Send a message via ICQ to Broken Send a message via Skype™ to Broken
IGN: Vaneshi
Class: Castanic Sorcerer :D lt_gunslinger
Level: e?
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: snop3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcoas6
-screnn shot takes like 20 sec to recover and u are dead by the time it is moving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolovesyuh
& the game freezing for like, 12 seconds when taking screenshots, does anyone get that too? ;/
I've noticed that it doesn't freeze for as long when I'm in Hyunmu.
take screenshots in .jpg instead of .png. That solves the problem. Tho, there'll still be a lil freeze you'll get sometimes, but usually it works fine D:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-01-2008   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephyrr

Crash/DC : Changing channels too much or just plain lag will net in this result. Painful at the top of the Longest Tree or in Instance.
I hate this so much! then when Latale close and i want to start again it says the client is already running

12-01-2008   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kirbical will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kirbical
Class: Warrior lt_warlord
Level: lvl 40-50
Guild: truelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactuarJoe
Puzzles are rather irritating as well - not as irritating as they could be, but I am finding that enchanting is becoming more and more expensive as I level up. Getting anything enchanted above Lv.3 costs about 125k per puzzle, thanks to those damnable puzzle coupons. Combined with the possibility of breaking your equipment, it can run into some real money.

Which brings me to my next complaint - the serious inflation problem. I know this is a problem in all MMOs, more or less, but when I see boss-dropped equipment going for five, six, seven million Ely or more, I don't think, "Wow, that's an expensive item," I think, "Wow, one more item available only to people using goldsellers." Some of the prices on these items are truly insane, to the point where some of it isn't viable to anyone playing the game within the rules.
Took the words right out of my mouth, the prices has gone to an insane amount! I mean 1 million for a tiger urn? 50K for lvl 1 puzzles? this is ridiculous! I better get those 700K spector urns before they become useful for crafting and blow up to like 3 million. really who has that much ely anyways! I don't think even a high level explorer with the "millionaires dream" tree maxed would make that much.

I guess it's tough since I'm a warriors who has a relatively low luck stat and burns potions like gasoline.

12-01-2008   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

CrimsonCeres will become famous soon enoughCrimsonCeres will become famous soon enough
IGN: ChocoPuddi
Class: Dagger TH baby! lt_treasurehunter
Level: 80...still xD
Guild: Kimochi

Lag- pretty much self explanatory. I find myself dead each time I lag.
Crashes- might be just my computer, but crashing each time I change channel is ridiculous.
lag>change channel>d/c: repeat 3 or 4 times each time lag decided to spike. 10-15 mins wasted each time trying to log on. Don't let me get started on weekends.

Drops- spent 3 days with a friend trying to hunt for a black bear urn but the thing never dropped. I can't wait until we hunt for a pivaring urn. ._.

Upgrade/Enchant: >_> it's either I have extremely bad luck or the success percentage is really sad.

12-02-2008   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ArrozChaufa is on a distinguished road
IGN: ArrozChaufa
Class: Explorer
Level: 5X

Whenever I'm trying to run to get away from monsters, and my char decides to walk, so the monsters get to me and i die.

And the lag too, sometimes i walk one step, looks like i'm walking 5, and a second later i'm back where i should be if i had only walked one step, sometimes looks like i fell down and then i appear up, things like that

12-02-2008   #46 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTale
Haha~ I was going to do this kind of thread.

Anyway, I think it's really annoying that I have to take a screenshot before I log in whenever I start the game. If I don't, The game will freeze and Disconnect me after a while when I take a screenshot In game when I haven't done it before I log in. :/
I've gotten kill'd many times because of that.
^ this i have it to and i feel your pain Q.Q and i take A LOT of screenys xD but i think its getting better now..............i think

and id say the most annoying thing for me is when i gather a big mob and im killing them and junk then someone decides to come and just watch me in hopes that i die or something. it really gets on my nerve cause since my computer sucks majorly i lag when theres more ppl on my screen, thus resulting in me having to run away or i die ><

oh and trying to jump on a ladder and being hit mid air is slightly annoying xD but i can ladder jump grab thingy most of the time so i can liuve with it........

12-02-2008   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kittah4 is on a distinguished road

The thing that annoys me the most about LT is that it will take several more months, likely for all of the glitches to settle down and the game to be coherent. I don't think LT will ever be "fair" as far as getting the things you should be able to get, like puzzles (you cant spam them without breaking your dang gear anyway). But it could at least improve, (unable to craft level 80 things made me gamble a million ely away on crystals).

