League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-25-2009   #201 (permalink)
./Queet
Games
La TaleAngels OnlineAuditionDofus

Aubree will become famous soon enoughAubree will become famous soon enough

dot nuri, making money, those effin' inflaters, breaking enchants at 95%..., and losing exp when you die X:

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-26-2009   #202 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Daegari will become famous soon enough
IGN: Daegari
Class: Amazing Bard lt_bard
Level: 193 (Slowly gaining exp!)
Guild: Pulse

Mining for gems I need in the CM...never seem to find 'em.

04-26-2009   #203 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daegari
Mining for gems I need in the CM...never seem to find 'em.
if you want dae i have a pic of mineral locations xD since different minerals can be found in different spots only =P

04-26-2009   #204 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
if you want dae i have a pic of mineral locations xD since different minerals can be found in different spots only =P
I want that @_@

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

04-26-2009   #205 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Level: 195

because im too lazy to upload i give you this =P

i think some things are different and its not completely complete but so far it hasnt been wrong for me :3

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/lata...locations.html

04-27-2009   #206 (permalink)
I broke those cuffs
Games
Elsword

SkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura aboutSkittlesX333 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Yahoo to SkittlesX333 Send a message via Skype™ to SkittlesX333
Class: Sword Knight lt_blader

The fact I find something I really want for a high price, come back a day later and it's 1/2 to 3/4 lower then the price I found it at.

Lack of quest.

04-27-2009   #207 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Uninstall, reinstall, put in patch.
Uninstall, reinstall, put in patch.
EVERY SINGEL DAY. @_@

Even more annoying when you get to log in at last and find out that no one is online and you completly lose all the will to play.. ;_;

I hate my computer.

04-27-2009   #208 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

Training at crowed Freeway :V I should really think about changing place lawl...

04-27-2009   #209 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

Pretty much the same stuff as Ken.
KSers and inflation. And immature nubs that think they can kick you off a map you've been on for a long time because "they have a quest" >_>

@ Oti
Aww, that sucks =(
Isn't there a way you could find a permanent solution? >.<
If I'm on I'll hang out with you~ Just whisper me if you can ^^

@ Tene
Lol, most people go to grells in the mid 80's. So I suggest you try going there~

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

04-27-2009   #210 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Elisavet is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Elisavet
IGN: Esereth
Class: Entertainer to_primadonna
Level: Base 5x. TM 5x

The only thing that gets me frustrated is the lack of sorc's and the fact that almost every mage goes bard , I also dislike people who don't understand proper English and ask you what when you speak clearly to them It's also pretty annoying when your in a map first and people come in and start to kill steal, without asking to party.

/endventing

Spoiler!

04-27-2009   #211 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

^ Lol, I would have gone sorc but I like helping people more. Plus I would die without being able to heal as much as I can @__@
A lot of sorcs I knew quit for unknown reasons ;__;

Another thing I find kinda....stupid.
You save someone from dying and they're like, get off my map or cc. Lol ">_>

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

04-27-2009   #212 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

Only thing I hate in this game is the lag and the misleading success rates on stuff.

05-05-2009   #213 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kate will become famous soon enoughKate will become famous soon enough

I hate the lags in this game sometimes ._.

05-07-2009   #214 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzurePandaPaws
This isn't really OGP's fault at all, but what annoys me more than anything it when I have a quest I need to do in a common training area. Grinding is one of the most boring things in the world to me, so I have to break and do a quest or I completely lose interest. Before hitting level 80 I had a lot of quests in Lilliput, but I couldn't do them because either the freeway or the ocean was filled up. Even though there was room to kill a few here and there, I get told to change channels. I'll follow this little unofficial rule, but it really isn't fair.
There's one server with 7 channels. You can't exactly just go somewhere else, but people seem unable to compromise and give up twenty monsters. Let's use Orca Beach as an example. 4 maps on the beach, 3 of which always have someone training there. The way players operate now, there's only room for 28 parties at most for the whole server. There's room for more, but you're supposed to give an entire screen to 4 people? *end ranty thing*
I generally cycle through channels until I find one empty, if I can't I'll then try asking if I can party with groups of less than 4. If that fails I just do another quest or just start killing mobs away from the other people. Generally if you tell them all channels are full they'll shut up and leave you alone as long as you're not blatantly ks'ing them. If they won't shut up just screenshot them and report them. At that point it's pretty obvious harassment since you've both asked them to party and informed them all other channels are full.

Or just wait and play in the middle of the night when the server's more or less deserted. But not everyone can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrustang
Yep, and it's not like templars can keep up with jerk bladers or gsers who decide having a dps competition is the best way to claim rights to a particular map/area.

