League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-31-2010   #1221 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

I'ma steal Hira. You soloing today Pai!

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-31-2010   #1222 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

High leveled sorcerers saying "You need to learn to PVP" after I beat them via kiting. I suppose they expect me to stand in front of them and get pounded by their 8 skills while I try to use my 5 dinky ones, amiritie?

Last edited by LilPhenyl; 01-31-2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Edited because I used I instead of You~ Lulzorcat

01-31-2010   #1223 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
High leveled sorcerers saying "I need to learn to PVP" after I beat them via kiting. I suppose they expect me to stand in front of them and get pounded by their 8 skills while I try to use my 5 dinky ones, amiritie?
Agreed. Idk what the true definition of PvP is...

Close combat all the way with brute force, or running/dodge attacks while countering them.

Frustration: Mermaids.... I sometimes feel that they need nerfing XD 1.5k damage from a Heart Attack?

01-31-2010   #1224 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Agreed. Idk what the true definition of PvP is...
Oh that's simple, it's whatever the losing person wants it to be. So that includes blocking, kiting, running, etc.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

01-31-2010   #1225 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Oh that's simple, it's whatever the losing person wants it to be. So that includes blocking, kiting, running, etc.
On a more serious note, it's "anything goes"... If you think someone's style is totally unfair or you just stand no chance - don't whine about it - warp out. It makes life a lot easier! I wish I learned that earlier on when I started... (I play a bunch of FPS, so I'm pretty vicious when it comes to constantly losing. D:< ) For instance, you could make a warp list that looks like mine~

Phenyl's Warp Out List!

-Gunslingers (how 2 fight broken class?)
-West Coast users, mostly guardians, meisters or bladers (how 2 fight ppl w/ good latency and can guard/dodge/cancel my attacks?)
-Super High leveled people who don't let me sit/chat while they're in the lead (how 2 deal with arse-holes?)
-XxSuckaPunchxX (how 2 fight HP stacked/running guardian who likes booming?)

01-31-2010   #1226 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

^ I see your impressive list. *takes in wisdom*

10 points per loss, 100 points an hour seems kind of... eh...

Frustration: Idk if I can say it but IMHO, Guild Seeds are now Astro-Only T_T

Haven't found a single seed seller in the FM after a long while after hours of searching. And the only way to get seeds are through Astro. I now have to find myself a private Astro-seller who can provide seeds.

01-31-2010   #1227 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

My frustration would probably be angsty people who manage to get a hold of mics and then proceed to share their stupid, pointless drama with the whole server. :X

This is off-topic, but isn't there a penalty for leaving pvp during a match, or is there a way to get around it? While solo-farming one day, I had to intentionally d/c a mule from a pvp match when he was accidentally paired with someone else, and he couldn't get back in the following day. ._.;

01-31-2010   #1228 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

there is a 5 minute penalty for leaving a pvp match

01-31-2010   #1229 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Mika will become famous soon enough
IGN: Swedish
Class: Gold digge- no♥ lt_treasurehunter
Guild: ShiningRay

People succeeding Lucky Strike Books in front of my face. cough Duber, HaseoxXx. B> My turn.

01-31-2010   #1230 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
there is a 5 minute penalty for leaving a pvp match
(This rant will totally be on topic! I promise!)

That's true, however, I would like to die once, then be able to sit there to chat with friends. BUT! The people on my list almost-always never let me be. So I just keep their names (or parts of it for time saving's sake) and just warp out. I don't feel like doing this every time~

*typing* Oh June, that's so funny! Just like that time Trent d- *erased chat box*
YOU WILL SPAWN IN 5 SECONDS
*typing* Oh June, that's so funny! Just li-*erased chat box*
*typing* Oh June, that's so fu- *erased chat box*
*typing* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- *erased chat box*

Honestly, 10 points is not worth 5 whole minutes of constant aggravation. PVP is a place to fight, but if one's opponent is clearly NOT FIGHTING BACK AT ALL, then a lightbulb should be going off somewhere. Then these people often whine about warpers, yet can't even begin to fathom why their opponent(s) warp out in the first place... I suppose their IQ is a quarter of their characters' level... Hm...

