Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-12-2012   #61 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i laugh at you jerry face! bwahahahahaah
not like your class even needs other skills tbh lol but i think each class only got 1 or 2 skills except sefirot (cause they have 3 trees) and soulless one (because they dont have a second path)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-12-2012   #62 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro

Going to let my Maestro rot in peace.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

12-12-2012   #63 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

not if ic an help it c: /logs on your account and ruins your non reputation

12-12-2012   #64 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

I felt like putting part of my skill translation here then over the official page for some reason =P
http://puu.sh/1AfOd
Seems like each class get one special skill that give some massive buff, new active/passive skills and new skill types called "Quick Active" which i'm not sure how that works.
EDIT: that first skill it suppose to be *Sustain Effect* and *Usage Effect*

Last edited by aznsakura; 12-12-2012 at 04:03 PM.

12-12-2012   #65 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
DOUBLE POST!!!

the 4th job skills are shown 8D
::: 흥미롭고 놀라운 이야기, '라테일(LaTale)' :::

niconico site for those that have one (its better than the above link cause not laggy xD)
꺀깇꺖꺂4轝↑겥궧*꺂榮밥퍔땿뵽 깑궠깑궠땿뵽:Q

hero
kind of like the second sword skill but overall id have to say spear is much sexier x]

blademaster
when i saw it i was like wow thats cool! (even though i think its really similar to saints 5th tier >.>) and then laughed when they only got one skill xD

saviour
i always think mace skills get weirder and weirder >.> but that whirlwind thing is nice. sword on the other hand has always looked cool, that angel is hot 8D

sefirot
first one was eh. second one was LOL xD SHOYRUKEN!! the last one is pretty cool as well

archmage
earth punch was kind of cool and omg that mole thing is soooooooooo freaky
fire hydrant for water is >.> but that second ice skill was sexy
wind and fire skills are both nice 8D although second wind is like the third wind skill lol and first fire is like the fourth tier fire skill

pop n star
was just wow.....i mean woooooooooooooooow no words xD

wind stalker
both dagger skills are so sexy qq even more reason to switch over to dagger after season 2 lol
xbow was ok not that flashy but still kind of cool
first bow was just plain lame >.> but second bow skill was pretty cool (reverse genocide arrow lol)

freischutz
first one was just that one xbow skill >.> and second one was the RW mine without having to activate it! so kinda lame tbh xD

swordian
OMG LOL gundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams all cool, especially that last one xD

soulless one
all of hers are pretty cool x] i like them lol

they also each got new icons! i like them all, except pop n star. i think that one is ugly >.>

story taken from hories blog /o/

A drift city that flitting around the sky ocean.
This is a ruin place that are assimilated with natural environment, with no human trace for many years.
Cover with flower and moss bring us the feeling of powerful sense.

What is the secret of powerful strength that brings up the ruin of drifted city many thousands year
What did happen to make this place ruined
and who made this happen occurs, more and more curious expand...

However, there are 10 heroes appear to discover the secret behind the ruined drift city!

Some powerful strength bring the heroes together, and an unexpect bad ending.
To reveal the secret behind the power that ruined the drift city many thousand years.
Heroes journy has just begun.
Maan no one asked your opinion.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

12-12-2012   #66 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsakura
I felt like putting part of my skill translation here then over the official page for some reason =P
Seems like each class get one special skill that give some massive buff, new active/passive skills and new skill types called "Quick Active" which i'm not sure how that works.
Now that looks better lols. For Curtain of Sound Wave, I think you meant to type "For a certain time, you do not receive physical damage from enemy."

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-12-2012   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold

^ Yep that what I meant, I just woke up today and still tired from yesterday work...

12-12-2012   #68 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsakura
yay thanks for the translation horie x] looking forward to the other ones /o/ is pop n stars new buff thing self only or party as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
Maan no one asked your opinion.
i will ban you and absolutely NO ONE will care. go suck a nut zuro!

heres a job change video. if this is the entire thing then wow. totally second job change status xD those matrix guys lol
추억은 방울 방울 :: 네이버 블로그

quick colo video for saviour

that whirlwind attack lol its funny how much of a joke the "hardest" grinding place in the game turns into

12-12-2012   #69 (permalink)
Special
Games

I can't stop staring at the raccoon bag LOLs.

12-12-2012   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

The skill description is kinda vague, so I'm not sure yet.
I've done blademaster since it was translated in japanese, however i'll post that on blog later.

12-12-2012   #71 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

music for pop n star o3o

also dont know if it was mentioned or not, but 4th jobs can double jump it seems lol

12-13-2012   #72 (permalink)
Special
Games

Quote:
music for pop n star o3o
Okay. Let's try to play music with it for real now.

12-13-2012   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

Pie's raiding my ogp forum posts. What a rude pieface.

12-13-2012   #74 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

pfffft if i truly wanted to raid all the OGP posts id have posted the other videos that are on there! tbh the classes dont seem that much different aside from the 1-2 new skills and double jump....

12-16-2012   #75 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
pfffft if i truly wanted to raid all the OGP posts id have posted the other videos that are on there! tbh the classes dont seem that much different aside from the 1-2 new skills and double jump....
I think they're running out of things to do with new skills and stuff, so that's not too surprising.

Too bad we won't get to see this cause either the world ends this year or OGP won't release it till 2079, take your pick. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

12-16-2012   #76 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

welp heres a few videos /o/

cellphone recording of a fire arcmage in colo
ㄴ뇨롱뇨롱 :: 네이버 블로그

expert colo pop n star
[라테일] 카즈노*버 *지을 :: 네이버 블로그

new feature for pop n star. they can play music (pretty cool actually, if not extremely useless)
SSONG SSONG :: 네이버 블로그

swordian at expert colo
꺀깇꺖꺂윋쎖궫꺖깈궍궋꺍 깑궠깑궠땿뵽:Q

soulless one at hardcore colo
You can watch Nicovideo without an account

freischutz at expert colo
KLT 봽씪씠돩痢* Der Freischutz - YouTube

sephirot at hardcore colo
KLT 꽭뵾濡쒗듃 Sefirot - YouTube

blade master at hero dungeon
워린이의블로그~ :: 네이버 블로그

blade master at vanaheim (only showing this cause NA doesnt have this yet)

blade master at expet and hardcore colo

here at vintor TAID
198뱶옒 긽씪넄뵆 - YouTube

welp if you watch these videos theyre all pretty much extremely OP players. imo whats the point of the game anymore when youre that OP? i dont see the point but thats just me lol

S2 saint and sephirot still look fun though, so ill enjoy that i suppose

12-16-2012   #77 (permalink)
Special
Games

Holy, Pop'n'Star is OP and so it everything else.

12-17-2012   #78 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

i repeat. whats the point anymore? apparently the BM had very high damage even before 4th jobs. and that heal skill =\

EDIT: ahhhhhh horie, the blog nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
but seriously, good luck with your job hunting! hope you can find one so you can graduate on time /o/

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 12-17-2012 at 12:49 AM.

12-17-2012   #79 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

Is it just me or does the drop rate look like shit to you guys too?

I haven't seen a blue drop in any of the vids so far.

Last edited by Riolu; 12-17-2012 at 05:53 AM.

12-17-2012   #80 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

i saw a few blues, but you have to remember that they clear the colo maps in like 50 seconds and so there are a shit ton of bags that they dont ever pick up (or show get picked up) so ya.......