ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Fandom > LaTale Fanfiction & Fanart

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-20-2010   #1 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven
Default Latale: A Lovecraft Story of Intrigue, Violence, and Animal Cruelty

This is an unfunny dramatization of an already unfunny dramatization.

The following story story takes place in a terrible world called Latale which happens to be very terrible. It is a world ran by two terrible overlords named Ogee Pee and Acktos, in which both of them make the world even more terrible because they are very terrible when it comes to doing things right or fixing terrible flaws. In order to do anything worthwhile in this terrible world, one must do terribly tedious things and spend terribly huge gobs of cash to make things less terrible.

This story also includes an aspiring bard named kmelfina, who struggles to make the game his life less terrible. But alas, since the world is so terrible - and the overlords who rule it are terrible - things can only become more terrible. One day, a super-rainbow-magic-musical-pretty-princess crosses paths with kmelfina (her name is Aniflemk or Ani for short). Ani says she can make things less terrible by correcting all the flaws within the terrible world and setting the terrible overlords straight... However, she needed his help. Of course, kmelfina immediately agreed to help Ani. Mostly because it would be easy to fix everything since most of the solutions were so simple.

But then!!! Ogee Pee and Acktos gets wind of Ani's plan to make the world much better and give Ogee Pee lessons on how to be a good overlord. That just didn't fly right with them.

"Whaaaaaaa-?! I don't want to do things right!!! That would d require effort and would get me less cash!" Ogee Pee screeched in anger.

"Why should we try to fix the world, even though I made terrible mistakes and refuse to fix them! That would also require effort." Acktos joined in, pounding his fists against a "good idea" - crushing it into pieces. "You better deal with the super-rainbow-magic-musical-pretty princess, Ogee Pee. You can simply do nothing and it'd work! I mean, you've been doing nothing all these years and it's been doing wonders."

"Oh Acktos, you always know the right thing to say. But then again, you are the creator of this world. This world that has absolutely no flaws whatsoever. Even though everyone else says they can clearly see there are many flaws!"

"Huh? People thinking my world has flaws? I can't comprehend that!" Acktos cried, rubbing his temples. He was clearly confused to the point of frustration.

"Me either." Ogee Pee admitted, feeling sorry for bringing up such a silly thing.

By doing nothing (as usual) Ogee Pee managed to crush the super-rainbow-magic-musical-pretty-princess' into super-rainbow-magic-musical-pretty dust. After kmfelfina saw such a horrifying thing he too, was crushed.

All he could manage to do was drop to knees and scream to the heavens - "THINGS COULD OF GOTTEN BETTER IF OGEE PEE AND ACKTOS WOULD'VE JUST LISTENED AND DID THINGS RIGHT! BUT NOW THIS TERRIBLE WORLD WILL ALWAYS BE TERRIBLE!!! CURSE YOU OGEE PEE AND ACKTOS!!!!!! CUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He was then filled with rage, and wanted punt the first thing he saw...

Eh, is that fuzzles? Before the author could yell "NO KMELFINA, NO!" - kmelfina had already sent fuzzles flying towards a terrible place. Which is a pretty stupid way to describe a certain area, considering everywhere is terrible in this world. And you know what else doesn't make sense? It'd be pretty weird for an author to yell at his or her book. That'd just be cra- The end!

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-20-2010   #2 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

Hai my organs fell out during flight I would like for them to be found okai thanks.

05-20-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Lol I <3 you Phenyl ;D

Well the story does have some truth in it, LT has infected my mind to the point I day dream about ideas during school on what could be a good feature for all to enjoy. Yeah I'd totally do that than watch the 1984 movie in British Literature class XD

And LOL poor fuzzles T_T Since ferrets really do have rabies, I really would send it flying if it got near me.

EDIT: @Fuzzles: I gave your organs to the less fortunate if that's ok w/ you, it makes the world a better place!

05-20-2010   #4 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Lol I <3 you Phenyl ;D

Well the story does have some truth in it, LT has infected my mind to the point I day dream about ideas during school on what could be a good feature for all to enjoy. Yeah I'd totally do that than watch the 1984 movie in British Literature class XD

And LOL poor fuzzles T_T Since ferrets really do have rabies, I really would send it flying if it got near me.

EDIT: @Fuzzles: I gave your organs to the less fortunate if that's ok w/ you, it makes the world a better place!

Ogee Pee and Acktos:
ಠ_ಠ no sequel please!

05-20-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

*sad face*

Well, the sequel will just end the same anyways D=

I wonder how any of this could be worse than it already is XD

05-20-2010   #6 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

A ferret has been kicked!! Kicked!!! I now think this story is very great and damn that OGEE PEE !

05-20-2010   #7 (permalink)
♥☆100%!!☆♥

FerretFanatic has a spectacular aura aboutFerretFanatic has a spectacular aura about
IGN: I has rabies go away
Class: Full Support Bard :B lulsAsuraGuitar+3 lt_bard
Level: 15x! YA'LL SAID I COULDN'T DO IT AND I BELIEVED ALL OF YOU
Guild: SilentStrike :U We're afk.

gtfo xdr D: <
And kem-kem I needed tthhhooosseeee
In Part 2 I better find my organs >: (