Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-01-2010   #1241 (permalink)
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Frustration: the question i've been wondering... how the **** does someone hit 161-171 in 2 days during the x2 XP Event? Shouldn't XP gain be, close to impossible on "a" level at that point?

I know WindRush doesn't use primes, I just wonder how/what she has on management

EDIT: Thanks SOC.
Well, if you use primes, leveling is easy modo. I'm 178 and I can still get a level every 2hrs with primes. It's sad, really. Leveling doesn't feel like an achievement anymore =w=;;

------

My current frustration is the lack of valkyrie coupons in ladeck.

No, it's not for me.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-01-2010   #1242 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
Well, if you use primes, leveling is easy modo. I'm 178 and I can still get a level every 2hrs with primes. It's sad, really. Leveling doesn't feel like an achievement anymore =w=;;

------

No, it's not for me.
2 hours? Hmmm... so the XP rate is still at .01-.02% per kill at 178 and above? I guess I'll have to find a "perma-clone grinding buddy" now XD

Current Frustration: the constant switching of chats/having something you're typing erased midway.

@Kuma: good luck on the Valks o_o

02-01-2010   #1243 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Mika will become famous soon enough
IGN: Swedish
Class: Gold digge- no♥ lt_treasurehunter
Guild: ShiningRay

^The exp rate ranges from 0.4% - 0.6% per mob. It crazy how primes gives 1m exp per Ezerar [stacked with peach and exp wonder drug]. `-`

What frustate me yesterday is how people nowadays assume ALL sorcs is evasion build. Sure I have eva but not hardcore evasion q q.
and my recent PvP scenario;

*Noob GS missing his bullets on me*
[Noob GS]: Eva.
[Chiharu]: no. *explains that Im not evasion*
*Noob GS attacked while I was explaining*
*I run towards [?] for heals*
[Noob GS]: runner and healer
*He began to camp the top of the Yong Gyoung PvP map /playingcheap*
*I managed to get to his cheap spot*
*He runs for heal* --> Hypocritical much?????e

-ended up losing to him orz

02-01-2010   #1244 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake

------

No, it's not for me.
Do it without primes. It's a choice, really.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

02-01-2010   #1245 (permalink)
Fiz
/gg FTW! Moogler

Fiz is on a distinguished road
Class: Warlord lt_warlord

few minor things:

1. getting a lot of desyncing and lag lately, never used to get that.

2. i was on my noob knight killing psyches when a blader came in and for some reason, killstole a bunch of psyches i had tanked. i mean, seriously?

3. trying to sell stuff sometimes. i got a free valk spear and tried to sell it. got an offer for 25 mil and i said sure, sounds good. but then the guy said 'well can i pay you in a week'.

erm why even offer if you dont have the money on hand, but i said 'sure but if someone else offers the same or more before you and can pay me now, ill have to pass up'. he said sure.

next day hes like 'well can i pay 5 mil at a time' haha yea, im not THAT stupid. i said no, all the money at once. then they tried to cut 5 mil off the price :| seriously, stop jerking me around kid. you offered 25 m at first, stick to it

ended up selling it to a friend instead.

UNCLE ANDROSS

02-01-2010   #1246 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiz

2. i was on my noob knight killing psyches when a blader came in and for some reason, killstole a bunch of psyches i had tanked. i mean, seriously?
Haha... that might've been me, on accident of course. Did he carry around a Bong Sword and have a bard with him?

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

02-01-2010   #1247 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika
What frustate me yesterday is how people nowadays assume ALL sorcs is evasion build. Sure I have eva but not hardcore evasion q q.

Sounds to me like it's less assuming all Sorcerers are eva and more like he's assuming that he can't possibly be the cause of his own failures (or the game can't simply make him miss now and then). He sounds like one of those ultra-whiny PvPers who complain about any tactic as long as it's YOU doing it, but if they do it it's perfectly OK then.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

02-01-2010   #1248 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BronzeMech has a spectacular aura aboutBronzeMech has a spectacular aura about

02-01-2010   #1249 (permalink)
Fiz
/gg FTW! Moogler

Fiz is on a distinguished road
Class: Warlord lt_warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
Haha... that might've been me, on accident of course. Did he carry around a Bong Sword and have a bard with him?
naw it wasnt you haha

UNCLE ANDROSS

02-01-2010   #1250 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

DarkStar is on a distinguished road
IGN: Seijou/Kudarenko
Class: Gunslinger/Sorcerer lt_gunslinger
Level: 11x/8x
Guild: FrenchBread

I have a few pet peeves, I'm happily grinding wherever it may be, it's nice and quiet and then a huge hoard of people just come in from all directions, it's very scary O_O. I was once PvPing a bard, she was hiding in a corner healing herself, and when I used that free, useless, PvP potion I got ages ago she began to whine about my healing my self, the bard, whining about healing myself..... >.>

02-01-2010   #1251 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Zael is on a distinguished road
Class: Everything lt_mage
Guild: TeamLati

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Frustration: the question i've been wondering... how the **** does someone hit 161-171 in 2 days during the x2 XP Event? Shouldn't XP gain be, close to impossible on "a" level at that point?

I know WindRush doesn't use primes, I just wonder how/what she has on management

EDIT: Thanks SOC.
I'm sure she does.

