12-31-2009   #1001 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

AngelicFyre is on a distinguished road
IGN: Angel(ic)Fyre/Fiyre
Class: Witch/Gunslinger/Sinx lt_gunslinger
Level: 25x/10x/5x/R95
Guild: HighLights/AzureFlame

-Lag, especially when grinding, and ch1
-Why Rohan sells really expensive capsules for crafting (Like the strongest ones =w=b, which I need the most of)
-Always the last Guild Quest...I don't mind the boss hunting but the 10th quest is either annoying or really frustrating (Can't ever dig out the ambers/green tours and the 3 golden hammers =/)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-31-2009   #1002 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
Not rude, just competitive. It's either you or them.
You can be competitive without being rude, if you didn't know.

12-31-2009   #1003 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

It's a dog eats dog world out there fellows

Anyway aaagh, latale just got really slow and whatnot lately concerning input delay. Very very annoying at the very least.

12-31-2009   #1004 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

The only form of communism is that LT is free to play and make an account. Some wishes of mine are availablity of a Ferret Pet w/ Auto Loot (since grinding/mining ores fall and disappear) for 1m Ely and an extra 500k for Auto Loot ability... one can dream of things that can never come true...

12-31-2009   #1005 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
The only form of communism is that LT is free to play and make an account. Some wishes of mine are availablity of a Ferret Pet w/ Auto Loot (since grinding/mining ores fall and disappear) for 1m Ely and an extra 500k for Auto Loot ability... one can dream of things that can never come true...
I love you.~
Level me up,please?

12-31-2009   #1006 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:
He's denouncing your fuzzy kind as a form of cheap labor just to let u know

12-31-2009   #1007 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdgr
He's denouncing your fuzzy kind as a form of cheap labor just to let u know
But it's cheap so EVERYONE can get and learn to love the Ferret!!!!

12-31-2009   #1008 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daegari will become famous soon enough
IGN: Daegari
Class: Amazing Bard lt_bard
Level: 193 (Slowly gaining exp!)
Guild: Pulse

LaTale being a server-sided game tends to be very frustrating for me (since I like to PvP). Wouldn't be an issue, but the only server that OGP has benefits all those who live in or near California! Everyone else gets to suffer! Hooray!

Seriously those, even Korea has three servers, and they're a freaking tiny country.

12-31-2009   #1009 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdgr
he's denouncing your fuzzy kind as a form of cheap labor just to let u know
D:
I DEMAND A LAWYER.
And 9001 misc items.

12-31-2009   #1010 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Pisses me off on when I'm destroying spriggans but then they get killed by Lv 150+ people... I'm not fast enough, I can't make progress... I feel that I should just quit LT for a bit (stupid move I know XD) or change channel once more.
For what it's worth, you're welcome to come kill Spriggans on my channel whenever I'm mining. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruelBloom
>attacks lone monster
>5+ more appear from offscreen and somehow manage to form a mob around you
>u dead
>u mad
See, that's the sort of thing that lead to me formulating Manabi's law of respawns:
Monsters always spawn behind you, even if your back's against a wall.
Quote:
Sure, I could spend 200 dollars to get 500 darts and wait for an instance/PVP channel to have good prizes... But that's just retarded and a waste of money. Though, in all honesty, I couldn't bring myself to do something like that. Ya know, because buying my way to the top so I can laugh at all the poor-irl-people is totally fair and stuff. Did I also mention that it was retarded? I did? Well, I think I can't mention it enough.
At least you don't have my luck, the way things go for me I could clear a board of all 400 spots and somehow, somehow not win first prize anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalzdragon
Free Astros -> Gambit Offers -> "Free" -> "Get 3 Disney Dvds for 1.99"

It gives you the Astros even if you put fake information in.
BTW, if you haven't already (been sick, gotta update that thread), post stuff like this in my free astros guide thread. I'll add it to the first post for everyone. ^_^

Quote:
EDIT: Temptation commited *shot* Did another try at Disney for an extra 214 Astro. Got scolded by another player that "OMG you should be ashamed of yourself! Your cheating the struggling company OGP of their money by continously doing the offers 3 times AND lying to the Free Offer by leaving fake info avoiding more advertisements".

