LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-11-2009   #841 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies

i bought a charger ages ago, but since i'm not playing much other than mining+crafting, i probably won't use it for looong~

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-11-2009   #842 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrlicious
Got 2 tengu pet coupons, 7th dart and 22nd dart <3
Fact: It's always the people who don't need the ely that get the good prizes. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I love Latale, but the fact the rich people get everything good first (then proceed to make a monopoly on them) just ruins everything. At least in craptastic games such as Maple Story or WoW, everyone had a fair chance to earn their fortune without being rich in real life/being a high level (130+) who got lucky/can farm bosses.

Sure, I could spend 200 dollars to get 500 darts and wait for an instance/PVP channel to have good prizes... But that's just retarded and a waste of money. Though, in all honesty, I couldn't bring myself to do something like that. Ya know, because buying my way to the top so I can laugh at all the poor-irl-people is totally fair and stuff. Did I also mention that it was retarded? I did? Well, I think I can't mention it enough.

brb getting yelled at by people who are crying because I used the word "retarded" twice!

12-11-2009   #843 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
Fact: It's always the people who don't need the ely that get the good prizes. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I love Latale, but the fact the rich people get everything good first (then proceed to make a monopoly on them) just ruins everything. At least in craptastic games such as Maple Story or WoW, everyone had a fair chance to earn their fortune without being rich in real life/being a high level (130+) who got lucky/can farm bosses.

Sure, I could spend 200 dollars to get 500 darts and wait for an instance/PVP channel to have good prizes... But that's just retarded and a waste of money. Though, in all honesty, I couldn't bring myself to do something like that. Ya know, because buying my way to the top so I can laugh at all the poor-irl-people is totally fair and stuff. Did I also mention that it was retarded? I did? Well, I think I can't mention it enough.

brb getting yelled at by people who are crying because I used the word "retarded" twice!
The principles of IRL + any MMO are parallel to each other, so there's no way in getting rid of 'em completely into a "fair world". I have Guildmates who are already in the millions, and just won 2 Weak Accessory Coupons from La Deck for 15m. It's how life works, the rich have the resources to just get richer, but the rest would have to be more resourceful or find a way to enjoy the game w/o all the fancy-schmancy items such as Coupons 'n such.

Will I ever see a weak accessory coupon in my life? Nope unless I work for 2 months gaining the Ely through slaughtering Mine Spriggans. A way I get Astros is the "Make new account + new yahoo Email + Disney Ad = 416 Astro!!!". Well that would call for plenty of "orphan accounts" used for the sake of it. Already used it twice, hopefully the urge to get more won't overcome me *sweats*.

Just remember: stick to the basics of Grinding, chatting w/ buddies, crafting, buying the NPC stuff. Everything else isn't needed, just flashy and helps out a bit in bonuses.

12-11-2009   #844 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
"Make new account + new yahoo Email + Disney Ad = 416 Astro!!!".
The teacher requests that you also share this with the class, ploz. I don't remember seeing an ad for 416 Astro, and considering I don't play Latale that much due to restrictions, I wouldn't mind getting a free 20 dollars' worth in Astro.

12-11-2009   #845 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Quote:
The teacher requests that you also share this with the class, ploz. I don't remember seeing an ad for 416 Astro, and considering I don't play Latale that much due to restrictions, I wouldn't mind getting a free 20 dollars' worth in Astro.
Free Astros -> Gambit Offers -> "Free" -> "Get 3 Disney Dvds for 1.99"

It gives you the Astros even if you put fake information in.

Another Frustation: Losing motivation to get that one last level.

I want to get to 110 so I can get Gaiborg and then take a temporary break off my Meister to raise my Guardian-to-be but I'm far too lazy/umotivated to

12-11-2009   #846 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games

I know how you feel. I always get demotivated towards my goal unless it's really delicious (level 80). I would be more motivated, but I only have limited time on Latale due to my brother's haxsor program of lameness. It limits time on my every day applications to 1 hour~2 hours, but I can use IE and FireFox for 4 hours of internet time in total. So now my friend plays my account most of the time and he (and his friend) prefer to play with an engineer over a bard... I always wanted a meister since like, a month ago... So I guess it's sorta win-win. They do all the work and I get a meister to despise when I finally get on it!

12-11-2009   #847 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Gune is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I know how you feel. I always get demotivated towards my goal unless it's really delicious (level 80). I would be more motivated, but I only have limited time on Latale due to my brother's haxsor program of lameness. It limits time on my every day applications to 1 hour~2 hours, but I can use IE and FireFox for 4 hours of internet time in total. So now my friend plays my account most of the time and he (and his friend) prefer to play with an engineer over a bard... I always wanted a meister since like, a month ago... So I guess it's sorta win-win. They do all the work and I get a meister to despise when I finally get on it!
Wait what? What kind of lame program does that and why would anybody install it?

I'm annoyed by shops. I can't change prices or add something or change the shop name unless I close it first. Which is annoying because somebody can steal your spot.

12-11-2009   #848 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

Quote:
I would be more motivated, but I only have limited time on Latale due to my brother's haxsor program of lameness. It limits time on my every day applications to 1 hour~2 hours, but I can use IE and FireFox for 4 hours of internet time in total.
My parents installed such a program on my comp once. It was really annoying and kicked me off certain programs at X time too. (I just screwed around with my computer's clock though /o/)
At some point the trial period expired and I uninstalled it.