But you're right. Life sucks for anyone training at skeles, crabs, neo navies, or freeway. Past that it's gotten quite a bit better. Just gotta stay ahead of the curve now
Well OGP's said that while KS'ing isn't against the rules, that it very well can become harassment which IS against them. If you've been polite and asked them to stop KS'ing you and they continue to do so deliberately they're in firm harassment territory. To clinch the deal I'd just flat out say "stop harassing me, the channels are full and we've got to share". Then if they keep up take screenies and report them. There's a lot of people who don't realize that KS'ing can become harassment, and they're the ones who go out of their way to harass you trying to get you to leave. Some of the GMs have pointed out that KSing someone to try to run them off will very likely become harassment and get you in trouble. So report the jerks and let them get in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukiko
^ Lol, I would have gone sorc but I like helping people more. Plus I would die without being able to heal as much as I can @__@
A lot of sorcs I knew quit for unknown reasons ;__;

Another thing I find kinda....stupid.
You save someone from dying and they're like, get off my map or cc. Lol ">_>
Kukiko's very good at helping people!

I always thank someone if they save me, but I did once have some guy rush in and proceed to KS all my mobs when I was quite obviously in no danger at all (as in, full health bar and not flinching). He tried to claim he was just saving me, but I didn't buy it, someone with only half a brain could tell I was in no danger. Then again maybe he didn't have half a brain!

Let me see, the things that frustrate me about La Tale:
  • LAG
  • Inflation
  • Only 95% sucess rate on enchants on EQ with much, much higher than 100 durability
  • And that 95% is a joke, it's actually much lower as we all know
  • Drop rates on some quest items that are a bad joke (feathers anyone?)
  • Mine Bot not being in the Astros shop like in other versions
  • Warp Crystals not being tradeable (far too many people are getting screwed by this, if they could be sold in the free market it'd really improve the experience for many people since they make it so easy to get around)
  • OGP's apparent attempts to make gaining large amounts of Ely available only to people who spends lots of cash (exactly why do we not have Ely gain puzzles?) or get to really high levels
  • Pet herbs both disappearing from the free market and the price of them going up 200% or more when you do find one for sale (I saw someone selling one for 4 million yesterday, I passed)
On the bright side, OGP putting the cloak kits in the Astros shop has gotten the price of cloaks to go way down to the affordable range again. I think they did that to try to fix the inflation more than to make money, so maybe they're actually paying attention to the shambles the economy's in.

05-17-2009   #215 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Problems:

- Lag, it's terrible when you have to fight fast respawning monsters...

- Non-spammable healing items.

- Crafting level ups is tough since you need many materials.

- No such thing as Dash 'n Auto-Rope Grab

- You cannot Gift off Boss drop items... why make 'em untradable? or Ungiftable???

05-17-2009   #216 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Onigiri is on a distinguished road

95% is still a 1 in 20 chance of failure. That doesn't mean 19 times you succeed and THEN 1 time you fail, it means 1 in 20, whether it be the first time, the 5th, 10th, etc.

It appears a little misleading because 95/100 seems like that 5 is insignificant, but reducing that down to 19/20 makes things seem slightly less comfortable. If there are 20 people doing 5 enchants in a row, statistically, across the board, 5 out of those 20 will probably lose their item, 20 people doing 10 enchants, half of those people break. That's assuming those who don't break their items make up for those who broke their items early, so that you still end up with 200 total enchants @ 5 failures every 100 enchants aka 5%

Or you could think of it this way: How safe would you feel in a room of 20 people, and almost without doubt, one person is going to get shot. That's about how sure you should feel about having your enchants succeed every time.

Not that I wouldn't mind having better success rates, but just some numbers for thought, for those of you who think that the failure rate is much higher than what it is said to be. At least it's better than RO, trying to upgrade armors and weapons at decreasing success rates of like 20%, 10% 5%, 2%, etc, losing your item and ore, which is probably comparable in price to puzzles here.

06-03-2009   #217 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Razzy is on a distinguished road
IGN: Prazzy, Razzy
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 2x, 14x
Guild: Viola

Makeing decent weapons only to have them broke!
>.<

06-03-2009   #218 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Level: 17x
Guild: Infiniti

Inflation. Lag more lag still no solution Argh!

06-03-2009   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleEden EternalMapleStory

ChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really niceChocoKeiko is just really nice
Class: Gunslinger
Level: 11x

Lag x_x I even get dismotivated sometimes ._.

06-18-2009   #220 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

MiyunoHidamari is on a distinguished road
IGN: ???????? Mobbo?
Class: Meister, Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 198, 199
Guild: 유풍
Xfire: Mi y uno

nothing! latale is loved 100%! : D