Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-24-2009   #241 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Wanta has disabled reputation

Very few things to do....k

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-24-2009   #242 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
ElswordVindictusLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Sephyrr has a spectacular aura aboutSephyrr has a spectacular aura about

No one sells Knight swords. I bet an insane portion of the population finds amazing 1h knight swords...only to sell it at the npc...really? I could have offered 5-10x that amount.

Grinding did not seem very noticeable until the 80's. Job change. New (WEAK) skills. Not enough skill points. Maybe they could have given us like 10 bonus points for the job change. Haha. Yeah right. I wish. I wish they would double or triple the number of quests per level and boost the experience gain. I wonder if they could get cooler map features. Maybe, they could have switches, sliding walls, rotating platforms, quest objectives other than (kill X enemies, gather Y of Z material, etc), and make enemies in general harder, but give way more experience.

I keep trying to get back into the game because I actually like the 2D skill system. Unfortunately, the economy is so bad and I do not like farming for something like Mining Level 2. I just try to grind...and fail miserably. All of the people I used to know before breaking or "quitting" are gone.

06-24-2009   #243 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

The fact that quests are still giving the same exp they did in 10x/11x even though the required exp to level at 12x is SO MUCH MORE.

That and the way eLT doesn't have a better quest system like jLT does.

eLT: Kill 25, receive 10,000,000 XP.
jLT: Kill 75, receive 30,000,000 XP.

Both are 3 repeats, I prefer jLT's system MUCH better.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

06-25-2009   #244 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa
The fact that quests are still giving the same exp they did in 10x/11x even though the required exp to level at 12x is SO MUCH MORE.

That and the way eLT doesn't have a better quest system like jLT does.

eLT: Kill 25, receive 10,000,000 XP.
jLT: Kill 75, receive 30,000,000 XP.

Both are 3 repeats, I prefer jLT's system MUCH better.
I wish it was optional for those to either do the quest 3x just to get more XP from grinding monsters, or just skip it all together and get the full XP...

*Rages at Dino Soup quest!!!!*

jLT's system is a 3x as well? I thought our's was a Casual MMO? But it used to be in lower Levels that the 3 quests give 21% Xp, and the other 21% was from the monsters for the quests, and the rest of the 58% is just grinding...

Last edited by kmelfina; 06-25-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

06-25-2009   #245 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanabiraKage
Something just pissed me off today.
Someone got the small platforms in Arcadia 4 overcrowded with Black Tigers, causing the tigers to fall down to where the Mouth Peaches are. I jumped down there, not seeing the tigers. I got stunlocked by the peaches and mauled to death by the tigers =.=
It's not a matter of overcrowding, they'll sometimes fall off trying to follow you when you jump off the platform they're on. It's kinda hard to avoid coming to/from Shangri-La and Traveler's Heaven there.

Make sure you have an Iris Stone fragment or warp capsule hotkeyed, you can hit that key to instantly warp out of danger in situations like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephyrr
No one sells Knight swords. I bet an insane portion of the population finds amazing 1h knight swords...only to sell it at the npc...really? I could have offered 5-10x that amount.
I honestly don't think I've ever gotten an amazing knight's sword. Actually I'm not even sure what stats a knight would want on one come to think of it. Let me know, if I get a good one you can have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephyrr
Grinding did not seem very noticeable until the 80's. Job change. New (WEAK) skills. Not enough skill points. Maybe they could have given us like 10 bonus points for the job change. Haha. Yeah right. I wish. I wish they would double or triple the number of quests per level and boost the experience gain. I wonder if they could get cooler map features. Maybe, they could have switches, sliding walls, rotating platforms, quest objectives other than (kill X enemies, gather Y of Z material, etc), and make enemies in general harder, but give way more experience.
Those map features would probably cause severe grief for people lagging though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I wish it was optional for those to either do the quest 3x just to get more XP from grinding monsters, or just skip it all together and get the full XP...

*Rages at Dino Soup quest!!!!*
I think the idea is that you gain experience from doing the quest (killing X monsters) as well as the quest experience. If you shortcut it you'll gain less than you would otherwise. That's why I refused to buy feathers, I actually did all the feathers quests all 3 times almost entirely solo. Gained a ton of exp from it too, but it was pretty boring at times.

06-25-2009   #246 (permalink)
Punching Bag

Skwie is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Skwie
Class: Money lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Kirameki

Initially having a 20-25% droprate on an item and finding 6 of em, but then farming it for over 12 hours without finding even one. D:
HATE YOU CHONPALM

06-25-2009   #247 (permalink)
Where is MetalGarurumon?
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaElswordLeague of Legends

WarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwie
Initially having a 20-25% droprate on an item and finding 6 of em, but then farming it for over 12 hours without finding even one. D:
HATE YOU CHONPALM

It's okay skwie. -pats head-

I'm getting the invoke/hyunmu set for my engineer and all i get is tops/bottoms/shoes. I NEED MAH HATS AND GLOVES PEOPLE.

06-25-2009   #248 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

MrScottyBear is on a distinguished road
IGN: Adelkreuz | MrScottybear
Class: Knight | Bard lt_knight
Level: 100 | 6X
Guild: Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
I honestly don't think I've ever gotten an amazing knight's sword. Actually I'm not even sure what stats a knight would want on one come to think of it. Let me know, if I get a good one you can have it.
Max Damage, Min Damage, Accuracy, Luck, Strength, Stamina. The staples.

LEVEL 64. GOD, I hate hate hate hate HATE the Crab meat quest.

To relive those Halcyon days...