Now my parents just do some crap with the router and I can't play at all `-`

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

12-12-2009   #849 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies

i don't have the motivation to reach 140 ._.
even by knowing we will eventually get crafting and 3rd classes

12-12-2009   #850 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

babyxpink is on a distinguished road
Class: Sorcerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 127
Guild: Insomnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukiko
My parents installed such a program on my comp once. It was really annoying and kicked me off certain programs at X time too. (I just screwed around with my computer's clock though /o/)
At some point the trial period expired and I uninstalled it.

Now my parents just do some crap with the router and I can't play at all `-`
i refuse to be such a parent one day!!! unless the grades fall then maybe <_<

i get frustrated due to my fickleness of what character to make my main. it was blader first so i eventually got a lv 97 blader. then i wanted a sorcerer...and eventually got a lv 127 sorc. then i wanted a bard but didn't feel like making one, even though i really wanted one (i play as a water sorc). so then i wanted a TH, so i got it to lv 51 and quit LOL. then i wanted a guardian but while leveling as a 1h sword knight, i ended up wanting to be templar. i got lv 87 templar but the grinding was too painful for me <_<... then i wanted a spearlord so that's what i'm making now. T_T

why can't i just be happy with ONE class, forever lol. i'm hoping i will get my spearlord to a hiiiiiiiiiiiigh level (170 at least D:...hopefully? lol). wish me luck

12-12-2009   #851 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gune
Wait what? What kind of lame program does that and why would anybody install it?
My brother suggested it to my parents. See, I spend most of my time on the computer because I don't want to be bothered. I'm way ahead in education compared to most New Jersey kids and I always do what I'm told... Hm... I suppose my parents want me to do normal teenager things like: join a gang, get high, or hook up with every cute guy I see.

Their reasoning was; "Talkshows say sitting in front of that computer makes kids stupid and fat!" Yet I seem to be getting smarter over the years, not stupid. I can still run a mile with ease since I do it five times a week to meet certain requirements. Whooooops~ That means those totally-accurate Talkshow hosts are actually liars!

/rage

I wish I could alter that stupid program, but it's password protected. The best I can do is just use multiple browsers to stay on the web for 4~6 hours, and I can play Latale for about 2 hours... I think.

/sooooo off topic

12-12-2009   #852 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Frustrated that this outfit isn't out yet (the cat ears, black blind fold, top, pants and gloves). The anticipation on when they're going to be released is killing me...

12-12-2009   #853 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Gune is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
My brother suggested it to my parents. See, I spend most of my time on the computer because I don't want to be bothered. I'm way ahead in education compared to most New Jersey kids and I always do what I'm told... Hm... I suppose my parents want me to do normal teenager things like: join a gang, get high, or hook up with every cute guy I see.

Their reasoning was; "Talkshows say sitting in front of that computer makes kids stupid and fat!" Yet I seem to be getting smarter over the years, not stupid. I can still run a mile with ease since I do it five times a week to meet certain requirements. Whooooops~ That means those totally-accurate Talkshow hosts are actually liars!

/rage

I wish I could alter that stupid program, but it's password protected. The best I can do is just use multiple browsers to stay on the web for 4~6 hours, and I can play Latale for about 2 hours... I think.

/sooooo off topic
Your brother is an idiot. Why would he care? It's one thing when parents do but siblings?

12-12-2009   #854 (permalink)
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Frustrated that this outfit isn't out yet (the cat ears, black blind fold, top, pants and gloves). The anticipation on when they're going to be released is killing me...

I believe the outfit you want is a Japanese LaTale exclusive promotion for the SlayerS anime. The cat ears were relatively new in darts so we probably will not get those for awhile.

On Topic - I hate finals week. Why is the update scheduled for the same day as my calculus final.. ;w;

12-12-2009   #855 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ValenR will become famous soon enough

Things that get you/me frustrated in LT ->
That OGP bans you even though you haven't been in there for weeks to do anything wrong or against the ToS -_-

Oh and people who defend OGP too much.

12-12-2009   #856 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gune
Your brother is an idiot. Why would he care? It's one thing when parents do but siblings?
He suggested it to my parents. Sibling rivalry and all that jazz. Mostly because he's stupid and I refuse to help him with homework because he never asks correctly... So I guess this is his form of revenge. It's very lame form of revenge, if you ask me.

12-12-2009   #857 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Krem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant futureKrem has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Krem
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
I believe the outfit you want is a Japanese LaTale exclusive promotion for the SlayerS anime. The cat ears were relatively new in darts so we probably will not get those for awhile.
I'll recognise those pants and armor anywhere, those are actually from SlayerS and they belong to Gourry o.o

12-12-2009   #858 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

Q.Things that get you Frustrated in latale?
A.When people can find rare item easily.
A.When mobs respawn right where you are already attacking mobs.
A.When its not run by a good company.
A.Cash User.

yeah

12-12-2009   #859 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Dozens of Undertaker runs with nothing to show for it. At least make him drop a misc item so I can stare at how many runs I've done.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

12-12-2009   #860 (permalink)
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsakura
Q.Things that get you Frustrated in latale?
A.When its not run by a good company.

yeah
^This ;w;

oh and finals. Did I mention finals? orz