Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2009   #301 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpear
Some lame jerk who decides that he's so 'high level' and comes right into my map and stalks me and kills EVERYTHING I touch. Im on the verge of punching him right in the darn face.
/endrant.
You can report that actually. The GMs have said that KSing isn't harassment in and of itself, but it can easily become harassment. Stalking you around and purposely KSing you has obviously become harassment. So report the jerk, worst that can happen is they won't do anything. (Oh, and don't return the behavior or say nasty things to them, then they can report you.)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2009   #302 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerotac
Hard quests that are impossible at your current level and repeat quests somtimes once is enough and 2 is pushing it when it goes fori third i just forget it and leave the game till the next day to do the quest the 3rd time
Speaking of quests, I add bifrost/valhalla quests to the list too.

07-21-2009   #303 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

FreeAbortions will become famous soon enough
IGN: George Seagal Jr.
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 120
Guild: Trust me, I'm a stomach.

I guess there is enough of a buffer for me to contribute again.

- The Emerald Princess Wave hairstyle. Especially in white. It looks like someone disemboweled an anime hobo, hung the intestines from their head, and bleached them. I don't know if it's supposed to be interesting, or beautiful, or (god forbid) sexy, but it looks like a horror scene. It shouldn't happen ever again.
- The fact that I have stacks of pink diamonds and adamantite in my inventory that are likely going to end up destroyed.
- The giant goblin at the class change center. Not the fact that it's hard to get around, but the fact that it's there and I don't know why. Why is it there, MMOG? Why? Does Iris hate us? Does technology beget malice? Granted I don't pay attention to the storyline whatsoever, but I figured maybe an NPC or two in Atlantis wouldn't be opposed to shedding some light on the topic between their ostentatious desires to bang their local blackberry.
- Sexual attraction to characters in game. Throw Iris' hair on Ignate and you basically have the same person. It's a template. I don't understand how that gets a person off, and the fact that it's flaunted pridefully makes it that much more distasteful. The fact that the game I play as a casual break from reality is someone else's erotic vehicle makes the entire experience more regrettable than fun at times.
- I still can't find an armor crafter for my gun case fixings. I'm looking at you, KuntPhagGrill8.
- The pink guns at level 85. I might as well dress as big bird and attack people with sticks of cotton candy.
- The "I was here first" argument when it comes to maps where two to three people can kill or mine in peace. Double points if the antagonist doesn't really speak English.
- People who whine about inflation. It's not some all-consuming plague. It's just the progress of the game. There are no competing economies to deal with, so there is really no economic problem to the fact that there's a universal, constant stream of cash. There are no and could never be any conspiracy theories. Prices go up because there is more ely out there. You can't "fight inflation" by telling people to lower prices in the free market. The only way you can keep the price range where it's at now is to make some universal decree that you cannot gain ely from monsters and that you cannot NPC items. That way, the money that's in the economy now will never change, which means prices will flatline or drop, which means all new players will quit before level 10. Which means the game dies. So it's really a matter of stagnation versus inflation. The market should always lean the balance toward the benefit of the individual player, otherwise the individual player has no reason to play. No players = No game = stop *****ing you ***gots. If there is inflation, there are more people playing than quitting, which means that the game is staying strong. Overall, that is the most important thing. If the game dies, you'll have nothing to complain about.
- Spikes. Why are there spikes? What god forsaken entity decided to rig up the contraption to impale passersby in the middle of the god damn forest? There should be far more storyline attributed to that sadist than the generic adventures of woman fighting universal evil.

07-21-2009   #304 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeAbortions
- Spikes. Why are there spikes? What god forsaken entity decided to rig up the contraption to impale passersby in the middle of the god damn forest? There should be far more storyline attributed to that sadist than the generic adventures of woman fighting universal evil.
THIS. Worded very sexily too.

Scenario quests and the like, again. By the time I can do them without dying, the exp/rewards will be shat. ;_;

07-22-2009   #305 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
- The fact that I have stacks of pink diamonds and adamantite in my inventory that are likely going to end up destroyed.
If you can't sell them make some mules for them. I have one mule account that just holds my sapphire/ruby/emeralds until I can get to 110 to use them. I'll do the same thing with pink diamonds/adamantite once I start mining on the spriggan map. (Which won't be till I get to 110.)

Quote:
- The giant goblin at the class change center. Not the fact that it's hard to get around, but the fact that it's there and I don't know why. Why is it there, MMOG? Why? Does Iris hate us? Does technology beget malice? Granted I don't pay attention to the storyline whatsoever, but I figured maybe an NPC or two in Atlantis wouldn't be opposed to shedding some light on the topic between their ostentatious desires to bang their local blackberry.
What annoys me the most is not that it's there, but that it's NOT there for Engineers. Why should one class get to avoid dying trying to get into the class change center and all the others don't? That makes no sense at all, either do it for everyone or not at all.

Quote:
I've always found the traps in the Temple of Pluton amusing. What kind of temple tries to kill off anyone coming to it to worship?

Last edited by HolyAbyssal; 07-24-2009 at 09:32 AM.

