Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-01-2010   #1021 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Accidentally deleting someone off BL, but knowing that they're busy (college etc) which = you won't know when they get on to give off a request and fear they won't accept since you deleted them.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-01-2010   #1022 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Accidentally deleting someone off BL, but knowing that they're busy (college etc) which = you won't know when they get on to give off a request and fear they won't accept since you deleted them.
send them a mail /o/

01-01-2010   #1023 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
eee Thanks again :U BTW What file did you search in? Most of my files can't be opened @_@; fhh.
All the LDT files are stored in ROWID.SPF, that's all that's in it actually. The LDT files are the only thing I don't upload a copy of to my server. (Actually I don't upload the individual Mp3s either, to prevent people streaming them, but I make the full OST available for download elsewhere.) My reasoning there is since they contain stuff like the list of banned words, banned account names, etc. OGP and/or Actoz might object to my making them easily available. And you have to have a special 3rd party program called DriverDown to extract the contents of the SPF files. I keep the copy on my server up to date though so people don't have to, feel free to look through it.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

01-02-2010   #1024 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

1) you have a buddlylist that's dead 99% of the time

2) You befriend an accessory maker. He creates ele stones to sell and give Ely to you in exchange for his benefit of crafting EXP. You gave him a non-stack amount of Saph, Ruby, Topaz and Emerald it took you 3 days of killing M. Spriggs to get. Now he says I'll have to wait for a while as he sorts things out while watching others in the BL get paid their Ely when he says "Here fri, I mailed out your Ely on the ores you gave me an hour ago". I've been waiting... for 2 weeks... gosh I'm suffering paranoia, pessimism and pain. I think I seriously need a break...

I fear if I send him more ores he might get pissed at me in saying "OMGWTF DUDE? I'm already processing your ores, it just takes me a while to sort things out". Well he is the only Refiner I know that takes in ores and pays for capsules just for the Crafting XP.

3) Biggest frustration: out off all the Guild Drama a new member (J) joined months ago, got into a fit because of a new Guild member's (M's) attitude reminded him of "people who were in his highschool" and threw a rage at him and telling him to stfu because of it. This caused other guild members defended M. Now more months and fits came by, a few long time members (who are IRL friends of the leader in the middle school they go to) left the Guild and made their own because of J, while J starts bashing himself just yesterday on how the drama is mostly his fault and leaves hoping to change when he does... nothing's solved unfortunately...

01-03-2010   #1025 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
2) You befriend an accessory maker. He creates ele stones to sell and give Ely to you in exchange for his benefit of crafting EXP. You gave him a non-stack amount of Saph, Ruby, Topaz and Emerald it took you 3 days of killing M. Spriggs to get. Now he says I'll have to wait for a while as he sorts things out while watching others in the BL get paid their Ely when he says "Here fri, I mailed out your Ely on the ores you gave me an hour ago". I've been waiting... for 2 weeks... gosh I'm suffering paranoia, pessimism and pain. I think I seriously need a break...
Ehh, PM me about what ores you have. I've got a refiner and two weapons makers I could use to level (been putting it off cause I'd rather mine on Forest 7 to make ele stones), and of course Manabi's a deco accessory crafter. I'll help you get Ely for your ores one way or another. ^_^

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

01-03-2010   #1026 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

When bot spammers start spamming you VIA Mail.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

01-03-2010   #1027 (permalink)
The Hand of Madness
Special
Games
Iris OnlineLa TaleMegaten

Sharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Sharpe / RileyAshton
Class: Minstrel / Rune Walker lt_bard
Level: 18x / 15x
Guild: Pulse / Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
On guitars, saw these listed that I haven't heard of before (they could be high level normal guitars that I'm just not aware of though):
Code:
Cupid Guitar <----
Iris Guitar
Red Cupid Guitar <----
Both are 15x guitars. Iris guitar is ???? to me though.

01-03-2010   #1028 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpe
Both are 15x guitars. Iris guitar is ???? to me though.
Oh that's the name of both that Green and Blue Guitar from SR Blog?
And Iris Guitar would be luls if it gave you buffs that a TH would want.

01-03-2010   #1029 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

I have found a new frustration.

...wanting too many characters. I literally want a Guardian, Templar, Bard, Sorcerer (three types of them? Earth and wind for sure, maybe fire as well), Treasure Hunter, and Warlord (have).

But I've heard some people getting banned for creating new accounts... so I'm afraid to do it. I won't abuse any events but I probably will charge astros for both of them. 8| I need my awesome fashion gear~

The awesomeness of the characters in this game makes me hate it. ;_; Why so coolz

01-03-2010   #1030 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
I have found a new frustration.

