LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-06-2009   #281 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hatshipuh will become famous soon enough
IGN: Hatshi/Other
Class: Blader/GS/TH/MG
Level: 19x/17x/14x/16x
Guild: Nocturne

I hated how Kais only give me 0.01% per Kill while swinging the Blades in Slowmotion, made an GS and hated how much Dark Nins hurt when you suddenly start to lag and freeze like crazy =.=

I'm so tired of the lag @@

And EVERY EVERY EVERY Boss Drop Quest takes me forever.
I killed Ocean King OVER 9000 Times and didn't get a single Water Ball =.=
Any other Boss drop took me long enough too...White Ninja's Scroll was a Nightmare.

OGP: Hatshipuh - Lv.156 Blader
Aeria: Hatshi - Lv.19x Blader
Hatshipuh - Lv.17x Gunslinger
Puh - Lv.14x Treasure Hunter
Amuro - Lv.16x Meister

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-06-2009   #282 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

FreeAbortions will become famous soon enough
IGN: George Seagal Jr.
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 120
Guild: Trust me, I'm a stomach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I just got back from dying for the umpteenth time... so I might have a lot of stress built up...

What I'm REALLY PO'd at:

- when an area is FLOODED w/ monsters. No amount of "picking piece by piece" will just get rid of them all, the monsters respawn too often. Example:

~ I have to fight WoodHeads just to complete the Totem Elemental Quest. There are too many in a group, this if a Water Totem activates, it freezes my tracks, allows other Woodheads to whack away, thus making me lost 3% everytime, so now I have to regain what I just freakin' lost. Iron Wills are expensive at this time for me since the potions I just wasted to "keep me" from dying has ran out...

Solution: A party... why haven't I gotten one? No one seems to be available ever and just continue on w/ their quests...

I know that there's a Hunting Grounds, but I don't think anyone visits that forum or are really available at the said time...
Simple solution: Save at the stone of Iris right on that map, put your stone fragments as a hotkey, hover over the key if you're think you're overrun, and bail out before you die. I could understand hesitating to do that in other areas since it might take some time to get back to where you were fighting before you warped, but that's not the case with Woodheads whatsoever.

Last edited by FreeAbortions; 07-06-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Specifics

07-20-2009   #283 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Wanta has disabled reputation

...PvP....

07-20-2009   #284 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Xanije has a spectacular aura aboutXanije has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Adversity
Class: Explorer lt_explorer

Monsters that "leap" through you.

07-20-2009   #285 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanije
EXACTLY!
Those damned Sea Stars :<

07-21-2009   #286 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesseki
Another one, the exp loss if you get too far from your enemy. Two-handed sword skills move both my character and the enemy around, so I always have to be conscious of where everything is positioned when fighting near cliffs or tiny platforms or one of us gets knocked off and I only 400 exp out of the usual 3000. :,(
It's worse for other classes, with my crossbow TH it's sooooo easy to knock a mob off a cliff, and of course even if you jump down even 1 SECOND after they fall, they've already forgotten about you and you lose the exp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I just got back from dying for the umpteenth time... so I might have a lot of stress built up...

What I'm REALLY PO'd at:

- when an area is FLOODED w/ monsters. No amount of "picking piece by piece" will just get rid of them all, the monsters respawn too often. Example:

~ I have to fight WoodHeads just to complete the Totem Elemental Quest. There are too many in a group, this if a Water Totem activates, it freezes my tracks, allows other Woodheads to whack away, thus making me lost 3% everytime, so now I have to regain what I just freakin' lost. Iron Wills are expensive at this time for me since the potions I just wasted to "keep me" from dying has ran out...
If you just need to fight Woodheads you can do it on the top left or right. There's only 3 of them there and no totems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanije
The ones that really annoy me are when they spawn and walk past you, even though you hit them (and it seems you can never knock-back when they do this) so they end up behind you. It's like the respawn logic has decided that they will move to a certain spot no matter what before behaving normally.

More mine annoyances: I mined a lot in the past week, all on the minebats map and saw a lot of rude behavior. One person came up from below, with every single freaking bat on the map chasing them and ran off and left me with them. Luckily I was high enough level for it not to be instant death, but that was incredibly rude. They should have at least apologized or killed off the bat mob from hell.

07-21-2009   #287 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i has new one sorta ish!

when youre in ch 1 then some random person comes from a portal and spams "B/S>_________!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" seriously whats up with the @s? its so stupid and annoying =.= and then they continue or poof back away to annoy some other person

07-21-2009   #288 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Purple Ninjas,so damn annoying.I can kill any other ninjas solo,but those things....

07-21-2009   #289 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

shinden kais.

07-21-2009   #290 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HanabiraKage is on a distinguished road
IGN: KazeYukii
Class: Explorer (Bow) lt_explorer
Level: 58
Guild: Aces

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
i has new one sorta ish!

when youre in ch 1 then some random person comes from a portal and spams "B/S>_________!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@" seriously whats up with the @s? its so stupid and annoying =.= and then they continue or poof back away to annoy some other person
That's typical maple-tard behaviour. MapleSEA is full of those people; they do that to try and "push" their message above others' speech bubbles.

