League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (7) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-31-2010   #2021 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I'm just frustrated that I can't get myself together and berid everything away, the stress, depression, pain etc. I even feel more pathetic since the guy got to me emotionally (seriously, me crying over this really shows how emotionally weak I am). I just need to stop doing this to myself...
Well, I can't claim that I have the problem licked since I more or less lost it totally over the weekend, but I can suggest that perhaps you should avoid PvP when you're looking to de-stress in the game? PvP seems to have more than its fair share of jerks and drama. You could always just turn off buddy/guild chat and go grind a bit solo to take your mind of off things.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-31-2010   #2022 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Well, I can't claim that I have the problem licked since I more or less lost it totally over the weekend, but I can suggest that perhaps you should avoid PvP when you're looking to de-stress in the game? PvP seems to have more than its fair share of jerks and drama. You could always just turn off buddy/guild chat and go grind a bit solo to take your mind of off things.
Decided to cruise through the OGP Forums to find a pic of CandyLandGuy trolling off someone, so I officially know that I'm not alone in this. I now just afk during the match if I hear one instance of drama/jerks/pointless GS matches. Well 5 minutes of non-production shouldn't be a problem for the other guy/girl (since going on the interwebz is considered "non-productive" anyways). I really wonder if kLT suggested to Actoz for an "All Chat" block button.

For now, I can PvP farm w/ the new buddies I made ^_^ (with the occasional unexpected actual fighting).

Decided to make a plan again: PvP Farm ---> 3 +4 Epic Magic Armor + good stats of Stamina/Luck ---> Grind again! Then the occasional instance farming for Ely X_X

Frustration: doing jumps and falling off cliffs but as it turned out I was tricked by lag or something when I moved the second time and actually fall into a pit of enemies *on my wizard*.

03-31-2010   #2023 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

CandyLandGuy acts like a pathetic 5 year old who needs his e-penor stroked. He thinks he's so good because he's a GS that can KB bards.

Once you start beating him, he cries so much saying crap like "fail" and "noob."
He then threatens to report you if you say something mean back lols.

Whoever sees him in pvp should beat him to a pulp pretty much.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 03-31-2010 at 08:02 PM.

03-31-2010   #2024 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
CandyLandGuy acts like a pathetic 5 year old who needs his e-penor stroked. He thinks he's so good because he's a GS that can KB bards.

Once you start beating him, he cries so much saying crap like "fail" and "noob."

I usually do,, but he keeps warping out on me. =/

03-31-2010   #2025 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

People who waste my time
Scroll down a bit past the usual blog stuff and you'll see why. OTL

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

03-31-2010   #2026 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen
People who waste my time
Scroll down a bit past the usual blog stuff and you'll see why. OTL
i lol'd at the big words xD im only left to believe he things permanent or patient are big words XD thats just wow

04-01-2010   #2027 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Hatshipuh will become famous soon enough
IGN: Hatshi/Other
Class: Blader/GS/TH/MG
Level: 19x/17x/14x/16x
Guild: Nocturne

Frustrates me how I would be over Lv.194 at OGP with my amount of Exp, but nooooo I'm still stuck at Lv.188 =.=

+6 Orions will have to wait a while T3T

OGP: Hatshipuh - Lv.156 Blader
Aeria: Hatshi - Lv.19x Blader
Hatshipuh - Lv.17x Gunslinger
Puh - Lv.14x Treasure Hunter
Amuro - Lv.16x Meister

04-01-2010   #2028 (permalink)
Nue
(・ω・`)

Nue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura aboutNue has a spectacular aura about
Class: NEET lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Puella Magi

Quote:

Piling on to this, he joined Destiny once way back. The second he joins, he asks us if we have a guild mule with guild mission items. Soon after finding out we do, he claims that it's a good guild, and that he'll stay. Then about an hour later, he thinks the whole guild needs to stop what they're doing, and go do the ocean king scenario for him. He even started to make up excuses like "oh, i'm lv89 and i want to be 90 by today bcuz my moms in the hospital and she sick oh no i want to be 90 now so help me with ok!!!!!"

Then he kept on bugging us, a bunch of us got mad at him and Kenji booted him.

e: Now that I think about it, it doesn't really have much to do with me being angry or anything; but I figure I could give a little more back story on this guy.

04-01-2010   #2029 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for clearing up information guys~ Really appreciated! I feel a little closure now, well off to school *dreads*!

04-01-2010   #2030 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

Frustrates me how we waited 3 hours so that the GM's(Great Morons) only gave us easter eggs (that were in OGP last year for 3 Astros) for 199 in the fashion shop AND NOTHING ELSE!

You guys get mad that your patches only give you fashion, be glad you have some diversity, we have copycats.

04-01-2010   #2031 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

^ Better than nothing.

Credit: Noperative

04-01-2010   #2032 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatshipuh
Frustrates me how I would be over Lv.194 at OGP with my amount of Exp, but nooooo I'm still stuck at Lv.188 =.=

+6 Orions will have to wait a while T3T
o-o wow, so aeria kept the kLT exp curve? i had no idea.

04-01-2010   #2033 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Frustration:
Going to pvp just to get lvl 150+ people (Mostly Gansuringa orz) or going to team pvp just to fight a team of lvl 160+ people .___.

When i win i get called a Runner o.o; Hi im a Laser tree xbow you want me to fight close range? ''OTL

04-01-2010   #2034 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

^ Ugh, PvP frustrates me horribly, mainly the fact is, I have an ego, and it's easily crushed when I lose =/.
But when I do PvP, usually I don't say a word, simply because arguing with the idiots makes you worse off than them.

Anyhow, things that frustrate me...

Ah, yes, I hate the fact that I am nocturnal.
I sleep when everyone is logged on, and wake up when everyone is logged off. FML.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

04-01-2010   #2035 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

^ Im nocturnal too XD but for the opposite reason :3 being nocturnal = when people are on <3

04-01-2010   #2036 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz
^ Better than nothing.
2$ for the chance of getting 1 channel mic? It's worse than nothing.

04-01-2010   #2037 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

Hmm something that frustrates me going to pvp against goldendragon i think it was and hearing haha u fail or haha u suck every time he kills me yea i got frustrated but arguing to them over the computer is just a waste of time

04-01-2010   #2038 (permalink)
Pokemangz Masta 1-10umad?
Special Games
La Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

LolJaen will become famous soon enoughLolJaen will become famous soon enough
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:

Done

Done

Done!

IHertz too he is total weaksauce!

/LolPvp

How am i supposed to be who i'll be if i am who i am?"

04-01-2010   #2039 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

iHertz is funneh. He can only spam evil sound and doesn't afraid of anything.

04-01-2010   #2040 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX
Hmm something that frustrates me going to pvp against goldendragon i think it was and hearing haha u fail or haha u suck every time he kills me yea i got frustrated but arguing to them over the computer is just a waste of time
I thought GoldenDragon was a she? o_O

Well was she a Bard (I think I fought her before idk)? Well my advice: ignore, counter-troll or be super nice to make him/her/the trap sick of it~

one of the 3 options I do consider on those .01% encounters w/ offensive people in PvP.

Frustration: BL/Guild ish so empty that I wish we can add more people to the BL so it would seem more.. alive *afkness doesn't count DX*

EDIT: Pheynl, I WANTZ TO MEET iHERTZ!!! Well it could be a bit awkward but I"m desperate.