Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2010   #3241 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
/laughs at Ken and flees

Frustration: I return Wednesday night so I can't get on to see people. I'll be too tired. :[
Wow Mean qq give me you 150+ Dur plx

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2010   #3242 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

getting screwed over on 5 and 9 SS 5 mission chronpalm(which i can't solo) and waste 11.5mil on coin chest Y.Y

06-22-2010   #3243 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

ValenR will become famous soon enough

The fact that I can't get PvP points due to no PvPers (Aeria) -_-.
So it's sheer impossible to get the Magic Set >_>

06-22-2010   #3244 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenR
The fact that I can't get PvP points due to no PvPers (Aeria) -_-.
So it's sheer impossible to get the Magic Set >_>
Set up a thread for those who are interested in PvP Farming? Unless the Forums are 1/2 dead...

@Thread: Frustration... the feelings just dawns at me when people just bark out "Dude PvP Farm more" especially when it's like, non-available at [most] times... *forgets to put on `cls*

The past I faced just feels like it determines my future, failure. But someday I'll break free once I get things in order IRL =D I just don't know when lol

06-22-2010   #3245 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

Hi, I wasn't able to access ggFtw today.
Up until about 30 minutes ago, I had 16 hours of ggFtw deprivation, and I never want to experience it again.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

06-22-2010   #3246 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough

just finding out i have to do SS5 5 times to get my skill book 100% what fun *goes back into golden hamemr fail shock*

06-22-2010   #3247 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMapleStoryRunescapeElsword

NinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NinjaFoxX
IGN: Patchouli
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 5x
Guild: Infinity/Syndicate

lol PvP sucks, today was me either being OP to a low lvl, or a high lvl being OP to me.

and im tired of my BL thinking of pvp to actually be fun(granted theyre bards/bladers/GSes/Guardians and dont die in like 1-3 hits) my attacks only have like 1 frame of attack; no multihit, no lasting hitbox, nothing useful and my options are kinda limited. they wanna look at me wierd when all i wanna do is make money and lvl. i see no real benefit to pvp for myself because all it does is frustrate the hell out of me."so what are you gonna do once youre high lvl?" well thats up to me, but it prolly wont be pvp.

and the FM is dead and full of noobs OP the fux out of everything. seriously, 2mil for an IDR nostrum? and i hear someone has a stack of 6-10 tryna to inflate them to 3mil, could you be more of an *******?

06-23-2010   #3248 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

K3ro will become famous soon enoughK3ro will become famous soon enough
Class: Dragoon lt_warlord
Level: 18x
Guild: Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaFoxX

and the FM is dead and full of noobs OP the fux out of everything. seriously, 2mil for an IDR nostrum? and i hear someone has a stack of 6-10 tryna to inflate them to 3mil, could you be more of an *******?
OMG i know the feeling. Who the hell keeps trying to raise the prices of things like Medium Grape Pots. 2.5 Mil!? Come on!

06-25-2010   #3249 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Doctor's orders. Less LT time for me T_T But for my own good.

06-25-2010   #3250 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

people who think Mei = tank and people who only want me for boss runs because of IDR then loot all the bags like a douche.

training at goblins one of are party members decided to lure 5 goblins onto me and ended up dying thanks to him.

I was walking pass abyss and 3 people were doing a chronpalm run and asked me to join them. After 35 minutes of fighting chronpalm we finally had the chance to use lucky hit and killed her. 2 of are party members looted the 3 pheonix earrings and all the bags kicked me and the tank and logged out x.x

06-25-2010   #3251 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornpirde35
people who think Mei = tank and people who only want me for boss runs because of IDR then loot all the bags like a douche.

training at goblins one of are party members decided to lure 5 goblins onto me and ended up dying thanks to him.

I was walking pass abyss and 3 people were doing a chronpalm run and asked me to join them. After 35 minutes of fighting chronpalm we finally had the chance to use lucky hit and killed her. 2 of are party members looted the 3 pheonix earrings and all the bags kicked me and the tank and logged out x.x
Well times I wish I get to know their IGNs so I could never give a chance to party 'em due to their behavior.

