of it.

Also remember that Aeria has a lower pop. number than OGP,so everything's going to be uber cheap there : <
But srsly...1mil valk @_@ It's like KLT threw up some valks for free D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-23-2010   #1502 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaBearx3
My frustrations:

1. Item drop rate
I think it completely hates me, it grinds my gear doing the same boss for hours and hours without anything exciting being dropped. like really what are you guys Secrets?
Mine's not particularly a secret, it's called a level 134 Treasure Hunter with most of the Ely Gain misc tree, especially Lucky Hit up to 6/10 + a Selki Polar Dagger to use for the final kill with Lucky Hit. The dagger ups my RIDR another 40% and my IDR another 2%. Plus Lucky Hit does strange and wonderful things. Every single bag that drops has a set piece in it. Unique weapons are pretty common as well.

Quote:
2. Latale is over priced?
Everything cost a arm and leg here like literally, am not the best person in getting ely wise, and yet Valk coupons go for 70 milli? if i went to EU latale for a day there's no doubt i wouldn't stay. valks go for 15-20 mill[ so i heard] Why must everything be raised just for people who is ELY Hungry?
Greed is just way too common in the world, online and off. -_-

Quote:
3.Money making
This was a problem when i first started latale, like i said am not the best ely making person in latale, but am completely lost on how people mine for 7 hours straight for about 7 milli. num racking.
When I mine I watch TV/Anime/Etc. on a second monitor while I mine, that helps pass the time. But mining on Forest 7 with a minebot nets about 10m every 2.5 hours of mining. It's relatively quick money that way. Of course it helps to have a high leveled deco accessory crafter, or have a friend who's one who'll craft + npc the stones for you.

Quote:
4. grinding my knight boring much?
So i decided to use a prime on my knight to speed Things up from the slow pace of 47 ish to 57, even with a PRIME am Saying the fact that it feels like i've been grinding on that one character for hours, it never ends. i keep telling myself its gonna get better after level 80. ,_, am ready to delete him now. xD
I got my knight/templar from level 6 to 84 in January, so about 30 days. I didn't find the grinding slow at all, and I didn't use a single prime. I had a Berkhart set and did use a few advanced xp pots, a few peach cans and about 5 xp nostrums (only cause I realized I had them from an event prize and wanted to try to get rid of them). Once I got high enough level I grinded in Toad's instances mostly and I leveled fast. While a knight/templar's damage output is low, they make up for it by being able to maintain 99x combos for a long, long time, driving up the experience gained.

Others have done it much faster, but you don't really need primes/advanced/peach cans/nostrums or fashion sets. Those help, but you just need to know where to grind and grind a lot. Also be sure to enchant your equips, with my knight I stacked stamina so she could grind in places even other knights would have had trouble.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

02-23-2010   #1503 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k

When I mine I watch TV/Anime/Etc. on a second monitor while I mine, that helps pass the time. But mining on Forest 7 with a minebot nets about 10m every 2.5 hours of mining. It's relatively quick money that way. Of course it helps to have a high leveled deco accessory crafter, or have a friend who's one who'll craft + npc the stones for you.
Camo crafters are the ones who make ele stones, deco crafters can't (that's why they're rare) and watching something while mining really makes a difference *has seen all simpsons episodes at least three times so far from mining*.

02-23-2010   #1504 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Contradiction is on a distinguished road

2 hours + of killing mine psrriggans or w/e because dont have a mine bot yet and amde 850k and these are the ores i got;

so boring

o theres a chat with spandex

i know minning level 2 books are rare but a friend told me some monster in cm drop them, so i brought a 2 hour one, and used about 4 idr

nothing but 13 cm tickets what nothing but ****ing junk and wasted my time.

this place is my new posting theard.

Behind The meaning of life.
||Pandabearx3||Duelist||Level: 140||Vacation
||xDuh||Level: 163|| Farming mule
||iExpectation|| Warrior|| Level: 70|| Active

Been here since: 8/Dec/09
Will be here tell: A New Deity Starts with me.

Last edited by Contradiction; 02-23-2010 at 05:46 PM.

02-23-2010   #1505 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Starting as a new level: Quest overload much?!

I wish I can just stack up all the quests into one and do everything it says: in one quest if such a feature exists in the far future (like Behemoth, I wish I can combine all quests into one if it was optional).

