Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-05-2010   #1281 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubi
How so many people tell me to go Xbow or Dagger whether it be strangers or a friend on my BL.

Once while talking about getting the urns and such for a Dark Moon Arjuna someone on my BL auctually whisped me out of nowhere to try and convince me to go Xbow because it's better for PvP and raking in damage.

WHile that may be true he missed two facts about me personally.
1-I hate slow weapons and the Xbow is a little...slow for my taste with both trees. ANd let's face it the needle shower tree blows.

2-I personally can't enjoy the Xbow, why would I continue playing a game if I hate the weapon I swithced to? :/

Besides bow isn't that bad...in fact I died ALOT less using it than when I used a dagger.
If you like PVP. Then being a bow user is a problem. HOWEVER, the bow's improved damage makes things slightly easier. You can now be a bow user in PVP if you know how to kite AROUND the person... But it'll require much skill on your part... And decent latency...

However, basing your entire decision of what you play as on PVP is retarded - to say the least. If you build your character up to be good in PVP, you won't be all that great in PVE. For example: Sorcerer with a crap-load of HP is lame. I could just stack luck and deal more crits in PVE instead of having a crap load of HP I don't really need (I already have 5.1k at level 97).

After all, PVP is only one-third of the actual game. (You can grind, farm or PVP.)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-05-2010   #1282 (permalink)
Fiz
/gg FTW! Moogler

Fiz is on a distinguished road
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubi
How so many people tell me to go Xbow or Dagger whether it be strangers or a friend on my BL.

Once while talking about getting the urns and such for a Dark Moon Arjuna someone on my BL auctually whisped me out of nowhere to try and convince me to go Xbow because it's better for PvP and raking in damage.

WHile that may be true he missed two facts about me personally.
1-I hate slow weapons and the Xbow is a little...slow for my taste with both trees. ANd let's face it the needle shower tree blows.

2-I personally can't enjoy the Xbow, why would I continue playing a game if I hate the weapon I swithced to? :/

Besides bow isn't that bad...in fact I died ALOT less using it than when I used a dagger.
i hate this crap

ive had a bunch of bladers run up to me and go HEY YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE SPEAR INSTEAD OF 2H SWORD ITS BETTER!!

uh no. do what i want

UNCLE ANDROSS

02-05-2010   #1283 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

Missing guild crop harvest twice in a roll now. >:

02-05-2010   #1284 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen
Missing guild crop harvest twice in a roll now. >:
Life, other circumstances?

02-05-2010   #1285 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Life, other circumstances?
More like guild leader never said a specific time for harvesting after the tree thingo matured. It was just apparently whenever there are the most members (which is what, 5 actives?) on or something x:
/pif

02-05-2010   #1286 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen
More like guild leader never said a specific time for harvesting after the tree thingo matured. It was just apparently whenever there are the most members (which is what, 5 actives?) on or something x:
/pif
Aw... 5 members at least? When my guild has guild crops, I'll just get the materials for it to happen. Hopefully I save extra for a Pet herb for my Mine Bot.

Frustration: I suck at PvP. My latency is "eh", and the lag spikes is where I get the most hurt. The Meister's Gravity Turret pulls me in, GS's go pew pew to out-range me (last GS I fought in Party PvP was Bash, lost sooo badly), I just wish I found a way to fight back and be more effective instead of just be "a chew toy". The only PvP Books I have as of now are Magic Concentration + Back Dash. I'm debating whether to get Counter-attack or the other one that relates to the Knight's ability.

