/gg FTW! Lurker

Wanda is on a distinguished road
IGN: ???
Class: ガンスリンガー・ガール lt_gunslinger
Level: ☆130 ☆
Guild: (○゚ε^○)v♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
That OGP made sure they only added UGLY new hair and eye styles in this patch.

There are still hairstyles that look better that were out even before OGP beta; and seem to have existed before one of the hairs we got yet we haven't gotten it.

./annoyed
This one disappoints me too. I was drawn to LaTale by the cute characters I saw previewing it from Korean or other Asian versions posted on YouTube and other sites...but our version consistently gives poor beauty in updates.
The fashion has improved greatly, but the hair and eyes...eyes are getting more and more ridiculous!
I wish that if they're going to do beauty updates at least let them be good beauty popular in signatures or simulations posted

Wanda Cosmo
♪ 心配しないで! ♪

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-08-2010   #1062 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

1.I can't solo grind at dark ninjas at 120
2. i got no where else to grind at
3. i want vintor
4.I want all my missing quest and areas *stares at train and vintor quest*

I've been in a slump lately and have raged quit a couple of times thanks to good old bad latency

01-08-2010   #1063 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Setyroth will become famous soon enoughSetyroth will become famous soon enough
IGN: Setyroth
Class: Bard / Warlord lt_bard
Level: 12x / 9x
Guild: Nocturne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
1.I can't solo grind at dark ninjas at 120
2. i got no where else to grind at
3. i want vintor
4.I want all my missing quest and areas *stares at train and vintor quest*

I've been in a slump lately and have raged quit a couple of times thanks to good old bad latency
Looking at the info on the left I see you're TH. Not being able to solo is impossible. I can only imagine you are using stupid bow! switch to dagger (dual tree), you'll solo fine (also they are immune to evasion if you were relying on it up till now).

01-08-2010   #1064 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleDragon Saga

Holyanabunny is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holyana/DLH/Angela
Class: Bow RW/Minstrel/Wind EM lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19x/19x/19x
Guild: Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setyroth
Looking at the info on the left I see you're TH. Not being able to solo is impossible. I can only imagine you are using stupid bow! switch to dagger (dual tree), you'll solo fine (also they are immune to evasion if you were relying on it up till now).
And I can see by looking over at your info and seeing you have a warlord and bard...and not a TH. Thats one thing that frustrates me...people who go on and on about classes they dont play. If you dont play a TH, dont call bows or any other weapon we use stupid. All three have their purpose and one cannot make the claim one 'stupid'. I solo all the time with a bow and do just fine.

No wonder no one knows how great a bow can be...they have bards and warlords telling them what to do

Dont mean to sound sarcastic or mean...just frustates me to no end to hear generic BS answers given to current and future THs about the class...

01-08-2010   #1065 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

something that frustrates me is the lack of farmers EXCEPT rabana >.> i mean everyone and their mom farms rabana mantles you got urns and mantles everywhere. can we please get some farmers on some other monster? and farmers does not mean one person orz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynaBunny
And I can see by looking over at your info and seeing you have a warlord and bard...and not a TH. Thats one thing that frustrates me...people who go on and on about classes they dont play. If you dont play a TH, dont call bows or any other weapon we use stupid. All three have their purpose and one cannot make the claim one 'stupid'. I solo all the time with a bow and do just fine.

No wonder no one knows how great a bow can be...they have bards and warlords telling them what to do

Dont mean to sound sarcastic or mean...just frustates me to no end to hear generic BS answers given to current and future THs about the class...
although its not in the left side you shouldnt assume he doesnt have/never played a TH. he could have simply quit and not decided to include that in the classes he is currently playing

although i do agree >.> i love bow dont bash it D:<

01-08-2010   #1066 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

lushh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
I don't know, I've heard of other people who were just banned from the website, apparently when OGP does that their main goal is to prevent you from creating new accounts. But I have no idea why they do it and when. Their guidelines page on punishments is no help, they don't seem to follow it even remotely.
WTF?

I have siblings that play. x_____e

This is outrageous.

01-08-2010   #1067 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
just for the record i do use a dagger and shield =3 currently have 61 evasion was crossbow for a while but solo grinding at ninjas with it is like suicide

01-08-2010   #1068 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Frustration:

Management, keeping things in track. I just hit 115 where I get to upgrade my corala, but:

a) must find many NMs for basic components in creating Opals

b) must find ores to upgrade my armor so i wouldn't raise up Ely to buy at NPCs

c) mine more ores at the Forest Mine for Ely to save up for a Water Elemental, but use them for Armors first

Eh, this system seems a bit tough to get through, but I will be glad when I'm through w/ it.