...wanting too many characters. I literally want a Guardian, Templar, Bard, Sorcerer (three types of them? Earth and wind for sure, maybe fire as well), Treasure Hunter, and Warlord (have).

But I've heard some people getting banned for creating new accounts... so I'm afraid to do it. I won't abuse any events but I probably will charge astros for both of them. 8| I need my awesome fashion gear~

The awesomeness of the characters in this game makes me hate it. ;_; Why so coolz
You only get banned if you use a second account to scam pretty much.

Current Frustration: No motivation to play at all. Like I don't even feel like playing at all anymore on any of my characters.

01-03-2010   #1031 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)

Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Puella Magi

Actually, if you create accounts like, once a week or something, they won't bother to do anything. If you create like, 20 in a day or something like that, they'll get you.

ot: 110 is so far awayyyyy ;~;

01-03-2010   #1032 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Event WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, I only want one new account (I know we'll hopefully be getting an extra character slot eventually so that's eight total, enough for me) thankfully... but with people getting banned for no reason I'm a tad paranoid to create another. :\

01-03-2010   #1033 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
Ahh, I only want one new account (I know we'll hopefully be getting an extra character slot eventually so that's eight total, enough for me) thankfully... but with people getting banned for no reason I'm a tad paranoid to create another. :\

Don't be. I made new accounts for the sole purpose of abusing the Cash Offers. Well OGP gets paid, and idk if they would risk an IP Ban or something.

01-03-2010   #1034 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Yeah, no worries RyRy! I'll back you up! :3

01-03-2010   #1035 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

omegasinnocence is on a distinguished road

Accidentally underselling items in the market, especially if they are rare. I sold a Brownie coupon by mistake for 2.1mil earlier. =(

01-03-2010   #1036 (permalink)
The Hand of Madness
Special
Games
Iris OnlineLa TaleMegaten

Sharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Sharpe / RileyAshton
Class: Minstrel / Rune Walker lt_bard
Level: 18x / 15x
Guild: Pulse / Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic
Oh that's the name of both that Green and Blue Guitar from SR Blog?
And Iris Guitar would be luls if it gave you buffs that a TH would want.
No, we have the cupid guitars in OGP. It's just, not many bards like equipping them. Green/Blue butterfly guitars are 16x guitars, I believe.

01-04-2010   #1037 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Battlefield HeroesDofusDynasty Warriors OnlineFlyFF
Awards Facebook Fan

Rested has a spectacular aura aboutRested has a spectacular aura aboutRested has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rested Send a message via Skype™ to Rested
IGN: Rawlie /Koldcut
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17~
Guild: FrenchBread

not able to remember what you dols in your shop :<

01-06-2010   #1038 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

I should stop feeling bad... stop using emotions on here... it all starts to hurt so much.

Ever since starting La Tale, all this influence such as "l33t players/elite if you aren't this, gtfo" seems to be coming down on me. I start to forget the point of the game is for fun and enjoyment, but something deeper just gets into me from parts of the community. I guess I'm being too hard on myself without hearing from the other side of the story (those are are considered "elite due to level/skill/luck etc).

Examples:

today a friend invited me to a party, the team consisted of GS, Bard (me), and 2x Guardians. The team wanted to fight against another team in 4v4, w/ the leader fearing of 2 elite GS's that will wipe us out. The match was closed to 3v3, so I decided to get out so the there would be a "competent" team to beat the "taunting opponent".

Can someone slap me with a speech that disproves my thoughts?

01-06-2010   #1039 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Can someone slap me with a speech that disproves my thoughts?
Sure, play the game on your terms, not the terms of other people. As long as you're having fun, even if you aren't super 'l33t', rich, etc. then that's the way it should be. If people constantly make you feel bad stop dealing with them.

That's what I do anyway. I don't consider myself an elite player at all. My equips tend to suck compared to the top players, and even compared to many of my friends, but I play to have fun and as long as I am I'm happy. I can always get better equips eventually, but stressing out over the game is just going ruin the whole thing for me. This is also why I have so many characters, if I get bored with one class, or just feel like trying another class, I'll do it. Then I'll play until I get bored/etc. and switch to another, and so on. I decided to make a templar just recently and I've been playing a knight that used to be a mule for the last few days, and I'm having a blast. ^_^

So yeah, tl;dr, do what you enjoy, avoid people who continually take the fun out of the game, and don't feel bad about doing so.

01-06-2010   #1040 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

^

Mana's right. I PM'd you my thoughts as well~