---
Latiam - 193 Elemental Master / Silhana - 194 Minstrel / Aerinn - 190 Judgment / Latimer - 193 Dragoon
Zaels - 196/194 Ruin Walker / Kyliee - 194 Sword Dancer / Barius - 193 Holy Order
---
Level 40 Dura Top/Hat/Bottom Armor and Camo Accessory Crafter! Service is free, PM/whisper for requests

02-01-2010   #1252 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Zael is on a distinguished road
Class: Everything lt_mage
Guild: TeamLati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mika
^The exp rate ranges from 0.4% - 0.6% per mob. It crazy how primes gives 1m exp per Ezerar [stacked with peach and exp wonder drug]. `-`

It's funny. Those stupid noob Gunslingers think they're pro cause of this dumb pvp update, so they're beating most people now.

...until they get an evasion sorcerer, to shut them up. Or even worse, that one level 10X wizard killing off all the noob GSers lately. Hmm...

---
Latiam - 193 Elemental Master / Silhana - 194 Minstrel / Aerinn - 190 Judgment / Latimer - 193 Dragoon
Zaels - 196/194 Ruin Walker / Kyliee - 194 Sword Dancer / Barius - 193 Holy Order
---
Level 40 Dura Top/Hat/Bottom Armor and Camo Accessory Crafter! Service is free, PM/whisper for requests

02-01-2010   #1253 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Sandor is on a distinguished road
Class: Sandor lt_warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gune
Maps are big enough for 2 people. Anybody who says "cc" is an idiot. You don't own the channel. Especially the ones in the mines.
"CC"

met many people who tell me that when I happen to change channel into the middle of "their mob", but they don't proceed to kill it

or worse, I decide to clear a path so I can cc then get yelled at here and there for "kill-stealing"

I don't mine much, but i once met a guy who spammed my whisper with cc just for being in the map...and I was just passing by too

once and Always a member of Synergy

02-01-2010   #1254 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Gune is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloSol
"CC"

met many people who tell me that when I happen to change channel into the middle of "their mob", but they don't proceed to kill it

or worse, I decide to clear a path so I can cc then get yelled at here and there for "kill-stealing"

I don't mine much, but i once met a guy who spammed my whisper with cc just for being in the map...and I was just passing by too
I would stay and start mining just to piss them off. I loled hard the other day since I was mining in the spriggan area. Somebody said to go back to the other side since I followed some spriggans who wandered away and decided to mine 2 ores that were right there. So I said no just to screw with him. Then he called me selfish. I loled at the irony of calling somebody selfish when they themselves think they own the channel. The really hilarious thing is he also tried to say there's a rule about people only mining one side in a party. I always share ores with people if they come in. Since I'm not an idiot who thinks they own the channel.

02-02-2010   #1255 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloSol

I'll ask people to cc, but I don't do it the minute they enter the map. If they're still hanging around after a few minutes and interfering with my own play I will ask them to cc then. It's just silly to demand people cc before they've even had a chance to do so, especially since there's a limiter on how fast you can cc now.

I think I'd have just parked myself on the map and gone AFK, taking the occasional screenshot to show he was still spamming, and reported him for harassment. (Constantly pm'ing someone like that's definitely harassment.) Of course he'd have blamed you for his getting punished, but at least he'd have gotten in trouble.

Quote:
I would stay and start mining just to piss them off. I loled hard the other day since I was mining in the spriggan area. Somebody said to go back to the other side since I followed some spriggans who wandered away and decided to mine 2 ores that were right there. So I said no just to screw with him. Then he called me selfish. I loled at the irony of calling somebody selfish when they themselves think they own the channel. The really hilarious thing is he also tried to say there's a rule about people only mining one side in a party. I always share ores with people if they come in. Since I'm not an idiot who thinks they own the channel.
I will ask people to stay on one side, it's actually easier for both people if each sticks to one side, that way there's not constant competition for each ore spawn. Refusing to do so makes you inconsiderate, since you're trying to claim the entire map for yourself, not the other guy. (Who's obviously willing to share since he's asking you to stick to one side.)

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

02-02-2010   #1256 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

Grinding at White Chapel 4 is stupid expensive.

02-02-2010   #1257 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Gune is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
I'll ask people to cc, but I don't do it the minute they enter the map. If they're still hanging around after a few minutes and interfering with my own play I will ask them to cc then. It's just silly to demand people cc before they've even had a chance to do so, especially since there's a limiter on how fast you can cc now.

I think I'd have just parked myself on the map and gone AFK, taking the occasional screenshot to show he was still spamming, and reported him for harassment. (Constantly pm'ing someone like that's definitely harassment.) Of course he'd have blamed you for his getting punished, but at least he'd have gotten in trouble.

I will ask people to stay on one side, it's actually easier for both people if each sticks to one side, that way there's not constant competition for each ore spawn. Refusing to do so makes you inconsiderate, since you're trying to claim the entire map for yourself, not the other guy. (Who's obviously willing to share since he's asking you to stick to one side.)
I never said I stayed over there. Anybody who says cc is claiming to own the channel.

02-02-2010   #1258 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandano
Grinding at White Chapel 4 is stupid expensive.
Be more pro kimface.

02-02-2010   #1259 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
I never said I stayed over there. Anybody who says cc is claiming to own the channel.
It depends on HOW the person asks, i simply ask because there's bound to be an empty channel for the person but if someone says that they're full i'm open for sharing the map.

02-02-2010   #1260 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Enchanting, and then breaking something at 95%. Where the heck does that 5% come and ninja me?!

LF> someone w/ an account that can use up to 101% on Enchants