Bard = HEAL HEAL HEAL NO U MAKE SURE I DON'T DIE STOP ATTAKIN' WAIT WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU DO SOMETHING ELSE!

o_o;

Apparently I can only trust ggFTWers on LT these days XD Maybe because I know everyone here is epic and nice... but I hope to expand my trust to others in the future.

06-25-2010   #3252 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I've learned to reject people that expect something from a bard. Personally, I am not about to waste my pots on some player that may eventually be a douche or become rude. I'd rather use it on friends who I know will actually share.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

06-25-2010   #3253 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

Quote:

It seems to me that most people don't understand that Meister = Less Defense and Stamina then Templar due to no Shield and Balanced Stats upon leveling unlike Templars which increase Stamina when leveling a majority of the time.

My current Frustration: I'm literally stuck at level 133. Grinding is too expensive and Guild Quests aren't worth doing since a majority of them are broken due to 5th Tier quests.

06-25-2010   #3254 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro

Try to find a grinding partner. Definitely helps and speeds up the kill speed.
I heard that the Assassin Treasure Pouch was fixed so the others should be fixed too.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

06-26-2010   #3255 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleMapleStoryRunescapeElsword

NinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura aboutNinjaFoxX has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NinjaFoxX
IGN: Patchouli
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 5x
Guild: Infinity/Syndicate

Quote:

lol, more TH abuse.

06-26-2010   #3256 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleDragon Saga

Holyanabunny is on a distinguished road
IGN: Holyana/DLH/Angela
Class: Bow RW/Minstrel/Wind EM lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19x/19x/19x
Guild: Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I've learned to reject people that expect something from a bard. Personally, I am not about to waste my pots on some player that may eventually be a douche or become rude. I'd rather use it on friends who I know will actually share.
I usually am mean and will tell people that until they pay for my SP pots, don't expect me to be constantly wasting my ely for them. I refuse to use instant SP pots on anyone who isnt a buddy of mine. Sorry but my class may be able to heal it doesn't mean I HAVE to heal you. Thats what your HP pots are for...quit using me...if they want to buy me sp pots, I'll spam the hell out of them...til then I'll heal when I want to. Bard does not equal band-aid.

As for TH abuse...just no. I dont party with people I dont know and I wont farm with anyone who isnt a guild mate or a buddy.

06-26-2010   #3257 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyanabunny
As for TH abuse...just no. I dont party with people I dont know and I wont farm with anyone who isnt a guild mate or a buddy.
Can i be your buddy?

Frustration:
-getting a 165 dura guild ring

06-27-2010   #3258 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

DGreatfox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DGreatfox Send a message via Skype™ to DGreatfox
IGN: LastManStandin
Class: Duelist lt_gunslinger
Level: 17x
Guild: Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyanabunny
I usually am mean and will tell people that until they pay for my SP pots, don't expect me to be constantly wasting my ely for them. I refuse to use instant SP pots on anyone who isnt a buddy of mine. Sorry but my class may be able to heal it doesn't mean I HAVE to heal you. Thats what your HP pots are for...quit using me...if they want to buy me sp pots, I'll spam the hell out of them...til then I'll heal when I want to. Bard does not equal band-aid.
Lol but spamming on my bard is so fun! But yeah, Farming with guild mates has been the best for me recently. Ill usually end up with people like Phone in my party and get super aggravated at them for obvious reasons...People need to start playing their classes a little better and stay together when grinding or people explode ._.

"Don't believe in yourself! Believe in me, who believes in you!" ~Kamina
LastManStandin - 17x Duelist
Kanadei - 11x Bard(Hiatus)
Teyr - 13x Blader

06-27-2010   #3259 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

Not finding a damn dura acc crafter in all LaTale, seriously?

06-27-2010   #3260 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

so like it took OGP like 2 weeks - 1 month to announce the winners from the couples screenshot however many updates ago and then when they did they didnt give me my prize
i send in a help desk and it takes like 2 weeks for them to answer that. in the message they say they put 200 hammers in my FS
i go and check, theres 99 e.e id send another help desk but im too lazy >3> oh well 99 fre hammers is ok /gave half to jerry face already