Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-30-2008   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Eden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the roughEden is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Tabi, Renmei

lag that makes me cant walk+grab rope. >_>

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-30-2008   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to TonSensei
IGN: Suppie(Retired) Arima
Class: Saint, Iron Paladin lt_warlord
Level: 200, 60, 60
Guild: 麻帆良学園, Pulse
Xfire: X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger168
Some quest..... -glares at getting old rags-

Oh and rare items dropping. Haven't gotten much urns or ANY boss weapon drop. Luck is never on my side, that is why I will NEVER try Ladix! D<
Lol i Feel your pain with the Old Rags, I totally skipped that quest..I have yet to do it...one of these days..

Last edited by TonSensei; 11-30-2008 at 06:27 PM.

11-30-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Maxraver is on a distinguished road
IGN: Max
Class: Warrior
Level: 4x
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Some quest..... -glares at getting old rags-

Oh and rare items dropping. Haven't gotten much urns or ANY boss weapon drop. Luck is never on my side, that is why I will NEVER try Ladix! D<

XDDDD tha quest is nothing

Prepare yourself for totem quest...50 feathers...they are misc...they are not 100% , maybe not even 50%...its repeatable....and you have 4 elements.......also fire element totems can screw your day when they respawn together in an army of 4 and drain 1k hp if they combo you and they will atack again after 2 sec......if you dont bring iron wills.....your exp will go 0.00%...if you bring....your wallet go 0

Last edited by Maxraver; 11-30-2008 at 06:58 PM.

11-30-2008   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

TonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura aboutTonSensei has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to TonSensei
IGN: Suppie(Retired) Arima
Class: Saint, Iron Paladin lt_warlord
Level: 200, 60, 60
Guild: 麻帆良学園, Pulse
Xfire: X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxraver

Prepare yourself for totem quest...50 feathers...they are misc...they are not 100% , maybe not even 50%...its repeatable....and you have 4 elements.......also fire element totems can screw your day when they respawn together in an army of 4 and drain 1k hp if they combo you and they will atack again after 2 sec......if you dont bring iron wills.....your exp will go 0.00%...if you bring....your wallet go 0
LOL ugh...So true.. i cant stand that element totem quest.

11-30-2008   #25 (permalink)
won't notice you
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute

Lol.... just the thread I've been looking for.

And I know I'll rant about the same things people have talked about over and over, but I need to say it anyway? D:

Lag - stupid, stupid frame rate lag, or sometimes when my sprite just stands still in one place and wont move. Or it runs up against the edge of the screen and is still "running" but cant do anything else. And I know this isnt exclusively the fault of my internet connection. >_>

Tedious quests - Ribs/leg bones, old rags, etc. Yeah, we all love them lol *sarcasm* Although, the rib/bone quest isnt THAT hard if you already have a higher level char that either grinds there or can just farm them easily. I still grind on skeletons at the mo and get 99 bones/ribs like nothing o_o have enough to cover both my chars now when they do that quest xD The rag quest is the same too, but a bit harder. I kill 18 sandmen and get only 1 rag? lol ._.

Crowded maps - not latale's fault per se, but sometimes, some maps are quite popular but get so crowded that its the same, no matter which channel you switch to. And... its a 2D game, so unlike Trickster, you cant just "move somewhere else" or lure your own mobs to a corner and grind there. Its so hard to avoid other players, then everyones trying to KS and shit zz.

Tedious maps - I mean the ones where you have to climb a LOT of ladders and ropes, and there are platforms everywhere. Think Dark Moon Castle, Pyramid or Longest Tree. Those are NOT good maps to grind on ._. unless you feel like showing off your rope/ladder climbing speed >_> I much prefer "open" maps like Pyramid Field 1 (Prisprings<3) or Orca Beach, where you can easily lure mobs in bunches, not to mention a great spawn rate. Theres a down side of course... no where to "hide" if you get outnumbered, but its really perfect when you are the right level to grind there.

I think thats about it? D< For now.

Last edited by Shanni; 09-26-2013 at 11:53 PM.

11-30-2008   #26 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

LTCloud is on a distinguished road
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Level: 83
Guild: Cookies

lack of stuff to do.. I'm on the verge of quitting already >3>

11-30-2008   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Tiger168 is on a distinguished road
IGN: TigerKun/KTigerSama
Class: Engistar/Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 14x/9x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonSensei
Lol i Feel your pain with the Old Rags, I totally skipped that quest..I have yet to do it...one of these days..
XD Let's see. I THINK I got it at lvl 53 or so? I just finished it last night at lvl 57. >___>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxraver

YAY! Cant wait!

Last edited by Tiger168; 11-30-2008 at 08:08 PM.