06-25-2009   #249 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Mini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Mini
IGN: SunnySuperstar
Class: Xbow Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter
Level: 135
Guild: Driven

1. breaking an godly shoe at 99%
2. shiden kais are full.and im sick of ninjas.
3. annoying weak pvpers who think they're the best cus they only pvp level 20 mages. ahaaa
/ends rant

HAVE A NICE LIFE
(c) copyright 2009 by sabby&tommynub productions

06-26-2009   #250 (permalink)
The Hand of Madness
Special
Games
Iris OnlineLa TaleMegaten

Sharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Sharpe / RileyAshton
Class: Minstrel / Rune Walker lt_bard
Level: 18x / 15x
Guild: Pulse / Esper

Lack of quests during certain levels. All because of scenerio quests. (OCEAN KING! Dx) Some are either too hard to solo or never around. And the xp that they give is actually bad compared to other quests.

It's like they are forcing you to party other people just to do these quests. Sometimes, I like taking a break from healing every living player near me just to do quests.

Another thing that grinds my gears is the prices of stuff in the FM. But that's the player's fault, not the games. So I can't really get mad at the game for that issue.

06-26-2009   #251 (permalink)
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay

Having nobody around my level who wants to actively grind, having too few people to hang out with, having to solo, going emo because soloing depresses me after a good 5 minutes on days when all of the aforementioned are cases are also true. I miss the beta days when Sheep, Kuda, Viet and Reisen were always around to talk to/party with me.

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

06-26-2009   #252 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrScottyBear
LEVEL 64. GOD, I hate hate hate hate HATE the Crab meat quest.
Oh those aren't too bad, just wait for the totem feathers quests. You'll wish you were back doing the crabmeat ones.

06-26-2009   #253 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa
Having nobody around my level who wants to actively grind, having too few people to hang out with, having to solo, going emo because soloing depresses me after a good 5 minutes on days when all of the aforementioned are cases are also true. I miss the beta days when Sheep, Kuda, Viet and Reisen were always around to talk to/party with me.
Well, idk about Beta, but I know what it's like when games are in their Closed Beta Stages. It's a closed small community, where people know that helping others out is a good way to really benefit yourself as well. Ever since LT has been Open to the public, it's just now "fend for yourself".

As a wizard, it really is hard leveling since there's no one around and I have to fight short ranged battles (I can't risk running since XP values would be cut short!), some of the quests are a bit messed up (Pot of Tengu) and when you are at the right level to defeat the enemy, the XP reward isn't even worth getting

06-26-2009   #254 (permalink)
The Hand of Madness
Special
Games
Iris OnlineLa TaleMegaten

Sharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura aboutSharpe has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Sharpe / RileyAshton
Class: Minstrel / Rune Walker lt_bard
Level: 18x / 15x
Guild: Pulse / Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
As a wizard, it really is hard leveling since there's no one around and I have to fight short ranged battles (I can't risk running since XP values would be cut short!), some of the quests are a bit messed up (Pot of Tengu) and when you are at the right level to defeat the enemy, the XP reward isn't even worth getting
Exactly what I hate about some of LaTale's quest system. More xp rewards or better quests please. D:

06-26-2009   #255 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

HanabiraKage is on a distinguished road
IGN: KazeYukii
Class: Explorer (Bow) lt_explorer
Level: 58
Guild: Aces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwie
HATE YOU CHONPALM
I've been cursed with this problem ever since I started playing MMORPGs. I get the items pretty quickly at first, then it starts slowing down when I'm almost done, and when I'm down to the last one, the drop rate is simply hellish.

Did I mention that ALL my stuff is cursed? I gave my guildmaster magic evasion lv3 and physical evasion lv4 puzzles, and she got her shield destroyed by enchanting on the very first try. I think her shield was an Evil Buckler +3 >.>

Currently busy due to college work...

06-27-2009   #256 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

pear has a spectacular aura aboutpear has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Pour/Film
Level: 12!

I actually like the quest system in Latale, but maybe that's because I'm comparing it to the one in Maple Story. The quests kept me occupied and at least somewhat entertained for quite a few levels. More XP would be nice though, but honestly when I quest I kind of forget to pay attention to how much XP I get.

The potting system kind of bothers me, but idk. I feel like I'm indifferent about everything on games.

06-27-2009   #257 (permalink)
장근석 says 닥찬하라! ♥♥♥
Games
La TaleWakfuDungeon Fighter OnlineBlade & Soul

Location: ..:: NewYorkCity ::.. ♥s Consumed: 7,773,333,333 Status: not grinding to lv200. Rep: 77
kimmi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kimmi Send a message via MSN to kimmi Send a message via Yahoo to kimmi Send a message via Skype™ to kimmi
IGN: kimmii / kimmiunni
Class: nsǝpoɹʇsǝɐɯ&ɹǝʞɔıʞʎsdɹı lt_guardian
Level: 17x /// 마침내~ ㅋ ㅠㅠ
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: kimmiunni

they could at least give more than 800k exp for the coa quest... it is a boss quest, after all ._.;;;

oh shi- WHO IS THAT SEXY BEAST? DROOL. i'll be your dwaejitokki ♥ ~

06-27-2009   #258 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

1. You
2. FM
3. Boredom
4. 1 quest per level,sometimes.
5. Not being able to balance LT,MSN,and Vent at the same time :x
6. Enter your text here

06-28-2009   #259 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

TheNumberQ is on a distinguished road
IGN: TehNumberQ
Class: Pokemon Master lt_gunslinger
Level: 80~
Guild: HelloKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalSharpie
Exactly what I hate about some of LaTale's quest system. More xp rewards or better quests please. D:
  • I agree as well. o_o Also this is probably a fault of my own, but I dislike when the xp % I'm getting gets to a low easily divisible number like 4 2 or 1 because then I automatically calculate how many monsters I need to kill for 1-10-100% and it gets rather discouraging v_v

06-28-2009   #260 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Dungeon/Scenario quest.
THE NEVER SEEM TO EEENNNNNNNND.