01-09-2010   #1069 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushh
WTF?

I have siblings that play. x_____e

This is outrageous.
Don't worry about that too much, they only do it in cases where there was fraud involved. In kmelfina's case his account got hacked. I don't think they care if you create a lot of accounts from one IP as long as you 1. don't use them to harass/scam/etc. other players, and 2. you don't do too many at once. It's easy to see creating 10+ accounts in one day from an IP as setting off possible alarm bells (as in potential spammers), but I don't think they'd ban you just for that, maybe just keep a closer eye on you to make sure you don't do something wrong. As I recall someone (I think it was SOC) actually asked helpdesk about creating extra accounts and they said it was fine as long as they were used to play the game and not to harass other players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
just for the record i do use a dagger and shield =3 currently have 61 evasion was crossbow for a while but solo grinding at ninjas with it is like suicide
I have trouble soloing with Manabi on crossbow, but this is probably more due to 1. the fact I skipped the crit tree to get the Ely tree and 2. I'm just not that great a player. I tend to be more of a stand still and shoot kinda of player and that doesn't work so well with Manabi's defense and low dps. But I don't regret going Ely tree, that's the whole reason I wanted a TH in the first place. I'm also not interested in changing to dagger because I have a very nice Tigris +9 so I'll just tough it out.

However... I have a second TH on an account a friend (who quit) gave me so I could use their minebot. I reset that one to dagger and went crit tree because I need to level them a bit to handle mine spriggans easily. But I don't intend to play them regularly.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

01-09-2010   #1070 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

People stealing art from other people for a freaking prime pot.

01-09-2010   #1071 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
this made me LOL so hard XD

01-09-2010   #1072 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
personally it doesnt surprise me in the least. i was just waiting to see how long it takes before someone steals art, obviously it wasnt very long

same with the pet design contest where they stole jLT contest pets. just greedy little ppl /o/

01-10-2010   #1073 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynaBunny

Personally my favorite weapon is xbow. I don't list all the classes I played and all the characters I've made over the years but you are right in that I never played TH at a level to go there. You were all "I can't do this" so I suggested to you a alternative so you can pass it easier, based on how I've had dagger TH lv11x friends just walk in there and kill helping me with quests, and how even red ones seem to turn green at around 120... (I won't say any more then this since you'll interpret it as bashing bow)

01-10-2010   #1074 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

RunLikeWind is on a distinguished road
IGN: RunLiketheWind
Class: Guardian :) lt_guardian
Level: 162 and stuck

Broke two Epic magic + 4 pieces trying to get to +10 luck. thats 15000 pvp points, 10 super puzzles, and 1 remedy.
F M L

01-10-2010   #1075 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Topaz... is like... the rarest mineral yet!!!!

01-11-2010   #1076 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Topaz... is like... the rarest mineral yet!!!!
Lets see, top 3 hell/crap minerals: flurite, topaz, silver

01-11-2010   #1077 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro

Why am I the opposite. I get so many Topaz, Silver, Druzz [spelling plox], and a few others compared to other ores. .__.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

01-11-2010   #1078 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Lets see, top 3 hell/crap minerals: flurite, topaz, silver
Add in Diamond, it apparently only drops on Forest 7, so you can't go to Forest 8 for a better drop rate on it. And it's the last mineral Accessory Crafting can use to get decent experience (until you get to high enough crafting level that even Diamond only gives 1xp).

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

01-11-2010   #1079 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Add in Diamond, it apparently only drops on Forest 7, so you can't go to Forest 8 for a better drop rate on it. And it's the last mineral Accessory Crafting can use to get decent experience (until you get to high enough crafting level that even Diamond only gives 1xp).
Mana I disagree, I got that stupid Alexandrite guild quest and by the time I got 10 of those I nearly had a stack of diamonds .___.

However, I wasn't there too long so it might still be a worse drop rate than mine 7.

01-11-2010   #1080 (permalink)
Fiz
/gg FTW! Moogler

Fiz is on a distinguished road
Class: Warlord lt_warlord

I have no problems getting diamond at all. I have like 4 stacks of it that I need to get rid of. Topaz is a bit of a pain. Right now I'm having a hell of a time getting any silver.

Druzziquartz is my bane, though. Spent two hours in the mine and got none while my friend got 2 rofl.

UNCLE ANDROSS