LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-18-2011   #5061 (permalink)
God
ggFTW Regular

God is on a distinguished road
IGN: GregoryL
Class: Saint / Psykicker lt_guardian
Level: 16x / 15x
Guild: No (Slightly Defunct), KaiogerkArmy (Still communicating with members), SEKIREI

Yeah, I was away when that water balloon event was out. I assumed it was one of those lame updates we always get where we have to gather a stack of stuff from monsters and use it with an astro item. With my awesome luck, I always end up with crappy stuff after a bunch of stacks while some person mics, "LOLwtf I got a (insert name of item that would take you >9001 stacks to get) from just 2 (event item(s))".

People's response to the mic (the ones who actually care about what people say on the mics): FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

It's the same thing, every time we get those updates. I don't mind decent updates, but the least OGP could do is change it up a bit.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-18-2011   #5062 (permalink)
The Hand of Madness
Special
Games
Iris OnlineLa TaleMegaten

Sharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Sharpe / RileyAshton
Class: Minstrel / Rune Walker lt_bard
Level: 18x / 15x
Guild: Pulse / Esper

It's a company. If they get money by doing the same type of event, they will keep doing it. That's why they never change.

04-18-2011   #5063 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

For OGP, it's the money that talks. If people were willing to pay, I'd expect an 1000% exp potion to be released. If there's an easier way for people to do something, they're going to use and abuse it.

04-18-2011   #5064 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La Tale

Jady will become famous soon enough

Nearly forgetting how to play LaTale and dying in the process of relearning.

04-18-2011   #5065 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
La Tale

Cinnamon will become famous soon enoughCinnamon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Shuuko
Class: Duelist lt_gunslinger
Level: 193
Guild: Aisuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
The people on my buddy list think I'm invisible when I say something in buddy chat . *fustrated*
This. This frustrates me to no end. If I want to talk, Guild chat is highly more productive than Buddy. Also, I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but whenever someone logs on, or even I do, for the first like 30minutes, no one can hear each other.

To make my point clear, a friend and I logged on at the same time. Through guild chat we could see each others text, but through buddy it was as if we muted each other. After around 30minutes, we could hear again, but still...

04-18-2011   #5066 (permalink)
God
ggFTW Regular

Guild: No (Slightly Defunct), KaiogerkArmy (Still communicating with members), SEKIREI

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinYin
This. This frustrates me to no end. If I want to talk, Guild chat is highly more productive than Buddy. Also, I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but whenever someone logs on, or even I do, for the first like 30minutes, no one can hear each other.

To make my point clear, a friend and I logged on at the same time. Through guild chat we could see each others text, but through buddy it was as if we muted each other. After around 30minutes, we could hear again, but still...
I don't think I'm having that glitch, I feel like the people on my buddy list don't even recognize me. They only notice that I'm on when I pass by them somewhere. Half of the people on my buddy are like the people I used to know (and still know them) but they either don't like know/talk to me, they're busy talking to someone else, or just afk. I feel like some of my "friends" are like, "Thanks for adding me to your buddy list. Now, never speak to me again." Then, there are the people who like never come on in years and it's a pain having to weed them out. Then, a few months later, some stranger comes up to me saying, "HEY LONG TIME NO SEE =D Remember me?" and I'm like, "Yeah..... who are you again?"

Despite that, I agree with you that guild chat > buddy chat. Not many people are on in my guild, but that's no surprise since people have school and crap. It usually gets packed during the breaks. It's a large guild, so I don't like to talk much in guild chat unless someone asks me something or I just say hi to someone.

I think your problem with seeing your friend's chat is coincidental. I was going to suggest filing a report to OGP telling them about it, but idk if that will help much. Try logging on at a slightly different time from your friend and see if that helped.

04-18-2011   #5067 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinYin
thats a bug, basically you have to load your buddy list in order to hear anything. if you spam the B button (or w/e you set it to) when you log in itll work.

04-18-2011   #5068 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

Or you could go in Fashion Shop the moment you log in. It's a bit easier ;>

04-18-2011   #5069 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

psht fashion shop or press buddy list button, i like mine better D:<

04-19-2011   #5070 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMapleStoryRunescapeElsword

NinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NinjaFoxX
IGN: Patchouli
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 5x
Guild: Infinity/Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by God
I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned many times before, but I feel like the updates that are supposed to help people level made them lazier. Like the cannon updates, people just sat on their butts, piled around the cannons, afk, waiting for some gullible person (or people) to light it, while lagging the channel in the process.