07-22-2009   #306 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

1. LAGGGGGGGG
2. jerks
3a. when you save someones life and they say your ksing
3b.when you don't save them and they get mad at you
4. a very poor explaination of how somethings work in this game
5.secnario quest with ghey rewards

Last edited by cornpirde35; 07-22-2009 at 11:27 PM.

07-24-2009   #307 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
I've always found the traps in the Temple of Pluton amusing. What kind of temple tries to kill off anyone coming to it to worship?
I think you have the wrong idea in context there

07-24-2009   #308 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Freeabortions, I would like to become you're friend. You word your hatred for certain latale aspects SO BEAUTIFULLY. haha xD

I don't like item hunting, crafting, and especially enchanting. It always leaves me angry and in bitter rage since I blow them up like balloons. I don't learn from my bad luck either.

07-24-2009   #309 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakFree
I don't like item hunting, crafting, and especially enchanting. It always leaves me angry and in bitter rage since I blow them up like balloons. I don't learn from my bad luck either.
This is why I get someone with the title and mask to enchant Q_Q

07-24-2009   #310 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Quote:
This, i like. It only lets the fit worship!

07-24-2009   #311 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded

I craft with rates with 75% never fails on me, but I failed a 92% once(lucky I had 2 bat urns).
Failing on lving up craft sucks, and level down encahant fails on me so i never lv down rare items waste of ely man.

07-24-2009   #312 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

hmm lets see
1.95% success = more like 75%
2.DotnRui = TERRIBLE IDEA AND FAILS
3.LAG when ppl come on ur map
4.I lag more with 1 person on my screen then 10
5.OPG is kinda cheap on there servers
6.Monsters usually mob u when u lag >_>

thats about it

07-25-2009   #313 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Dagurasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagurasu
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 11X
Guild: FrenchBread

The fact I can't turn off the HP/SP messages.

I burn through a lot of potions, really makes it hard to hold a conversation when you have to scroll through "HP/SP has been recovered".

Dagurasu - 11X - Guardian

Last edited by Dagurasu; 07-25-2009 at 07:24 PM.

07-25-2009   #314 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Xanije has a spectacular aura aboutXanije has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Adversity
Class: Explorer lt_explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagurasu
The fact I can't turn off the HP/SP messages.

I burn through a lot of potions, really makes it hard to hold a conversation when you have to scroll through "HP/SP has been recovered".
YES! This too. I usually have to stop and scroll up to see what someone else has said, it really bugs me to no end.

07-25-2009   #315 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

The fact that I have nothing to do now...

Also @ Matt: Kim kinda resetted to camo acc and mines all day now, you'll need to find someone else like Skwie if he ever gets on.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

07-25-2009   #316 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Azuteor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Azuteor
IGN: Azuteor
Class: Warrior to_warrior
Level: 43
Guild: FYA

- Random Errors I keep getting when I launch the client on my old desktop computer and I have to close and reopen the program numerous times until I can get it to work. LaTale doesn't work too well on my Vista laptop due to lag and delay, but doesn't get the errors as supposed to my desktop. I can only play the game properly on the desktop. Dangit!

- Mouth Peaches. I couldn't get past these guys and their quests until I got to level 37. I had to resort to jumping/avoiding/attacking tactics while they force me to waste cookies. Thank gawd I finally got rid of them today and move on.

- Huge lag spikes that kick me out of the server.

07-26-2009   #317 (permalink)
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuteor
- Random Errors I keep getting when I launch the client on my old desktop computer and I have to close and reopen the program numerous times until I can get it to work. LaTale doesn't work too well on my Vista laptop due to lag and delay, but doesn't get the errors as supposed to my desktop. I can only play the game properly on the desktop. Dangit!
Loool I have a situation. My laptop with vista has more lag/delay than my PC, but I never really get to use my PC as my sister is always on it .-. Then again, I'd imagine my laptop would be better if I wasn't using wi-fi, as I have a perfectly lagless connection on my PC. `-`;;

Also to stay on topic, my latest frustration is the majority of the community not knowing where "Unlimited Blade Works" comes from, for obvious reasons Q_Q;

07-26-2009   #318 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Dagurasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagurasu
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 11X
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
Loool I have a situation. My laptop with vista has more lag/delay than my PC, but I never really get to use my PC as my sister is always on it .-. Then again, I'd imagine my laptop would be better if I wasn't using wi-fi, as I have a perfectly lagless connection on my PC. `-`;;

Also to stay on topic, my latest frustration is the majority of the community not knowing where "Unlimited Blade Works" comes from, for obvious reasons Q_Q;
Did you really get that many PM's about it earlier? I knew it was a parody, but your reputation for breaking those things isn't exactly unknown(at least, by glancing over the forums you guess that you've broken more than a couple of them). Figured there might have been some truth to it.

Dagurasu - 11X - Guardian

07-26-2009   #319 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Stat resets

I had Str Increase and Magic Decrease powder on...and guess what I got from the 5 resets I used..

I lost 79 str
lost 90 luck
lost 80 magic(hallelujah)
Gained around 200 sta

07-26-2009   #320 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Let's add f*gs who ks my mine bats intentionally.