02-05-2010   #1287 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Haha, five people online at the same time in my guild is kinda...er, hard. (At least during the time I play o_o)

Another thing that gets me frustrated:
I add people on my buddylist in hopes of seeing some lively convos around; but it's like they never log onto that char again and I end up deleting them from the list after like a week or two. So I'm basically just talking to the same two~three people all the time. It's nice but just very boring when they're not on for me to spam them hahaha. XD

02-05-2010   #1288 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen
Haha, five people online at the same time in my guild is kinda...er, hard. (At least during the time I play o_o)

I add people on my buddylist in hopes of seeing some lively convos around; but it's like they never log onto that char again and I end up deleting them from the list after like a week or two. So I'm basically just talking to the same two~three people all the time. It's nice but just very boring when they're not on for me to spam them hahaha. XD
Same thing with me. I can eavesdrop on their conversations (well some were former Guild members that left due to a recent drama...). I don't necessarily have "conversations" with them (since some Guild members are also in my Buddy List), eh, I don't feel part of anything. So it's either Guild chat dead or BL dead.

What also frustrates me is this paranoia... well, since some Guild members are either busy and not much chat, I have come to fear that we'll lose more members and there was nothing I could do to alleviate. There won't be a sense of liveliness or belonging... I wish there was a way that I can tell my guildmates that this Guild cares and is very happy for them to be part of it. I know some have other accounts, afk selling, quests which is natural. Idk what to say anymore, too drained right now to think...

02-05-2010   #1289 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Blowing up a +3 shirt for the 3rd time in a row while using 1-5 super puzzles that are no longer on sale in the cash shop.

rage^rage^RAGE

Now to kill everyone in a 5 mile radius.

02-05-2010   #1290 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen

Awws, sounds like you could use one more friend =D -raises hand- Me Meeeeee, can i be one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
Blowing up a +3 shirt for the 3rd time in a row while using 1-5 super puzzles that are no longer on sale in the cash shop.

rage^rage^RAGE

Now to kill everyone in a 5 mile radius.
Hm, it would really suck to find out if i lived within a 5 mile radius of you right about no-ohgodsomeonecall911

02-05-2010   #1291 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Add me! Zuro could always use buds. But uh.. beware of awkward conversations between, Hira, Pie, Myself, Kim, and Jerbear.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

02-05-2010   #1292 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
Add me! Zuro could always use buds. But uh.. beware of awkward conversations between, Hira, Pie, Myself, Kim, and Jerbear.
He ain't kidding, I hear half of those conversations now and they are strange. But no stranger than the rest of my buddylist so it's all good.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

02-05-2010   #1293 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Guild: FrenchBread

i love my awkward conversations D8 although that may be because im the cause of half of em

02-05-2010   #1294 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

Hi, I am not weird like other guys e_e
Add me Wen! I'm open to new buddies /o/

02-05-2010   #1295 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, Pai just screams awkward for some reason. But it's fun in the end. Really fun, especially when you join in.

02-05-2010   #1296 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
Yeah, Pai just screams awkward for some reason. But it's fun in the end. Really fun, especially when you join in.
oh yes you say that and i scream awkward mhmmm

02-05-2010   #1297 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
oh yes you say that and i scream awkward mhmmm
Lately it seems you try to blame all the perverted stuff you say on Liri.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

02-05-2010   #1298 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Lately it seems you try to blame all the perverted stuff you say on Liri.
D8 only when shes on :> cause its true =P

and to try and not stray too far from the thread ill go back to topic 8D
i broke a 230 dura coa bow with 29 max on my second min puzzle orz damn enchant thingy

02-05-2010   #1299 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Don't go breaking that Lavi spear ;D.

02-06-2010   #1300 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

FreeAbortions will become famous soon enough
IGN: George Seagal Jr.
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 120
Guild: Trust me, I'm a stomach.

- Dying. The high-end of gameplay in LaTale occurs almost exclusively when your character is alive and active. Yet somehow the game still allows you to die instead of taking the sensible route of making the baddies stop, apologize, and give you a chance to heal at least a little bit before going back to their various methods of inflicting pain.
Yet OGP, in a clear, conscious affront to their userbase, let's people die almost every day. It just doesn't make sense.

- People who wear the labels "awkward" and "perverted" like badges of honor.

- This emote: o.o

- Ch.5 [ForbiddenDestiny]: Congrats to ForgottenTomorrow on being only 47 lvls away from blader... hi all

- The guild crop boss battle if your guild never has 6 or less active people

- The lack of compliments I receive for my shotaro hat