Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-10-2010   #2221 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt
^This. I'm sick of getting bashed just because I'm bow, and bow is apparently "weak". Then they have the nerve to compliment my damage when they see it and tell me I should go dagger. <_< Worst part is that people who tell me what weapon to use aren't even TH's...-sigh-

No weapon is completely superior to one another. What ever happened to picking weapons for fun and not merely for performance?
THIS. When I first played LaTale, that is what frustrated me most.
I played a Bow TH as my first main, and I got crap like "X-bow is better, why'd you go bow?" It was just really frustrating. I actually despised X-bows for a while because of it...
...but I actually love Xbows now. Because they are flashy and fun to play.
But yeah, I don't think a weapon should be picked because it's "Easy" or "strong", because typically, the more fun you have playing a weapon, the stronger you are with it.
I've noticed that with 2-handed Sword, I enjoy it a LOT more than Spear, and I've played both for equal amounts of time. I do better with 2h because I enjoy playing it more.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-10-2010   #2222 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Metalzdragon will become famous soon enoughMetalzdragon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Bolthead
Class: Disturbing looking robot master with long arms
Level: TLTL: Too-Lazy-To-Level

When people think Meister = Templar.

Seriously there's been countless times where I have died/had to use insta pots because squishy party members can't kill a single Ninja by themselves so they lure like 5 to me. I only have 6.1k hp not I-can-tank-everything hp plus I have no shield like Templars do.

Perhaps I actually should get a good dura Machine Set and enchant it with Stamina.

04-11-2010   #2223 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Kremet
Class: Seleana lt_sorcerer
Level: 70
Guild: KuroNeko
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalzdragon

Seriously there's been countless times where I have died/had to use insta pots because squishy party members can't kill a single Ninja by themselves so they lure like 5 to me.
Think about that during levels 60-110 because lazy couple was too lazy to train on her own a used me as her tank to do terrible damage
She'd always kept about 5-10 levels under me.

Good thing i outleveled her a dumped her

04-11-2010   #2224 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

*hasn't come in here for a while*

*ahem* *walks in*

... Cannons. D<

*bows* *walks out!*

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

04-11-2010   #2225 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Haibara will become famous soon enough
IGN: Haibara
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 13x
Guild: RadiantRebirth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz
Ntreev trickster 99.99% cash shop base fail is worst then aeria latale 1 million xp events and new in games stuff every update.
However, Ntreev makes up for it with there constant giveaways of Ipods and other electronics :3 /starts Ntreev whar

Anyways, my current frusteration is a very very common one...

"Hey bard y u not heal me? I dye cause u no heal D:<!!!!"

>~>

04-11-2010   #2226 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haibara
However, Ntreev makes up for it with there constant giveaways of Ipods and other electronics :3 /starts Ntreev whar

Anyways, my current frusteration is a very very common one...

"Hey bard y u not heal me? I dye cause u no heal D:<!!!!"

>~>
I don't play an MMO in hopes of getting free electronic devices... I play for the game, lol. I don't think that's a valid point. ^^; But... it's nice to know they suck players dry of their money so much that they're able to constantly do those kind of giveaways, I guess. XD

My current frustration: The banner in Elias, which prevents me from shooting cannons sometimes. They should make it so the monsters are in front of the banner and not behind it!

04-11-2010   #2227 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

That i didn't enjoy Vintor as much as i hoped. (as in... at all.)

All the people who quit/ got banned.

That my latency gets worse with each passing update.

That i miss crops more than any other person in the world due to work. (and it's only part time lolfail)

Blah blah blah.

04-11-2010   #2228 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

(This is not directed at the guy above me. This seriously just happened a few moments ago.)

Hey bard, I can mob these ninjas if you keep healing!

Ok!

*dies* What the hell, I said to heal!

But I was!

You were using evil sound. That's not healing.

It's not my fault that you didn't use pots fast enough.

Uh huh.

You coming or not? Don't forget to bring pots! :P

No. /quit

I'm all good with attack bards, in fact, I was one. But do not go around looking for a party without stating which you are. Not only is it misleading, but it's unfair. When people look for bards, the ASSUME they bard is all for healing and possibly buffs. If you are a heal/support bard, then put your priorities in to keeping your attackers alive. They focus on attacking. (Bard) focuses on keeping them alive. If things get difficult, tell the attacker so they know to pull back. If you do not like having this type of responsibly, become an attack bard or, you know, become a sorcerer instead. It's not hard to be a bard, but it requires them to be present at all times (physically and mentally). This should not be difficult unless the bard-user has ADD/ADHD or becomes bored easily.

Also, if anyone doesn't get something about bards, then I have this~
DO NOT BECOME A BARD IF YOU HATE HEALING OR BUFFING. SORCERERS ARE FOR ATTACKING.
DO NOT BECOME A BARD IF YOU HATE HEALING OR BUFFING. SORCERERS ARE FOR ATTACKING.

Got it? Glad I could help.

04-11-2010   #2229 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Haibara will become famous soon enough
IGN: Haibara
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 13x
Guild: RadiantRebirth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rel
I don't play an MMO in hopes of getting free electronic devices... I play for the game, lol. I don't think that's a valid point. ^^; But... it's nice to know they suck players dry of their money so much that they're able to constantly do those kind of giveaways, I guess. XD

My current frustration: The banner in Elias, which prevents me from shooting cannons sometimes. They should make it so the monsters are in front of the banner and not behind it!
Well obviously they dont always JUST do electronics :P. Why does it seem all of the Ntreev hate comes from Trickster O_-........

Also, that banner is VERY annoying. Not just for cannons, but because I cant stop looking at it O_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
(This is not directed at the guy above me. This seriously just happened a few moments ago.)