The latest update with the gift boxes wasn't as bad, but there were some aspects that made people lazy. After rumors (ok, it wasn't really a rumor, but someone found out about it) spread on the forums, people stopped grinding and started farming the totems at Toad's. Then, Mondays and Wednesdays (most often Wednesdays) people traded the cards for boxes and opened them up for the XP pots. I'm seriously NOT gonna miss those days, logging onto Latale, only to hear *Exp gain sound times the number of people in Elias* in every channel.

My ears:
*turns off sound effects*

We'll have another update for people to abuse........ again.........

Yeah, ever since primes became the "marijuana" of Latale, people have been abusing them (I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate from this and I don't care). I feel bad for the people on the ranking board who have spent months to years, playing this game with the limited amount of enhancements, just to get to the top, only for some person who blew all of their cash on primes to top them WITH ZERO EFFORT!!!!! It's really disappoint to see someone get to 198 in a month, then say: "This game is boring :\ Time to blow all of my primes on my 9th alt =D".

Spoiler!

Yeah, I just have a problem with people who take advantage of them, not everyone else who uses them once in a while. On a brighter side, I know (or hope ) there are some people who are motivated in this game.

Spoiler!
hi ive been here since beta and this is EXACTLY how i feel. i also love how people hate on me for bashing primes. hi i got to 193 without OGP's cheap crack items. haters gon hate, and theyre just lazy losers cuz they cant grind for more than 10 god dam seconds.

04-20-2011   #5071 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

Finally getting the regular Orion Blades to +5, but lacking the Ely to downgrade it as I wasted 5mil+ trying to but it failed (I wish there was a success rate on that Downgrade option) and going to Sphinx to earn the Ely to downgrade and then selling the items without realizing I also SOLD the Orion Blades +5 after a few runs of selling until I realized I didn't have it anymore and that the Rebuy section refreshed everytime you change channels or enter dungeon.

I'm trusty old Blades that got me to LV193 are now gone forever and I wasted over 5mil and some resources for nothing! I cannot believe that!

Currently I'm stuck with my Advanced Coliseum Blades which was the second strongest blades I possess and it has a DURA of 187 with two options (being useless as their Element Damages) which are Enchantment LV8 and 4.

I really hope that feature where you can lock your "important" items without being forgetful or careless of selling them and not getting them back!

04-20-2011   #5072 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Guild: FurryFandom

That really really sucks. It's a sign to work on newer, better blades though imo.

04-20-2011   #5073 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanieRyuch
That really really sucks. It's a sign to work on newer, better blades though imo.

Yeah, I'll ask around for DURA 220+ Orion Blades with at least one option so I can go for both a Min and Max power of the Blades.

For now, the Advanced Coliseum Blades are my main ones for ones for now and I'm trying to go for the LV8 Min Power so the Max Power can go up.

04-20-2011   #5074 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
I really hope that feature where you can lock your "important" items without being forgetful or careless of selling them and not getting them back!
There's a future feature, or it might be in kLT already I can't remember Dx

04-20-2011   #5075 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

I meant to say, I want that feature here as soon as possible because it just sucks if you lose the items like I did and can't get them back.

04-20-2011   #5076 (permalink)
God
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
There's a future feature, or it might be in kLT already I can't remember Dx
We'll probably have to wait centuries before that ever gets released.

04-22-2011   #5077 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

the large amount of glitches that came with this patch

04-22-2011   #5078 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

Some egomaniac ranked in top 5 who thinks that because I can heal, he can run after every Yong box for buffs...
Oh, he stacks too so that's even worse.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

04-22-2011   #5079 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Waiting 3 HOURS for the Client to update the game so I can play. Why must I have to wait so long to update and when the Client doesn't response and shuts down for me to start from the beginning again to update!?

Why can't it save what it downloaded so far and then start from there if it unexpectedly crashed or that the files I downloaded from here can't update the Client at start?

04-22-2011   #5080 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Guild: FurryFandom

Pvp tourney finals:

Me: Ok we can win this as long as we don't get...

*map loads, it's dot nuri*

Me: ...a range-favored map @.@

Aaaaaaah we lost, but I'm not mad/sad. It was a good match. Second place is good by me considering we had two bad-ping players who weren't exactly "pros."