Another somewhat annoying thing is I'm an only semi-hardcore player, yet I've been staying along with the higher end of content before they release the next stuff. I'm 80 now, and have little motivation to get further. The best I can do is hunt for good pharoah gear, and try to get rich there because lord knows you can't get anything good without a buttload of ely.

12-03-2008   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

AsunaLisa is on a distinguished road
IGN: 明日菜
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Level: 17x
Guild: 麻帆良学園

Not being able to OHKO Monsters..

12-03-2008   #49 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
^ this i have it to and i feel your pain Q.Q and i take A LOT of screenys xD but i think its getting better now..............i think

and id say the most annoying thing for me is when i gather a big mob and im killing them and junk then someone decides to come and just watch me in hopes that i die or something. it really gets on my nerve cause since my computer sucks majorly i lag when theres more ppl on my screen, thus resulting in me having to run away or i die ><

oh and trying to jump on a ladder and being hit mid air is slightly annoying xD but i can ladder jump grab thingy most of the time so i can liuve with it........
I take alot of screenshots too! D8 I have like.... 2678 screenshots...

Oh man, that must be so annoying. I feel sorry for you. :[

12-03-2008   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Xaryu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Xaryu
IGN: Homeless
Class: Treasure Huntin' Hobo lt_treasurehunter
Level: 100+
Guild: Nintendo

Run and Climb on ladders pl0x.

12-03-2008   #51 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies

the fact that if you use windwalk you become unable to use ladders at 200%

12-03-2008   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Clodoka is on a distinguished road
IGN: のどか
Class: Sorcerer lt_sorcerer
Level: 15x
Guild: 麻帆良学園

I probly speak for evreyone when i say this....Lagg? lol

12-04-2008   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Mintblue is on a distinguished road
IGN: Mynt
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 12X
Guild: Dark Star

Jeez there's so many things...
*Not being able to run and grab ropes/ladders
*Insane lag when other people get on my map while i'm trying to lvl sometimes or when i'm in an instance with a few people
*When the game just decides to freeze when you're in the middle of battle and when it decides to resume it just fastforwards to your death
*People vending stuff for way more than their worth
*The low drop rate on instance armor and equip . i mean i shouldn't be coming out of an instance empty handed if i just ran the whole thing..

12-04-2008   #54 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsunaLisa
Not being able to OHKO Monsters..
but that what makes combo-ing fun...~~

I've had enough of OHKO-ing monsters already from trickster.

Skill animation is sometimes annoying...but it's quite cool sometimes...it's alot better than 'cast-time' anyday so i don't want to complain too much xD

12-04-2008   #55 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

People that complain.

12-04-2008   #56 (permalink)
Jeo
ggFTW Regular

Jeo will become famous soon enough

Arcadia Jump Challenge aka AJC.

12-04-2008   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kittah4 is on a distinguished road

The new answer: DotNuri. After trying a zillion times on level 1, level 2 is even worse. Also lawl, they fixed our skills and bugged our quests on this latest update.

12-04-2008   #58 (permalink)
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server
Guild: ShiningRay

OGPlanet.

OGPlanet is what frustates me the most in regards to LaTale. Sure, there are much crappier companies than them, but there are also even more companies that are much better. I've given them 4 months of my pure, unabashed optimism that they'd soon learn from their mistakes and start genuinely caring even the slightest about their newest game, LaTale. However, it seems that they continue to break things, create new bugs, and totally ignore the fact that 90% of the community lags. They continue to release these fluffy, superficial events with mediocre prizes in lame attempts to keep their slowly-draining community playing. If you're gonna ask me to level to 95 in 14 days without any new content or quests whatsoever, the prize better be more than a few darts.

I'd have a lot more to say, but I think everyone knows my plight pretty well already >:

12-04-2008   #59 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

I HaBS a NeW iTEM To TeH LiST!!

dotnuri.

o darn someone said it already.

I agree with Cupcake/Kumacakes (I'll just say cake for short). I never knew that having a company that ruins a game you really like can be so very very painful and frustrating.

12-04-2008   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

SaintMorrighan will become famous soon enoughSaintMorrighan will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SaintMorrighan
IGN: PaperCuT
Class: Knight lt_templar
Xfire: imudkips

Losing my points because they reverted the skill list.. am i gunna get those points back?!?!?!??!?! T.T

http://www.facebook.com/TeamInfamousGaming