Hey bard, I can mob these ninjas if you keep healing!

Ok!

*dies* What the hell, I said to heal!

But I was!

You were using evil sound. That's not healing.

It's not my fault that you didn't use pots fast enough.

Uh huh.

You coming or not? Don't forget to bring pots! :P

No. /quit

I'm all good with attack bards, in fact, I was one. But do not go around looking for a party without stating which you are. Not only is it misleading, but it's unfair. When people look for bards, the ASSUME they bard is all for healing and possibly buffs. If you are a heal/support bard, then put your priorities in to keeping your attackers alive. They focus on attacking. (Bard) focuses on keeping them alive. If things get difficult, tell the attacker so they know to pull back. If you do not like having this type of responsibly, become an attack bard or, you know, become a sorcerer instead. It's not hard to be a bard, but it requires them to be present at all times (physically and mentally). This should not be difficult unless the bard-user has ADD/ADHD or becomes bored easily.

Also, if anyone doesn't get something about bards, then I have this~

Got it? Glad I could help.
Yes because Bards have all the money/sp pots in the world to keep healing.

300sp per Heal isnt cheap you know e.e.....

Besides, a Bard isnt only meant for healing/buffs. We have Ice Magic ll for a reason D:<!

Last edited by Esper; 04-11-2010 at 05:58 PM.

04-11-2010   #2230 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

^ oh god don't get the arguement started D:
Besides,moar attack bards makes you losers appreciate me more. <3

04-11-2010   #2231 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
INSERT RAINBOW HERE
Well it really sucks though being criticized by 10 year olds "your fault that you didn't heal fast enough and just wasted time attacking with Ice Fear II (which I would've died from the enemy w/ 1 HP)". Sorry but at the heat of the moment I had lost all HP/SP pots and had enough SP to use Ice Fear II, better to get rid of the threat of the attacks against everyone else (2x event ended and costed me 1 party member who was out of healing range at that moment). Ugh, days I wish I was Wind Sorcerer, but the burden of healing would be placed on someone else since people always want a Bard as a "free HP Potion".

It's been a long while since I've been in a party of incompetent people. Must've been me sticking to soloing + being in parties w/ people in ggFTW.

EDIT: /unphased appreciation to fuzzles

04-11-2010   #2232 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

I dropped all my heals to put into my crit build=) attack bards ftw!

04-11-2010   #2233 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon
I dropped all my heals to put into my crit build=) attack bards ftw!
What did you survive on for HP? Books and Cherry Pots?

04-11-2010   #2234 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haibara
Yes because Bards have all the money/sp pots in the world to keep healing.

300sp per Heal isnt cheap you know e.e.....

Besides, a Bard isnt only meant for healing/buffs. We have Ice Magic ll for a reason D:<!
Sorcerers also have the same water magic II skills. If you go "Oh, I want to be an awesome magic attacker!" then going sorcerer should be your first option. If you do not like healing or buffing, then a bard should be the last class you want to be. If you want to be a bard because it looks good, okay, just don't go around in parties and expect people to be forgiving if you stink at being a bard. (Which I didn't. Because I sucked major-bad at being a bard at first.) Being a bard takes practice, unlike other classes.

When to use a SP pot/combo pot.
When to use heals.
When to use buffs.
When it's okay to attack.

Most classes only need to deal with 2 of those. And some of the simpler ones only have to worry about spamming a few skills while moving. (lol gs/sorcerer/th)

A bard at level 90 should have around 2.2~2.4k SP, which is enough to heal 7~8 times in one sitting. That's more than enough if you don't over-heal the person and you know when to use heal and buffs. The attacker may also be at fault if they try to take on a huge mob without clearing it with the bard first. However, most of the time, it's usually the bard who gets lazy, attacks, or zones out. That's why the stigma of "it's the bard's fault" floats around.

Being a bard is a huge responsibility (considering it's a game and all). Some people enjoy being relied on, others do not. If you don't like the responsibility, scrap the heals (or use them sparingly since you will be attacking) and become an attack bard. They CAN be stronger than a regular water sorcerer with Sound of Water Element, but they are also less bulky/sturdy.

In order to be a good bard, you must have honor. Honor and a pe-... SP pots.

04-11-2010   #2235 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
What did you survive on for HP? Books and Cherry Pots?
Ding ding! You got it right:P Heals were obsolete at wc4 since I took too much damage and wasted sp so I just screwed heals and dropped them.

inb4 specintoheals.

04-11-2010   #2236 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

breeglet has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Breeg
Class: Templar lt_templar
Level: 172 (DONE THANKGOD)
Guild: Simplicity

frustration: looking at my suggestion thread every day sitting there un-updated, and knowing I can't do anything about it. )))))))))):

04-11-2010   #2237 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeglet
frustration: looking at my suggestion thread every day sitting there un-updated, and knowing I can't do anything about it. )))))))))):
*hugs*

Frustration: Losing friends... noooo!!!! Well I'm on a haitus I have to take also...

04-11-2010   #2238 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

^ D8 that too. Everyone is poof.

04-11-2010   #2239 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeglet
^ D8 that too. Everyone is poof.
And the event isn't the reason T_T

I'll forever contain Conflagerate in my BL no matter what!!! Despite no communication *unless Bacon makes the IGN "ConfIagerate" as a replacement*

If I was banned also, I could make "kmeIfina" as a new account. Can OGP ban you for making another account that hasn't violated anything as of yet despite your past?

04-11-2010   #2240 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

^ I don't think so...

I still have a lv4 knight named Breeg. 8D But I only use that for mingling...

sort of training another knight ign: Synaes. Idk how serious I'll be