It's also annoying when these derpaherp kids spam/whisper me with "y u queet?" or "You should at least let me hit you once! D:<<<"

They do not deserve the points if they're going to be jerks about it. That's what I think. (If I say this, they try to convince me that I'm wrong, which is silly, because the whole situation is based on opinions and what not)

However, I do enjoy saying "u mad???" as a reply to them to make them even more hot and bothered. They deserve to get trolled if they're going to be so immature/stupid about something as unimportant as "people warping out on them in a game". <3

All in all, there's only three things to do when it comes to PVP.
1) Warp out if you don't like it. (I like number one!)
2) Shut up and deal with it. (This is smart to do if you really needs points...)
3) Whine and get no where. (Sure, whine to the person as they pound you in PVP. That'll show em!)

02-01-2010   #1231 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

coby089 will become famous soon enough

I hate ignorant people.

I reaaally hate ignorant people that think they can get away with anything just because they are ignorant.

02-01-2010   #1232 (permalink)
Fiz
/gg FTW! Moogler

Fiz is on a distinguished road
Class: Warlord lt_warlord

trying to buy things over PM and when someone doesnt hear the price they want to hear, instead of discussing it over, they block you

ex: i was trying to buy a laughing book for my friend for the guild quest thing, got a pm and they asked me a price. i said 50k as a starting price and the person went "oh damn nvm!!!" and after i said 'well ill pay more, what would you like?', they blocked me.

like what, why block someone over -that-

UNCLE ANDROSS

02-01-2010   #1233 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coby089
I hate ignorant people.

I reaaally hate ignorant people that think they can get away with anything just because they are ignorant.
To be fair, if they're truly ignorant they're probably too ignorant to understand what they're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiz
trying to buy things over PM and when someone doesnt hear the price they want to hear, instead of discussing it over, they block you

ex: i was trying to buy a laughing book for my friend for the guild quest thing, got a pm and they asked me a price. i said 50k as a starting price and the person went "oh damn nvm!!!" and after i said 'well ill pay more, what would you like?', they blocked me.

like what, why block someone over -that-
I think it's safe to say you wouldn't have wanted to pay what they wanted with them acting like that.

A minor frustration, but it does bug me: Templar's run animation isn't used if you're using Berkhart's Spanner. It's just the regular run animation then, instead of the walking/blur thing. I kinda like watching my Templar's run animation so I get to chose between running slower and having the nice animation, or running faster and running like a first job character. *sigh*

Also... I hate it when I've had a 99x combo going in a big mob of Lizard Men and have them down near to death and... screw up and lose the combo right then so I end up killing them all with no, to a low combo, causing me to lose a pretty significant chunk of experience and Ely.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

02-01-2010   #1234 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Language Barriers in boss fights.

02-01-2010   #1235 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Language Barriers in boss fights.
<3 FFXI's auto translate function~

02-01-2010   #1236 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
<3 FFXI's auto translate function~
*has no clue*

02-01-2010   #1237 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
*has no clue*
It's a system in game that you can use to communicate with players that speak German, French, Japanese, Spanish, or some others too. You type in a phrase, like "Hello!" and press tab, then you'll see all these phrases related to it, and pick the one you want to say (Just "Hello!" if you want to say hi) and it'll automatically translate it into the language every user that can see you say that has set to their client. So, on your screen it would say "{Hello!}", and on a Spanish user's it would say "{Hola!}", Japanese "{Konnichiwa!}" and so on and so forth. It's really quick and easy to use, and is always being updated with many phrases, especially to those relating to in-game things. It's so accessible and well done that you can easily party with any one in the game of any language very effectively by simply communicating with the auto-translate function. You can tell who to tank, who to damage deal, who to heal, any thing with it. It's really awesome.

{Hello!}{Valkurm Dunes}{Party}{Do you need it?}
{Yes, please.}

02-01-2010   #1238 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Frustration: the question i've been wondering... how the **** does someone hit 161-171 in 2 days during the x2 XP Event? Shouldn't XP gain be, close to impossible on "a" level at that point?

I know WindRush doesn't use primes, I just wonder how/what she has on management

EDIT: Thanks SOC.

Last edited by kmelfina; 02-01-2010 at 02:15 PM.

02-01-2010   #1239 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Gune is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenono
People that dont check the map to see if someone is there, even if they see you, they continue to kill the monster, and the worst is when i tell to change channel they said "I was here first" Lolwut.
Maps are big enough for 2 people. Anybody who says "cc" is an idiot. You don't own the channel. Especially the ones in the mines.

Last edited by Gune; 02-01-2010 at 03:48 PM.

02-01-2010   #1240 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gune
Maps are big enough for 2 people. Anybody who says "cc" is an idiot. You don't own the channel. Especially the ones in the mines.
Depends on the map, there are some that can't support more than 1 player. The tiger map comes to mind, with its whopping 3 tigers total.