11-30-2008   #28 (permalink)
장근석 says 닥찬하라! ♥♥♥
Games
La TaleWakfuDungeon Fighter OnlineBlade & Soul

Location: ..:: NewYorkCity ::.. ♥s Consumed: 7,773,333,333 Status: not grinding to lv200. Rep: 77
kimmi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kimmi Send a message via MSN to kimmi Send a message via Yahoo to kimmi Send a message via Skype™ to kimmi
IGN: kimmii / kimmiunni
Class: nsǝpoɹʇsǝɐɯ&ɹǝʞɔıʞʎsdɹı lt_guardian
Level: 17x /// 마침내~ ㅋ ㅠㅠ
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: kimmiunni

Quote:
XD Let's see. I THINK I got it at lvl 51 or so? I just finished it last night at lvl 57. >___>
silly tiger, you get the quest at lv53.

oh shi- WHO IS THAT SEXY BEAST? DROOL. i'll be your dwaejitokki ♥ ~

11-30-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Tiger168 is on a distinguished road
IGN: TigerKun/KTigerSama
Class: Engistar/Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 14x/9x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmi
silly tiger, you get the quest at lv53.
Of course I know. -points to post- What are you talking about?

11-30-2008   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Wanta has disabled reputation

to know the fact that OGplanet has renamed things in the game..with awful names < <

11-30-2008   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded

No PvP I have lved up enough.

11-30-2008   #32 (permalink)
Crash into me!

Authentic will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Authentic
IGN: Authentic
Level: 30

Lack of 2nd job x2

xD

11-30-2008   #33 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

Bleh...Mainly the lag...I can't run and jump on ladders...and with the windwalk skill, forget about it.

11-30-2008   #34 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Lag, nuff said.

Get worse nowadays, can't even do walk jump anymore.

11-30-2008   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Jojo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jojo
IGN: Heylove
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 9x
Guild: Gosu

The fact that the servers are based so far away.
- The inability to run+grap onto ropes
- Taking ages to jump onto horizontal ropes
- Lag making the character just freeze there & then after a couple of secs suddenly appear way too far from the intended 'destination'.

& the game freezing for like, 12 seconds when taking screenshots, does anyone get that too? ;/
I've noticed that it doesn't freeze for as long when I'm in Hyunmu.

11-30-2008   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

darkcoas6 is on a distinguished road
IGN: 13loocl
Class: Warrior lt_warlord
Level: 5x
Guild: CrowCross

-Lag it won't stop got worse after a new patch
-everytime telporting do a town or a map that is laggy i can't move my cahracter and unable to see any portals.
-freezes in the middle of a town can't move but other people can.
-screnn shot takes like 20 sec to recover and u are dead by the time it is moving.

11-30-2008   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Raynor will become famous soon enough

The game still has inconsistencies in it.

12-01-2008   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

CactuarJoe is on a distinguished road

Lag is definitely still a big problem. I don't think the death penalty is too bad - especially when 10% seems to be the norm - but it's definitely irritating to die due to lag, lose 3%, build it up again, and then lag to death once more.

Puzzles are rather irritating as well - not as irritating as they could be, but I am finding that enchanting is becoming more and more expensive as I level up. Getting anything enchanted above Lv.3 costs about 125k per puzzle, thanks to those damnable puzzle coupons. Combined with the possibility of breaking your equipment, it can run into some real money.

Which brings me to my next complaint - the serious inflation problem. I know this is a problem in all MMOs, more or less, but when I see boss-dropped equipment going for five, six, seven million Ely or more, I don't think, "Wow, that's an expensive item," I think, "Wow, one more item available only to people using goldsellers." Some of the prices on these items are truly insane, to the point where some of it isn't viable to anyone playing the game within the rules.

12-01-2008   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
ElswordVindictusLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Sephyrr has a spectacular aura aboutSephyrr has a spectacular aura about

Annoying Quests : Totem Poles. I just don't know why but if I am soloing, I can't kill the fire ones at all. The burning + 100~150 damage just annoys the crap out of me (I'm a Knight). Wind are Easy (Courtesy of Sphinx Set), Rock is also easy (Courtesy of no immobilize or burning), and Water are also annoying, though they just immobilize you rather than deal extra damage. Alternatively, I stand outside of their range and use Death Blow/Sonic Blade. Takes time though. Other strategy is to attack them from below a platform with said skills, then hit them with Break and W. Break (still from below). Much faster, but still tedious. If I'm playing safe, I use a lot of Sp pots. If I don't, I use a lot of Hp pots.

Luckily, I have a buddy that plays Wizard...she heals me and deals more damage than me! Hp pot consumption is down by 3/4 and Sp is down by 1/4 (estimated).

LaDeck : Is quite maddening...even though I'm apprarently really lucky. 16 darts and I got Weak Acc Coupon, Bunny Dancing, Two Skill Reset Books, several coupons, pots, and title books. I wanted more than one Acc coupon, but oh well.

Stupid Maps : Okay...who's idea was it to make it impossible to change channels at Longest Tree? Oh well. It's my free Ves teleport. I just tele to Elias, run to Longest Tree. "Change Server", wahla! I end up at Ves.

Crash/DC : Changing channels too much or just plain lag will net in this result. Painful at the top of the Longest Tree or in Instance.

12-01-2008   #40 (permalink)
Pixellated Yeti Goodness.
Special

Dook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really niceDook is just really nice
IGN: Dookoon/Dashyat
Class: Mighty Ferret Militia
Level: Low
Guild: Noobs Club

Lag, latency and nub GM mistakes.