Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-06-2012   #1 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)
Default What is Iris Livier's hair color?

Now sure where to ask this, but since this is general at the main heroine of this MMO's story I just wanted to know one thing that's been bugging me for a long time now.

What is Iris Livier's hair color? It's not white or silverish, but it's also not blonde either which I'm not sure what color it is as it looks like a blend of blonde and sliver. Does anyone know what color is her hair? I really like to know and get this off my chest! Plus I like to know which color to search up when I plan to make fanart of her, especially finish that old Iris VS Demon King picture I made long ago.

Sorry for asking such a random question here of all places.

PS: How do you pronounce Iris' last/family name "Livier"? I pronounce it as "La-Veer" but I' not sure that's how it's said. What about you guys?

Last edited by VirusChris; 01-06-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-06-2012   #2 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

Her hair looks like a steelish cream color.

I'd pronounce her last name Lee-vee-ere

01-06-2012   #3 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough

Steelish cream sounds about right, but I like to know exactly what the color is called. "Creamy Yellow", "Light Yellow"... something like that. I'll look it up.

Lee-vee-ere sounds about it, sounds better than my La-veer pronunciation.

EDIT: Silver Blonde is basically a hair color and it seems to be the right hair color that Iris' has.

Here's some pictures of Silver Blonde colors:

They look like Iris' hair color, right? Or as close to her hair color as possible.

Last edited by VirusChris; 01-06-2012 at 06:16 AM.

01-09-2012   #4 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

You're close, but no cigar. In most pictures her hair has a slight tinge of purple, sometimes pink, sometimes orange, sometimes pure white. I would guess her hair is just a silverish color (like the ones you posted) and her hair "changes" with the scenery around her to help make her hair look less 2D. But like I mentioned, most of the time, there's a tinge of purple in there. I would say her hair is made up of some variation of Lavender Blush, Thistle Purple, Lavender Mist, and White.

Remember it's an "anime" type of character, so the chances of finding her exact hair color is going to be iffy/hard to pinpoint.

01-09-2012   #5 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

True, but official artwork and in-game character art shows Iris with silver-ish blonde hair color. The artwork shown in the loading screen is mostly fanart-like in sense, some of the loading screens has Iris with the same silver-ish blonde hair color like her and one of player character fighting side by side against monsters with other players in the background. And the little skit with her alone walking with monsters following behind in a chibi-like sense.

There's a good portion where I've seen her with purple, pink, and I recall seeing one with orange tint in her hair but mostly it's the silver-ish white color. Also isn't there an in-game Fashion Set costume that makes up Iris Livier's appearance that female characters can wear which has her hair silver-ish white? Heck I could've swore in the prologue chapter of the MMO that Iris has the same silver-ish white hair.

She's an "anime" character, true, but most anime characters when finalized have an official color scheme to help the readers/players/fans to recognize their character. Hopefully I'll find out soon.

01-09-2012   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

seems more whiteish pink to me

from memory i always thought that her hair was more whiteish/silver with a bit of purple in it, but i dont really look at a lot of iris art (fan or official)

01-11-2012   #7 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

I agree it does look white-ish pink for the sprite image (how come we never got the Iris Livier costume in the US version?) but it still seems to have that silver-ish blonde tint to it as well IMO.

Also don't you use the Iris Stones to save locations? That's one way to see Iris artwork.

This is a bigger mystery than finding Iris in the story! Well I guess I'll go with Silver Blonde as her hair color, as that's most of her hair color.

PS: Given what we know about Iris Livier, what would you say would be her personality? Given that's she's gullible a bit, for a comic strip from the official creators/artists IIRC she has been con before and she's a tad easy to surprise like with Kazno scaring Iris and Muwen with a bug on a stick for fun, and a bit naive she's shown she's courageous and thinks of others. She also seems to be a very caring person but at the same time it feels like she regrets some of her actions which causes others pain.

What do you think?

01-11-2012   #8 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

she is tsun and a whole lot of dere

01-11-2012   #9 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

How is Iris a tsundere? If anyone is a tsundere I would say it's Dark Moon Princess, she seems close enough.

At most I think is that slightly innocent girl who just happens to have a pile of responsibility stack on her against her will. I think she's very easily embarrassed too, she's also seems helpful (especially to the player even if she
Spoiler!
) who pouts a lot when things don't exactly go her way (in a non-serious situation) but doesn't push for it.

She also seems to be a even adventurous person and likes to the learn about the world around her. Maybe she's a little absent-minded as well and I think she's a bit into romance given... I can't remember the guy's name in the Sphinx dungeon where he is obviously infatuate with that Priestess girl from Atlantis, but this is me just judging by her little quirks from the Iris Stones, the comic strips I've seen, the story dialogue from her friends, and what other NPCs in the towns know about her.

Anyway back on topic, no one can find the proper name of Iris' hair color except "Silver Blonde"? I wonder what color code number it is for her hair color? Does anyone like Iris' hair color? Did you think it's a very vivid and beautiful hair? I for one do, I think she has beautiful and eye-catching hair that makes her stunning (as an "anime" character).

Last edited by VirusChris; 01-11-2012 at 01:21 PM.

01-11-2012   #10 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Iris's hair color looks white with a pink tint to me.

To answer the second question... I pronounce her last name as "Lee-vee-ay".

01-12-2012   #11 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

"Lee-vee-ay"... sounds right to me. Another question about pronouncing another word, how do you pronounce "Derr"?

I sometimes pronounce it as "Deer" or "Der" well since it looks easy to understand to pronounce it but at the time I'm unsure of myself. What about you guys?

Might as well find an official artwork of Iris Livier and use Paint SAI to copy the color of her hair and see where the color palette falls under. How many fanarts are there of Iris and her friends?

01-12-2012   #12 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

smh just color the hair white and call it a day

livier: live-e-yer
derr: durr

01-13-2012   #13 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

^White with a golden/blonde tint to it as least. It's not pure white. :P

01-13-2012   #14 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future

She's bald. End of story.

01-13-2012   #15 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Oh, hell no she isn't! >

01-13-2012   #16 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Fine, her hair migrated onto her crotch.

Satisfied?

01-13-2012   #17 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

You're just jealous because she has a beautiful and natural hair color.

Should we move on to the Dark Moon Princess next? Come to think of it, is that really her name or just a title? Kinda weird calling her "Dark Moon Princess" all the time.

01-14-2012   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

She prefers "dmp" for short /shot

02-29-2012   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Awards Facebook Fan

vs824 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SoulStasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
Her hair looks like a steelish cream color.

I'd pronounce her last name Lee-vee-ere
i think so too... ^^

03-16-2012   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

LevelUp is on a distinguished road
IGN: NoobXD
Class: Duelist lt_gunslinger
Level: 14x
Guild: Sunrises

Haha it has lots of different shades throughout the game In the intro it seems to be a clear whitish colour, but on the Iris stones its darker, so who knows xD

Last edited by LevelUp; 03-16-2012 at 02:35 PM.