Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-06-2010   #1041 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Also, don't be afraid to use block if someone's being annoying. Had some random person I don't know msg my bard and start begging me to grind with them. I was doing other stuff, and after I politely told them that and they kept on, I just blocked them. That kept me from having to deal with their constant whining/begging.

Still wondering how in the world they found me to msg though, as I was on the Christmas Tree map at the time. Q_Q

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-06-2010   #1042 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I should stop feeling bad... stop using emotions on here... it all starts to hurt so much.

Ever since starting La Tale, all this influence such as "l33t players/elite if you aren't this, gtfo" seems to be coming down on me. I start to forget the point of the game is for fun and enjoyment, but something deeper just gets into me from parts of the community. I guess I'm being too hard on myself without hearing from the other side of the story (those are are considered "elite due to level/skill/luck etc).

Examples:

today a friend invited me to a party, the team consisted of GS, Bard (me), and 2x Guardians. The team wanted to fight against another team in 4v4, w/ the leader fearing of 2 elite GS's that will wipe us out. The match was closed to 3v3, so I decided to get out so the there would be a "competent" team to beat the "taunting opponent".

Can someone slap me with a speech that disproves my thoughts?
TL;DR
Egoistic and
Lame
Idiots
Terrorizing
Everyone
Players.

Last edited by FerretFanatic; 01-06-2010 at 03:28 PM.

01-06-2010   #1043 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Manaby press F11 in-game please and use the search function.

01-06-2010   #1044 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Thanks everyone~ I LOVE that acronym Ferret!

New frustration: lag spikes during PvP. It's just so awful not being in CA any longer T_T I wonder how long it would take if OGP decided to change "server-sided" service to an alternative that doesn't require "good service determined by distance from CA".

01-06-2010   #1045 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Setyroth will become famous soon enoughSetyroth will become famous soon enough
IGN: Setyroth
Class: Bard / Warlord lt_bard
Level: 12x / 9x
Guild: Nocturne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Also, don't be afraid to use block if someone's being annoying. Had some random person I don't know msg my bard and start begging me to grind with them. I was doing other stuff, and after I politely told them that and they kept on, I just blocked them. That kept me from having to deal with their constant whining/begging.

Still wondering how in the world they found me to msg though, as I was on the Christmas Tree map at the time. Q_Q
You don't know about the games stalker system? Go to F11 > Search > Type in level. Congratulations you can now find everyone and anyone thats on that server. You can even look at what they look like. Class, fashion etc. The list is limited to the channel you are on and will cap at 40. Oh and it is block-able... though the option is there with the "chatroom invite" turn off switch (which is counter intuitively not on the Options menu).

Anyway most players have it off. That's why you likely never heard of it.

01-06-2010   #1046 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Manaby press F11 in-game please and use the search function.
Oh, well now, that's just kinda creepy stalker-ish. Definitely glad I blocked them. Q_Q

Quote:
New frustration: lag spikes during PvP. It's just so awful not being in CA any longer T_T I wonder how long it would take if OGP decided to change "server-sided" service to an alternative that doesn't require "good service determined by distance from CA".
Probably not going to happen since it would be Actoz that'd have to make that change, and it would be a major change at that. Not to mention it's apparently not an issue in Korea, Japan or China, so they're unlikely to care that much.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

01-06-2010   #1047 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, another thing I dislike.

Seeing people call LaTale 'LaFail' when bad things aren't the fault of the game, but the company itself. The game doesn't run itself, yo.

01-06-2010   #1048 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
Oh, another thing I dislike.

Seeing people call LaTale 'LaFail' when bad things aren't the fault of the game, but the company itself. The game doesn't run itself, yo.
That would be interesting if the game ran itself and became "heaven" in a sense...

Well, I still have *some* hopes that OGP can/will/might make smart decisions that will impact LT and its community in a positive way. If/when they start listening to suggestions that can help players and the economy.

01-06-2010   #1049 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
That would be interesting if the game ran itself and became "heaven" in a sense...
I can see it now, La Tale becomes self aware and merges with skynet, ushering in death for humanity via overdoses of cute stuff!