I feel... bad now...
Don't. Just don't, you have not a thing to feel bad about. The way all those type of affiliate offers work you won't get credit unless you met the requirements. If you met them, then Disney paid out to Gambit, and Gambit paid out to OGP. The only person out of any money is Disney and it's their own fault for not checking things better. (And it's not like Disney's hurting for money.)

Quote:
Make another character and send all the misc items you think you'll need to your mule via the mail. Or heck, make a whole separate account with three different characters to keep junk.
Or be totally insane like a few people I know (myself included) and have double digit numbers of accounts with 3 mules each....

In my defense, I did that before puzzles went to being Ely purchaseable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
i still find it a little bit funny that ppl complain about this. really all these things are, are eggs or shells. ppl are just now making a big deal about it cause they drop in game instead of straight from the FS. still the same price (3 astroz) as the other "lolboxes" if not cheaper in bulk
Well, to me, it's a bit insulting to everyone. It's like, they want to make the people who actually buy keys directly have to do something else to use them, and then they make it so people who can't buy keys end up with umpteen bazillion boxes they can't open. It's the worst of both worlds, just pick one or the other for heaven's sake Actoz! (Not blaming OGP for that one, pretty sure Actoz is to blame.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuno
On topic: I also dislike seeing Guardians and Bladers do their fancy jumping skills in the Rescue Santa map while I'm stuck with no special skills that give me the easy way out. :]
Those don't help that much over all as +movement speed stuff does. Having Wind Walk is a blessing and allows you to get more runs in. And oddly, the game seems to give you shorter runs on average if you start late. That is, starting about 2-3 minutes after the portal opens. Doing that (and using my sorcerer to cast Wind Walk on my mules) I average 5 runs each hour. When I start as the portal opens, still using Wind Walk, I average 4, and 3 or less is more common. (Although 9 is my record.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daegari
Seriously those, even Korea has three servers, and they're a freaking tiny country.
There's also a lot, lot, lot more players than OGP's version will probably ever have. (Especially since OGP doesn't seem to advertise LT any at all. ) I wish we had one more server, just so we could have up to 6 characters per account. Either that or OGP should finally give us the bloody 4th slot.

My current frustration is the Santa Muscling event, because I think it's poorly done. Only spawning on one map, and only once ever 3 hours = very, very few players can get a chance to really participate in this event. They should have had it spawn in more maps, like, a LOT more maps, and/or made it spawn more often. I'm not so much annoyed that I haven't gotten any urns (and I'm not, I just found out about an hour ago that you could even GET urns from it, I was just enjoying getting some stars of luck + Christmas tree warps) as I am that I know most people haven't even gotten a chance to even really TRY to get any. And that's just lame, bad event design there Actoz.

Also, I hope Actoz gets over the random drop to get stuff fetish they've had for events this past year. I can't say as I've enjoyed any of those (particularly the Halloween one with the lame title reward) and I hope this Christmas box event was the last we'll see of them for a while.

God, I should just start marking threads read instead of trying to catch up on them.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

12-31-2009   #1011 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Yakuza53 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Zach
Class: The Best lt_bard
Level: The max level, son.
Guild: Real Talk

Idiotic people who won't stop using server mics, you're not funny shut the hell up. kthnxbai

12-31-2009   #1012 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

After digging around in the files a bit, I have a new one....
NO FREAKING TRAIN QUESTS
They're THERE, They're TRANSLATED..... THEY JUST HAVEN'T ENABLED THEM.... @#$#@$

B> Competent people to work for OGP.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

12-31-2009   #1013 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
After digging around in the files a bit, I have a new one....
NO FREAKING TRAIN QUESTS
They're THERE, They're TRANSLATED..... THEY JUST HAVEN'T ENABLED THEM.... @#$#@$

B> Competent people to work for OGP.

WAT.
OMFG.
Don't tell me there's ALSO a translated Mouse/Black Pig Pet too T^T;
....Or other Ferret/Support Bard Related Items....

12-31-2009   #1014 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerretFanatic

WAT.
OMFG.
i bet there is =D
and the train thing doesnt surprise me :v well get em eventually xD

01-01-2010   #1015 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

Well thanks to maestro it's there :U <3 butit'sstillglitchedTEEHEEHEE.