02-23-2010   #1506 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

getting the guild boss crop for the 4th time in a row >.> didnt get a single bag either but i guess i dont really care that much.......

02-23-2010   #1507 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

O hay time to whine.

I was about to do some Toad Island quests when two people asked me if I wanted to grind with them in Spooky or some other place. They were levels 75 and 77 and I was 75. Usually I ignore these requests since I don't trust random people because of reasons you'll find out if you keep reading, but decided to say yes since I had lots of free time and wanted to use my last Prime potion so I didn't have to look at it anymore (lol). Even asked them if they were staying long so I could use the pot, got yes as a response.

So it starts out fine, we try out Lizard Men. I train with them a few minutes without using the pot to make sure they're actually going to stay since I'm paranoid. We kill monsters quickly and even have time to chat (the chats were amusing) and my mind thought, "Hey, these people are cool. Maybe we'll grind for an hour or so and add each other to our buddy lists and become grinding partners. ^_^" Much to my dismay... I was wrong. So I finally use the Prime and the millisecond I use it, they decide to go further into Toad Island to see if there's anything beyond Lizard Men. Obviously, there's nothing there (I told them so). We waste a few minutes. Sure, that's fine, only a few minutes after all.

Right after they decided the exp gained from Lizard Men was bad so we moved to Gagas in Spooky 60. Fought for a while and I even gained a level! A whole 50% in 30 minutes of my Prime! <_<; One of them bugged me about me "doing zero damage" since I was 75 and still using a +1 Hyunmu Dagger, for lv. 55. Heck, I don't really mind if it's 20 levels lower than me, since I still do 1.8k - 2.2k crits if you haven't noticed.

Then one of the guys has to leave to make dinner. That's fine, still got another person. I ask her if she can stay a bit more since I had 25 more minutes on my Prime and she says yes. We fight for like two minutes, then she says, "gotta go sorry. :(" and signs off immediately, breaking the party and kicking me from Spooky.

So I had to grind the remainder of my Prime in Freeway, not to mention my game got stuck at the loading screen right before that, adding onto my frustration. I'm super glad the time for exp pots doesn't tick down when you're signed off. I have zero clue how I managed to gain 200% exp during that fiasco, though I suppose that's a good thing since it's two levels.

End my long and annoying tale.

Last edited by Janna; 02-23-2010 at 09:32 PM.

02-23-2010   #1508 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleElsword

Kyubi will become famous soon enoughKyubi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Kyubi
IGN: KyubiYakumo
Class: RW/Bard/Warrior lt_treasurehunter
Level: 16x/13x/7x
Guild: Guild lead,LunarBreak
Xfire: No XFire lawl

People who want to leech Hyunmu when they see me outside the instance warp.

I swear these people are always standing outside the Shangri Li instance warp waiting for someone to ask this ONE question that irritates me to no end.

"Can you help me kill Hyunmu for stuff I can sell?"

I've seen like 10 of these people every channel, I CC to escape one and meet another, it gets annoying when someone wants to loot from your Hyunmu kill (It can take a quite a while for a TH to kill Hyunmu and I need ely to make up for pots used in the process) because they can't kill him but they want Ely. They really need to learn how to make ely in there own way till they can farm a boss.

KyubiYakumo-Lv 15x Bow TH
DrakoSingetail-Lv 10xx Bard
RemeliaScarletLv 8x Spear Warlord

02-23-2010   #1509 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

current crap thats getting me mad after the hellish 25 level grind at ninjas and i jump for joy only to be thrown into the hellish grind of the bellies. when does grinding slightly become easier again so i won't burn 15+ IW's a day?

02-23-2010   #1510 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

FreeAbortions will become famous soon enough
IGN: George Seagal Jr.
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 120
Guild: Trust me, I'm a stomach.

Quote:
i know minning level 2 books are rare but a friend told me some monster in cm drop them, so i brought a 2 hour one, and used about 4 idr

nothing but 13 cm tickets what nothing but ****ing junk and wasted my time.
Hi. My name is Matt.

I can tell you from far too much first hand experience, you're going to need to spend more than a single 2 hour ticket to get a decent shot at mining level 2 book. They wouldn't be completely absent from the free market and selling for 10s of millions if it were a 2 hour job. If you thought that just 120 minutes was a waste of time, it won't be worth it.

I'm not saying this to make you sound incapable, I'm just telling you that the process blows massive ass. I have a fun little litany of posts about it in this very topic from the past summer.