01-06-2010   #1050 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:

Well, I still have *some* hopes that OGP can/will/might make smart decisions that will impact LT and its community in a positive way. If/when they start listening to suggestions that can help players and the economy.
Actually, I think the game will get better as time goes on. Usually, MMOs start out amazing and then get worse and worse as they develop (as I'm sure lots of people would say OGP has), but I really do think that as La Tale attracts more players, it'll become quite a bit better. One thing that really surprised me was when they made Puzzles available through Ely. Don't forget that Actoz is a master at dishing out great content in a timely manner.

01-06-2010   #1051 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Yay for Actoz! OGP, eeeuuuhhh.... ;P

frustration: joking around even though it seems to person was serious O_O

I was Pvping, and I accidentally did the "floating in air ladder-glitch". The girl said "Bard reported". I was all O_O but then she said she was kiddin'. Totally forgot I was already banned from OGP's main site so there was no reason for me to panic in the first place (but that also doesn't mean I can just wreak havoc among La Tale) -.-

01-07-2010   #1052 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:

I was Pvping, and I accidentally did the "floating in air ladder-glitch". The girl said "Bard reported". I was all O_O but then she said she was kiddin'. Totally forgot I was already banned from OGP's main site so there was no reason for me to panic in the first place (but that also doesn't mean I can just wreak havoc among La Tale) -.-
Well, I'd still panic, you can still have your account banned and lose your characters/items. Q_Q

01-07-2010   #1053 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

That OGP made sure they only added UGLY new hair and eye styles in this patch.

There are still hairstyles that look better that were out even before OGP beta; and seem to have existed before one of the hairs we got yet we haven't gotten it.

./annoyed

01-07-2010   #1054 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Does that bug happen when you ladder skip? Because I always ladder skip and am afraid of accidentally doing it. XD

01-07-2010   #1055 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Boomed my knuckles at 99% while upgrading....

01-07-2010   #1056 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Well, I'd still panic, you can still have your account banned and lose your characters/items. Q_Q
Why am I still able to play La Tale? Hmmm... the offense I was banned for was scamming, does that have to do anything w/ it?

01-07-2010   #1057 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Why am I still able to play La Tale? Hmmm... the offense I was banned for was scamming, does that have to do anything w/ it?
I don't know, I've heard of other people who were just banned from the website, apparently when OGP does that their main goal is to prevent you from creating new accounts. But I have no idea why they do it and when. Their guidelines page on punishments is no help, they don't seem to follow it even remotely.

01-07-2010   #1058 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
I don't know, I've heard of other people who were just banned from the website, apparently when OGP does that their main goal is to prevent you from creating new accounts. But I have no idea why they do it and when. Their guidelines page on punishments is no help, they don't seem to follow it even remotely.
Well I'm not complaining lol. I still was able to make new accounts though. Seems me giving away my password thus harming myself =/= entirely bad for the community. Maybe the real hackers/Ely Sellers/Scammers are the ones just blocked off the La Tale. I can only guess.

01-07-2010   #1059 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Yakuza53 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Zach
Class: The Best lt_bard
Level: The max level, son.
Guild: Real Talk

A focal point of this update is the release of the Pioneer Costume Set! One of the most famous Fashion Sets in Asia has finally arrived here! Pioneer Hat, Feather Earring, and Torn Mantle are available only from LaDeck. The Pioneer Top, Gloves, and Boots are buyable in the Fashion Shop.

01-07-2010   #1060 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Well I'm not complaining lol. I still was able to make new accounts though. Seems me giving away my password thus harming myself =/= entirely bad for the community. Maybe the real hackers/Ely Sellers/Scammers are the ones just blocked off the La Tale. I can only guess.
I'm guessing that whoever had your password tried scamming others with your account, and maybe OGP took that into consideration and only halfway banned you for it? At least you got to keep your account. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza53
A focal point of this update is the release of the Pioneer Costume Set! One of the most famous Fashion Sets in Asia has finally arrived here! Pioneer Hat, Feather Earring, and Torn Mantle are available only from LaDeck. The Pioneer Top, Gloves, and Boots are buyable in the Fashion Shop.
To be fair there, the Pioneer set is permanent, and this isn't the first time they've done this since the Mikoyan and Berkhart sets also were like that.