01-01-2010   #1016 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
WAT.
OMFG.
Well, there's a rat pet, I assume that's the mouse:

Code:
- A lucky rat. 
- Knows Auto Item Looting.
- Random Buff A is activated.
-Buff 1) Ely Gain +55%
-Buff 2) Item Enchantment Success Rate +110%
-Random Buff B is activated.
-Buff 1) Ely Gain +30%
-Buff 2) Item Drop Rate +6%
-Buff 3) Item Enchantment Success Rate +120%
- Cannot be transferred to other characters.
No black pig pet, but the gold pig is in there already.

No hits on ferret in the files, want me to search on other words?

Edit: And darn it, apparently the rescue santa event ended at midnight OGP time. Levi Rudolph's still there, just no portal. Nothing I can find anywhere from OGP about the event ending prior to the next update. You know OGP, some kinda warning would be nice.

Last edited by Manabi; 01-01-2010 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Added frustration about rescue santa event

01-01-2010   #1017 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Well, there's a rat pet, I assume that's the mouse:

Code:
- A lucky rat. 
- Knows Auto Item Looting.
- Random Buff A is activated.
-Buff 1) Ely Gain +55%
-Buff 2) Item Enchantment Success Rate +110%
-Random Buff B is activated.
-Buff 1) Ely Gain +30%
-Buff 2) Item Drop Rate +6%
-Buff 3) Item Enchantment Success Rate +120%
- Cannot be transferred to other characters.
No black pig pet, but the gold pig is in there already.

No hits on ferret in the files, want me to search on other words?

Edit: And darn it, apparently the rescue santa event ended at midnight OGP time. Levi Rudolph's still there, just no portal. Nothing I can find anywhere from OGP about the event ending prior to the next update. You know OGP, some kinda warning would be nice.
Ewie. I'm guessing that black pig might go under a different name,try Boar or Hog? Flower? A strange combination of the 3? o3o
Oh,and "Heal","guitar" would be nice. Thanks
...It's like the Google of LaTale is in your files. LOL.

RE:Edit: rly? Wow,I was completely slacking off on my storage alt @_@ ffhhh.

01-01-2010   #1018 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Ewie. I'm guessing that black pig might go under a different name,try Boar or Hog? Flower? A strange combination of the 3? o3o
Looks like no, this is getting long, so stuffing it in spoiler tags.

Spoiler!

Quote:
Oh,and "Heal","guitar" would be nice. Thanks
...It's like the Google of LaTale is in your files. LOL.
Well there's some scrolls and tomes listed in there:
Spoiler!

On guitars, saw these listed that I haven't heard of before (they could be high level normal guitars that I'm just not aware of though):
Code:
Cupid Guitar
Iris Guitar
Red Cupid Guitar
And that's all I've got, sorry it's not much.

Actually all those files are your PC too, it's just knowing how to access them that's the trick. Since they're really binary files 99% of the contents look like garbage. I'm using command line stuff on my Linux box to quickly search through just the plain text in the files. ^_^

Quote:
RE:Edit: rly? Wow,I was completely slacking off on my storage alt @_@ ffhhh.
Yeah, I logged in for the 3am (Midnight for OGP) run and... no portal. Bleah. I was like 8 runs shy of getting the final title on my sorcerer. Not a huge loss since I don't intend to play her much, but was kinda annoying. I did pretty good on getting mules through before this so I have lots of pots, and I made sure the most important characters had both titles already, but I really wish I'd known it would end when it did, I could have planned appropriately. -_-

01-01-2010   #1019 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

Oh wow D: That's kind of depressing (That would also explain why OGP wasn't specific as to what "Pig Pet" in the poll.)
I hope it comes out some day e3e; That's the only pet in the screensavers that doesn't exist D: (Not only that,but there isn't alot of pets that match the dark,steam punk clothing we just got a few updates ago.)
eee Thanks again :U BTW What file did you search in? Most of my files can't be opened @_@; fhh.

01-01-2010   #1020 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

FFFF do want that butler doggy pet <3

erm back on topic i guess
the whole point that getting too 110 is boring |D