Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-01-2010   #2041 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Ew,why? He sucks. The only map he's good on is Toad, and that's only if he gets you in the corner. I feel sorry for him, because he actually tries and always fails. :<

Then again, it's his own fault for going into PVP with only Evil Sound and expecting to win. That's like me using only my dagger to deal damage and expecting to win. Yeah. Okay.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-01-2010   #2042 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaezu

Done

Done

Done!

IHertz too he is total weaksauce!

/LolPvp
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
iHertz is funneh. He can only spam evil sound and doesn't afraid of anything.
lol i remember once when me and jerry face 2v2'd we got him and he started calling jerry weak and lame (he was in the 10x levels and wearing a virtually unenchanted magic set etc crappy gear) and still got a lower rank x]

hes not that great imo ES is easy to beat as a guardian 8D

04-01-2010   #2043 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
2$ for the chance of getting 1 channel mic? It's worse than nothing.
Sorry didn't know your in Aeria.

Credit: Noperative

04-01-2010   #2044 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
lol i remember once when me and jerry face 2v2'd we got him and he started calling jerry weak and lame (he was in the 10x levels and wearing a virtually unenchanted magic set etc crappy gear) and still got a lower rank x]
Oh the memories of my nublet Bard. Still is since only my guitar and stone are enchanted.

A while ago, I saw iHertz talking about how a 175 bard sucks. He also said the only reason the party with the 175 bard could win was because of his level. lols?
Since when does level have to do with how well you pvp?

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

04-01-2010   #2045 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Frustration: why can I not understand sarcasm in La Tale!??!!?

I fought iHertz w/ my GS friend. He was w/ his Blader.

It was Toad map, so I ES'd the HELL out of the both of 'em. He started saying "OMG you stupid fkin noob ES'ing, you seriously have no right to be called a Bard". His friend was agreeing w/ him on the "Omg iHertz 1v1 that stupid noob Bard, that'll show him". They even complained of me using Evil Sound w/ Invincibility, but who doesn't? Damn hypocrites -.-

The **** is this? So me and my friend nodded, and double teamed the both of 'em to be crushed by the power of Evil Sound + Gatling Gun spam. =DDD

EDIT: guy whispered to me "noob". I might/will communicate him *might not look pretty* so this matter can be solved. God I feel like this would end in failsauce for some reason

04-01-2010   #2046 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Frustration: why can I not understand sarcasm in La Tale!??!!?

I fought iHertz w/ my GS friend. He was w/ his Blader.

It was Toad map, so I ES'd the HELL out of the both of 'em. He started saying "OMG you stupid fkin noob ES'ing, you seriously have no right to be called a Bard". His friend was agreeing w/ him on the "Omg iHertz 1v1 that stupid noob Bard, that'll show him". They even complained of me using Evil Sound w/ Invincibility, but who doesn't? Damn hypocrites -.-

The **** is this? So me and my friend nodded, and double teamed the both of 'em to be crushed by the power of Evil Sound + Gatling Gun spam. =DDD

EDIT: guy whispered to me "noob". I might/will communicate him *might not look pretty* so this matter can be solved. God I feel like this would end in failsauce for some reason
Because sarcasm in real life usually has a specific tone, and in a game where font is our communication you really can't tell anyone's mode/attitude. Usually CAPS mean your yelling/angry but that's really it.

Credit: Noperative

04-01-2010   #2047 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz
Because sarcasm in real life usually has a specific tone, and in a game where font is our communication you really can't tell anyone's mode/attitude. Usually CAPS mean your yelling/angry but that's really it.
I see... well I'm just sending him mail message to resolve any problems he has w/ me.

04-01-2010   #2048 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro

With what he's saying, isn't he calling himself a noob if he's solely ES-only in pvp?

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 04-01-2010 at 02:31 PM.

04-01-2010   #2049 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

I believe the only time people should rage is if they lost to someone lower leveled than them but since people in lt are very weird they just rage at anyone

04-01-2010   #2050 (permalink)
Socially Awkward Penguin
Games
Cosmic BreakNostaleLa TaleGrand Chase
Awards Facebook Fan

cornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the roughcornpirde35 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Corneal35/CORNmecha
Class: Ruinwalker\Engistar lt_treasurehunter
Level: 19X/16X
Guild: StarOcean

I fought ihertz once he called me a noob of heal spamming even though im a xbow TH. He spent most of the match trying to make cheap shots with ES which failed and complaining

04-01-2010   #2051 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Idk if he is in PvP or Blocked me. But w/e, it's a community within an online MMO so taking it too seriously is bad XD

I kinda rage on the inside when I lose to Lv 90-100 GS/Bladers w/ Statted Set-Haxed Armor. It's what motivates me to PvP More. If I can't survive long against those, what makes me think I can last longer against PvE? =.=

04-01-2010   #2052 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

@ kmelfina, go pvp train on Phoenix! XD
But really I find it retarded people need to start calling people names over PvP. C'mon guys, just cause it's the internet doesn't mean all of our common sense goes and takes a vacation : |
(And don't get me started on GS; while I was farming PvP points in a team, we ran into a team that had a lv 90ish GS or something. He just pretty much continued to use regular/hard attack when he ran out of sp and it continuously KB me to the point where I can't even duck and defend e_e)

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

04-01-2010   #2053 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen
But really I find it retarded people need to start calling people names over PvP. C'mon guys, just cause it's the internet doesn't mean all of our common sense goes and takes a vacation : |
(And don't get me started on GS; while I was farming PvP points in a team, we ran into a team that had a lv 90ish GS or something. He just pretty much continued to use regular/hard attack when he ran out of sp and it continuously KB me to the point where I can't even duck and defend e_e)
Phoenix stage confuses me a bit because of the anti-gravity stuff makes my character look like it fell straight to the ground but was actually on the platform DX

I'm starting to wonder how GS's can be nerfed effectively...

04-01-2010   #2054 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

^ Sonic protection. And that's for their regular attacks only LOL.

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

04-02-2010   #2055 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)

Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen
If you were only farming, that's really rude. You should have went on and killed him a few times, just because of that.

All this talk about PvP makes me want to revive my old gunslinger .-.

04-02-2010   #2056 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nue
If you were only farming, that's really rude. You should have went on and killed him a few times, just because of that.

All this talk about PvP makes me want to revive my old gunslinger .-.
Lol I think she means her farming team ran into a srs team.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

04-02-2010   #2057 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)

Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter

Oh right. Didn't actually read all of the details there.

04-02-2010   #2058 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuNyan
^ Im nocturnal too XD but for the opposite reason :3 being nocturnal = when people are on <3
And here we thought it was because it's easier for you to pass as female if the lighting was bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen
C'mon guys, just cause it's the internet doesn't mean all of our common sense goes and takes a vacation : |
Sadly for a very large amount of people it does indeed mean that. Then again, maybe they're just as big jerks in real life too.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 04-02-2010 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Typo

04-02-2010   #2059 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

^mana is the biggest jerk of all

04-02-2010   #2060 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And here we thought it was because it's easier for you to pass as female if the lighting was bad.
I dont need to pass :< its natural ill pass even in broad daylight