Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-01-2012   #21 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

i only know whats been posted here. according to horie (aznsakura) kr will be getting it on dec 4, videos will most likely appear shortly after

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-01-2012   #22 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)

I see. I guess I'll come back on December 4th to know more about it.

Anyway isn't kinda lonely for you on these boards? I'm surprised you're still around even though you said you quit LaTale, unless you came out of retirement.

12-01-2012   #23 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

no i havent lol i do other stuff on this forums like abuse my mod powers

but i play other games so its w/e /o/

12-01-2012   #24 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough

I see. o.o

So... what are your thoughts on the main characters of LaTale?

12-01-2012   #25 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

the main characters being?.......iris?

12-01-2012   #26 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Yeah, Iris and her friends.

What do you think of them? Their personality, appearance, and their backstories?

12-01-2012   #27 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

i personally like the story that latale has. as for the characters themselves theyre ok i guess. its hard to make a truly original character (or original anything) so they all end up being kind of generic in some way for me

but ya the story is good, and although OGPs translations sucked balls i kinda liked it that way so it can let me interrupt the story how i wanted to (sorta lol)

as for appearance, iris has a g string and i dont get why everyone loves the way levi look /shot

12-01-2012   #28 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

That's the main thing that appealed to me about LaTale was the story which is why I did everything to make my character as strong as can be so I can clear through the dungeon to learn more about the story. I feel like making my own Action Side-Scrolling RPG game to re-tell the story because of it.

Well... yeah I noticed Iris' wearing those kinds of undergarments despite being an innocent or sweet character. But I do like her outfit which is the Derr attire they wear I think... in my opinion I believe the Derr are "fairy-like" people given the shuttle scene where Iris and her friends were talking to a male fairy character which was referred as a Derr being and that all Derr people have golden silver hair and purple eyes.

Levi original appearance before the Demon King fight, in my opinion looked cooler than his current appearance even if it's more "knight-like" in a way. Too girly-looking for me.

Kazno is a really cool dude and like his current look as well, though he feel regret after what he did to Iris and doesn't believe he has a right to see her again after what he did.

The Dark Moon Princess, seriously that's her real name and not a title (I want to call her Luna, but there's another NPC with that name, so I guess Kaguya would be a better fit), is a very selfish and troublesome girl who looks down on mostly everyone... though she is very grateful if someone saves her like Iris did once before and show to be stubborn with what she wants to do.

12-02-2012   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

i am still playing LaTale - but i am mostly waiting the S2 at OGP.

I'm just a little sad i wasn't able to get into a "good" Degos party (the only time i was inside was for an half run). I just hope the S2 changes will help me to not die as fast as "now".

And about the story, i have the "little" impression that the story of Freios will explains something in the past of both Worlds and its "epilogue" will "start" the story of Iris as we know. But it's my point of view.

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

12-03-2012   #30 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic09
i am still playing LaTale - but i am mostly waiting the S2 at OGP.

I'm just a little sad i wasn't able to get into a "good" Degos party (the only time i was inside was for an half run). I just hope the S2 changes will help me to not die as fast as "now".

And about the story, i have the "little" impression that the story of Freios will explains something in the past of both Worlds and its "epilogue" will "start" the story of Iris as we know. But it's my point of view.
The story of "Freios"? Two worlds? I'm aware of Iris' world "LaTale", own world, and Siam's world unless he's from the same world as us and what is this "Epilogue" you speak of? Can you elaborate more on it? I'm interested now!

12-03-2012   #31 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
The story of "Freios"? Two worlds? I'm aware of Iris' world "LaTale", own world, and Siam's world unless he's from the same world as us and what is this "Epilogue" you speak of? Can you elaborate more on it? I'm interested now!
first off, iris' world is not called latale. the continent is named Jiendia and the world itself has its own name (the name escapes me but it was on one of those quiz thingers)

freios is the name of the new continent. also called the sky kingdom. i think he is saying that the story of freios will lead to the beginning of iris' story, aka at the end of the freios story line iris will have disappeared and you begin the journey to find her

12-04-2012   #32 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
first off, iris' world is not called latale. the continent is named Jiendia and the world itself has its own name (the name escapes me but it was on one of those quiz thingers)

freios is the name of the new continent. also called the sky kingdom. i think he is saying that the story of freios will lead to the beginning of iris' story, aka at the end of the freios story line iris will have disappeared and you begin the journey to find her
Huh? I could've swore that's what the name of Iris' world is, heck I believe even the NPC in Belos even said their world is called "LaTale".

I see... so basically how Iris disappeared is explained at the end of the Freios Storyline and thus begins your search for Iris once again?

12-04-2012   #33 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Huh? I could've swore that's what the name of Iris' world is, heck I believe even the NPC in Belos even said their world is called "LaTale".

>trusting everything you read thats translated by OGP
if you do that then anatasha and berkhart are both men. tonios name is tania and tony-o. and a whole bunch of other just wrong things. but if you do want to believe it, then they did call it by its proper name in one of the big updates on the main site
Quote:
I see... so basically how Iris disappeared is explained at the end of the Freios Storyline and thus begins your search for Iris once again?
its just what he thinks (or rather my interpretation of what he said lol) but idk i myself havent read much of the story from there since i quit :V

12-04-2012   #34 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Where was it stated that in the game that OGP's translation regarded Anatasha and Berkhart when Anatasha is clearly is a female.

Where can I get the info regarding LaTale, its world, and the inhabitants so I've got all of the correct information.

12-04-2012   #35 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

when youre doing the scenario quest for chonpalm she refers to anatasha as "he" or "him" and when youre talking to mikoyan (i think thats his name?) he also refers to berkhart as "he"

as for where you can get accurate information, i have no idea lol youd prolly just have to go and google search for ppls blogs (ones like aznsakura's or mistletainn)

12-04-2012   #36 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

^Alright, will do! Thank you!

12-04-2012   #37 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

here are the full body images of all the 4th jobs /o/

Spoiler!

hero is like some kind of school boy xD but i still like him the best
what the crap at the black things under blade master e.e
i still like saviour but her ankles are like non existent
sephirot looks cooler, but his pants reminds me of magi lol
same thing about archmages ankles and just legs in general e.e
im really liking pop n star
wind stalker still looks kinda cool but looks more like a girl xD
and dont really care about the other 3 /shot

each class apparently gets a title when they advance. the titles are nice, woooo sephirot gets TDD!! pop n star gets move speed /laughs at them

heres a link to hories blog so i dont just keep hotlinking her stuff xD it has the rest of the titles and some loosely translated skill names (dat teleport)
その先に 遥かな想いを ...

12-06-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

/waves @ Pie while I'm here

12-06-2012   #39 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer

Hero and Swordian so badass. Pop'n'star might as well just downgrade back to Minstrel. .__.

Wow pie, how do you not know what that black thing under Blade Master is. It's like those fur parts of a jacket or whatever that flow down.

FU. THE HELL IS WITH THE SPEED BOOST. Why does this game always make us the running class.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

12-06-2012   #40 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

because its big and ugly ok D:< and youre just mad cause pop n star is a girl and minstrel was a guy (how does that even work lol)! i think pop n star looks much better than minstrel =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanieRyuch
/waves @ Pie while I'm here
hi meanie! =D