Other annoyances:
- Lv1 Mining. Need I say more?
- Godly Lag
- Disconnections...I seem to be disconnecting from the game more often these days o.o
- Rich people who walk around decked out in FS equips, spamming FS emotes all day (and flaunting their wealth).

Currently busy due to college work...

Last edited by HanabiraKage; 07-21-2009 at 05:42 AM.

07-21-2009   #291 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

DarkSpear is on a distinguished road
IGN: DarkDragonxX
Class: PewPew Gunz lt_gunslinger
Level: 83 Back alive!
Guild: AuraBorus <3.

Some lame jerk who decides that he's so 'high level' and comes right into my map and stalks me and kills EVERYTHING I touch. Im on the verge of punching him right in the darn face. I also hate the fact that you cant spam pots. At LEAST make the cooldown faster. "Im dying! *clicks HP pot* * stills get mauled*Oh Noez!!!!!1Shiftone!! *clicks Combo pot* too late." oh my goodness that has happened a few million times. Not only is it annoying but it really gets on my nerves right when your on 99% then you DIE then there goes 3%. Then theres Dotnuri. That stupid lame Box where you need to use broad jump is just so annoying. You dash and jump? you fall right down. You walk and jump? Its STILL too far. You have to Walk and jump from a distance. Makes me so mad. And thats not even the end of it. The stupid darn mushrooms chooses to turn against me and stay at the spot for 15 seconds. By the time i could have done something more constructive.

/endrant.

07-21-2009   #292 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

What really gets to me? The Iris Stone in the Desert.

I die forgot IW and lost 3%; i respawn in the desert iris stone, safe right? NO. 3 SHOTAROS AND A FREAKING BESERKER SANDMAN ARE THERE TO BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME. oh bye bye another 3%.

That's not easy to survive as a lv 42 bow explorer with half his hp. OGP, FIX THAT CRAP. =-=

Oh, what makes me rage more in this game? The game is one thing, it's just a program with errors, it doesn't know it's screwing up. What makes me rage is PEOPLE. They should be smarter.

Dear stupid people,

If you're going to jump into a small map someone is already training on, have the decency to ask for a little magic something called a "party"; if they were there first so you should ask to join them, not the other way around. Don't go and screw up the flow of the original party and act like you're doing NOTHING.

Now, on the opposite side of things, if you have a *big* map that your party can't mob all at once and/or isn't a party for 4. Don't go around throwing cc plz at everything that comes in there. Freeway for example, why the heck does a Bard need a whole freeway map to himself? Answer; HE DOESN'T. He's wasting a good portion of potential spawn luring the whole free way and killing them with his FAIL attack power. Either just keep right side at most.OR BETTER YET, Go join a Javawalk party and be USEFUL, YOU WUSS. "Durr,im bard nao i can solo freeway i so pro." No it makes you a FAIL-BARD. (don't sue me Break) People need that map to get to 80 too genious.

07-21-2009   #293 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineLa TalePangya

Twiztiez will become famous soon enoughTwiztiez will become famous soon enough
Class: Slacker to_cardmaster
Level: N33T

- How my magic is the highest stats on my lvl 54 engineer...
- Having no auto loot
- My ping (even though I don't know exactly how much) is high most of the time @_@
- Being alone in my engineer without any buddies to talk to D: (and partying for instances ._.)
- Failing to drag KoohChan back to LT from Pangya

07-21-2009   #294 (permalink)
Where is MetalGarurumon?
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaElswordLeague of Legends

WarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really nice

Rabananana. Is. Very. Stingy.

After 5 runs, I got my first Rabana Mantle. 356 runs later, I have yet to get another mantle. It so annoying so keep going and goingn and not getting. I've even tried using syrups but no avail. It will drop 10 mantles for me. Somehow some way.

07-21-2009   #295 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

Servers, They seems to be more crappy now I D/c everytime i change channel, before that didnt happen.
Lag Oh god when OGP is gonna stop to be a selfish dump company and upgrade the damn server C'MON
Stupid people that thing they are the shit just cuz they are 5 lvls above you...

07-21-2009   #296 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Xanije has a spectacular aura aboutXanije has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Adversity
Class: Explorer lt_explorer

Quote:
i has new one sorta ish!

God, that annoys me too. Maple Story is EVERYWHERE >_>.

07-21-2009   #297 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

The mining system. Orz. o3o

07-21-2009   #298 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
The mining system. Orz. o3o
mining is fine digging can go burn >.>

07-21-2009   #299 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
mining is fine digging can go burn >.>
Pie,I threw away my unending hatred for mining and started mining,so you'll be crafting for lili a lot more than usual.Since my money reserves hit an all time low today. 2.8m ;-;

07-21-2009   #300 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

zerotac is on a distinguished road

Hard quests that are impossible at your current level and repeat quests somtimes once is enough and 2 is pushing it when it goes fori third i just forget it and leave the game till the next day to do the quest the 3rd time