02-24-2010   #1511 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ephe is on a distinguished road

When doing a quest, I don't think i should get more exp from actually doing it than turning it in. <.<

02-24-2010   #1512 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeAbortions
I can tell you from far too much first hand experience, you're going to need to spend more than a single 2 hour ticket to get a decent shot at mining level 2 book. They wouldn't be completely absent from the free market and selling for 10s of millions if it were a 2 hour job. If you thought that just 120 minutes was a waste of time, it won't be worth it.

I'm not saying this to make you sound incapable, I'm just telling you that the process blows massive ass. I have a fun little litany of posts about it in this very topic from the past summer.
XD FB is right. I don't even think they drop any more to be honest. I thought I saw a screen somewhere a few days after this episode was released on OGP, but I think it was from Aeria's version or it was an older screen of OGP. I've spent quite a few hours down there (about 8 so far) with Item Nostrums and Item Remedies stacked, Hyunmu gear set, Guardian of Santa title... no good. I'm sure there's a lot more people that have spent more time down there searching, as well. I sent in a help desk ticket wondering if it still drops by Spriggans at all, and if not, if they could re-implement it from Spriggans or another monster, or maybe make it available somewhere else because their official site clearly states:

Quote:
OGPlanet is dedicated to bringing the highest quality free-to-play multiplayer games. While we do offer cash-based items through the Astros system, we always make sure that the gameplay is balanced - whether users purchase items or not.
Minebots vs. Mining level 1 isn't all that balanced, but Mining level 2 and Minebots is more viable and understandable.

Source: OGPlanet.com - It's Your World

Also, I'd like to know why OGP would like you to have good fluency in French to work as a GM for them...

Last edited by SOC; 02-24-2010 at 09:35 AM.

02-24-2010   #1513 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Well:

a) Breaking stuff at 97% XD

b) using cubes to gain minimal Dura that makes the stat go into the Negatives, and then 1 Puzzle takes dura that just wipes out all 10 Cubes.

That's just... 900k down the drain after +1 hr mining.

02-24-2010   #1514 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Not having enough guild coins to get even one earring, yet seeing people with +2 earrings/rings and such. Honestly, every person seems to get about 10 coins per crop harvest, and a lot of people also use IDR things to get even MORE... So why the **** are they still 500k PER coin? (Probably because all the rich people are buying them up.)

rawr

02-24-2010   #1515 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Try imaging getting boss four [4] times and only getting 6 coins.
Makes me so sad that I'll never be able to get the coins.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-24-2010   #1516 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Playing LT on a virus infected laptop sucks. I'll have to wait Saturday to get things fixed (cousin will download some anti-spyware thingy).

had to restart computer because "something causes Firefox to not respond".

02-24-2010   #1517 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to get an item from Ghost Warriors for the last round of my quest, but there's two others killing them. x_x; Some annoying Meister (who charges in and KSes me) and Sandrie, whom I don't mind since she doesn't do what that robodude does.

But... if I hit the monster first and someone else finishes it off for me, do I still get the items/kill? <_<; Maybe I should take advantage of his/her/its not-so-niceness.

02-24-2010   #1518 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Saiyumi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Saiyumi
Class: Meister
Level: 160
Guild: Phantasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
Not having enough guild coins to get even one earring, yet seeing people with +2 earrings/rings and such. Honestly, every person seems to get about 10 coins per crop harvest, and a lot of people also use IDR things to get even MORE... So why the **** are they still 500k PER coin? (Probably because all the rich people are buying them up.)

rawr
Hi, i have a +3 guild earrings and i'm buying guild coins for 500k each.

rawr

Another frustration: Cubing and super enchanting 10 times my earrings and got only 65 stamina.

02-24-2010   #1519 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

People that sell ores for more then there worth like Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond... They are only demanded so much due do the fact people buy TO MAKE a profit and people need to understand that...

Credit: Noperative

02-24-2010   #1520 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Mini-FrustiRant: Why are we (As in both OGP and Aeria) STILL missing the Shadow Ninja King? I mean Vintor is whole different story since it's an instance but the Shadow Ninja King is just one boss who is a re-sprite of another boss. We even got the Time Traveler update before him. The quest for him is still out (Even though the Vintor ones were removed) and it can't be completed because his room has the infamous "You can't enter right now" message

Last edited by Metalzdragon; 02-24-2010 at 09:30 PM.