Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-10-2013   #41 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

sry meant to say about 20 or so xD sub classes were reduced to 50 or so /shot

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-10-2013   #42 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
sry meant to say about 20 or so xD sub classes were reduced to 50 or so /shot
OK... so it's 20 quests.

OK back at Xenadia, but sadly... which NPCs do I go to first to do the 3rd Job class or am I at the wrong place?

They changed the maps and everything it's a little disorientated and it's going to take a while to figure out how to move around. I kinda miss the old maps in a way.

06-10-2013   #43 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
I see.... don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Why they do that for the Toad Island Quests?
The most likely reason is they wanted to stop farming of the bosses in them. Why they couldn't have fixed it so only the bosses didn't respawn is a very good question, hopefully it's a mistake.

Quote:
OK back at Xenadia, but sadly... which NPCs do I go to first to do the 3rd Job class or am I at the wrong place?
To repeat what I said earlier: "Once there you can check the map (M key by default) and see what NPCs on it have quests for you. Check them till you find which one has the starting class change quest. It will be labeled as such, the rest will be labeled as Normal or Normal Quest." You'll see the red exclamation icon on every NPC that has a quest available for you on the map. If none of them have the sub-class starter quest, try the NPC in Aqua Garden. (It's part of Xenadia but a separate area as far as loading/map.)

Quote:
They changed the maps and everything it's a little disorientated and it's going to take a while to figure out how to move around. I kinda miss the old maps in a way.
Xenadia's pretty much the same, but it was always a pain to get around anyway.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

06-10-2013   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

Loreli is on a distinguished road
IGN: Uyie

I still find it hard not going all the way to the left on belos for toma. But yeah, on any map, the npcs have the red exclamation mark to signify that a quest is available which I think isn't new.

You should probably do your subclass quest too since they reduced the quest numbers and it's still free skill learning.

06-10-2013   #45 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
The most likely reason is they wanted to stop farming of the bosses in them. Why they couldn't have fixed it so only the bosses didn't respawn is a very good question, hopefully it's a mistake.
actually the bosses never respawned in toad. it was only the monsters, so really the non respawning mobs is just to piss ppl off /shot

and ya what manabi said. xenadia wasnt touched at all except monster levels and a few map name changes

06-10-2013   #46 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k

To repeat what I said earlier: "Once there you can check the map (M key by default) and see what NPCs on it have quests for you. Check them till you find which one has the starting class change quest. It will be labeled as such, the rest will be labeled as Normal or Normal Quest." You'll see the red exclamation icon on every NPC that has a quest available for you on the map. If none of them have the sub-class starter quest, try the NPC in Aqua Garden. (It's part of Xenadia but a separate area as far as loading/map.)

Xenadia's pretty much the same, but it was always a pain to get around anyway.
Um... Sub-Class Quest? I'm looking for the 3rd Job Quests... am I really in the right place?

06-10-2013   #47 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

yes youre in the right place. just warp around looking for the quest that has class change next to the title. you can talk certain npcs and they will warp you

06-10-2013   #48 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Um... Sub-Class Quest? I'm looking for the 3rd Job Quests... am I really in the right place?
Yeah, sorry, I'm doing sub-class on my Engistar so that was on my mind. Xenadia is the right place for 3rd job. It'll say something like Job Change or 3rd Job Quest, it does differentiate it. You'll be able to easily tell if the NPC has the quest you want or not.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

06-10-2013   #49 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

I'll keep on searching after I come back from work later tonight.

Now I have Skill Points leftover after adding most of them to new Skills and getting back old ones so what was that Skill Book at Elias to get to renew my Skill Points and try other skills out? Also why must I continue to open up Skill paths with Ely? I hate wasting my money on such a thing.

And how on Earth did I jump from LV193 (with I think 33% on the EXP bar) to LV194 for completing an low-level quest? It was a mandatory quest and I clicked for complete and I leveled up... I was nowhere near to the next level. I'm confused.

And you can't use Coliseum Items outside of the Coliseum now? Lame... -_-

06-10-2013   #50 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

you have to reget the skills, but it does not cost any ely for 3 more days. it says it does but it doesnt. you only have to buy the book from npcs

exp tables were revamped so if you were from lvl 160-195 you pretty much got a free level

06-10-2013   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

It's just that 100k from misc shops for the reset and then all skills cost nothing to learn. It's only the ely skills that take ely when you level them up. For the next three days that is.

I don't know about that coli thing since I'm sure I've seen a few people with coli weapons in spooky. So I'd wait for a double check on that one.

06-10-2013   #52 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

oh didnt see that. idk why you assume that but you can still use them outside of colo. the only place where you "cant" use them is pvp and even there you can still use them it just wont have the extra stats

06-10-2013   #53 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
And you can't use Coliseum Items outside of the Coliseum now? Lame... -_-
You can still use the weapons and armor, but colo pots can only be used in the Coliseum and TAID dungeons now. Apparently this is the same as in Korea & Japan so it probably won't be changing.

06-11-2013   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
La Tale

Cinnamon will become famous soon enoughCinnamon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Shuuko
Class: Duelist lt_gunslinger
Level: 193
Guild: Aisuru

Have the Monster Illustration/Item Codex been affected with the new monster area shuffling? (aka City of Iron monsters give increased stats)

Also, how's everyone producing enough money to afford new equipment (seeing as the prices have not really dropped, although inflation has slowed down slightly) without being able to farm Sphinx?

06-11-2013   #55 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon
Have the Monster Illustration/Item Codex been affected with the new monster area shuffling? (aka City of Iron monsters give increased stats)
Codex changed some, I think fishing stuff was reset (or just all changed, I'm not sure which, I didn't have any of it). Monster card stats didn't seem to change, the bat & zombie priring in the underground canal still give stats more appropriate for a low level area, but it's a level 120+ area now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon
Also, how's everyone producing enough money to afford new equipment (seeing as the prices have not really dropped, although inflation has slowed down slightly) without being able to farm Sphinx?
There's several threads about this over on OGP's forums. Best way is probably to find an area you can grind on monsters that give decent ely and spend time doing that. Quests also can give a lot of ely, so you can go back and do all the lower level quests to earn quite a bit. (I earned over 90m on my engineer taking her from level 46 to level 141 and I haven't even done most of the quests from level 120+ yet.)

06-12-2013   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one

Finally got star seeker, but sadly I'm getting bored of it.

06-12-2013   #57 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Wait a minute... what does the icon for the 3rd Job looks like? My Dual Blader icon is gold with a M next to it... does that mean I'm already at my 3rd Job level? I think I did IIRC.

Sheesh, it's been a while. ^_^;

If it is, then I've been silly then I guess I can move to having my second character who is over LV130 I believe to her 3rd Job as my other dude is over LV80 and will be a little later.

06-12-2013   #58 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

yes that is the 3rd job icon

06-12-2013   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
League of LegendsElsword

The thirds icons are just the 2nds in a sort of gold look with a M on them.

06-12-2013   #60 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

*Facepalm*

Silly me... so for the Sub-Class, same place or different continent?

So I need to work on my other characters' level ASAP. So the Skill Book ends on the 13th or after the 13th?