ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Fandom > LaTale Fanfiction & Fanart

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

EyepatchedPink is on a distinguished road
Class: Bard/Gunslinger lt_bard
Default Eyepatched's Latale FF - Chapter one

This story is used for entertainment purposes and is copyrighted to EyepatchedPink . Usage in other forums/sites are DISALLOWED unless with permission . Any links between the story and real life is just coincidential .

Chapter One - The past of Velos

This unfateful incident happened 9 years ago , back when I was just a 7-year-old kid . Though it was years back , I could still remember it clearly in my mind ...

A blood-feud war started here, in Velos. It was all due to a misunderstanding between Velos and Elias . Just because of this tiny little misunderstanding, a war begun . It was terrifying and total horror . Velos was a little town, and it was hard to find places to hide . Everyone was screaming and yelling, and some even died at the very start of the war. What bad luck my family had... My father got shot while trying to defend my mother and I . I wanted to stop for a second and take a good glimpse at my dad before he leaves this world, but mother carried me in her arms and escaped from Velos . As my mother ran, I cried, I do not want my dad to leave this world. Without him, our family is just ... incomplete . Its like hes the last piece of the puzzle .

My mother and I ended up in Midgard, where it was peaceful and calm . My mother sighed, and was glad that we escaped from Velos safe and sound . There's one thing which wasn't okay to my mother and I , which was my father's death . He sacrificed himself just to defend us from getting shot. That scene where father got shot ... Thinking about it makes me scared , and depressed .

But whatever has happened, happened . Thinking about it wouldn't change fate or destiny , right? It was time for my mother and I to start a whole new life in Midgard . ... Father ... I miss you so ...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Ohhhh, I LOVE this! Please keep going!

12-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

EyepatchedPink is on a distinguished road
Class: Bard/Gunslinger lt_bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Ohhhh, I LOVE this! Please keep going!
Thnk you for your compliments! I'll continue with Chapter 2 . I'll paste a link @ the end of Chapter 1 when I'm done with Chap 2 .

12-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyepatchedPink
Thnk you for your compliments! I'll continue with Chapter 2 . I'll paste a link @ the end of Chapter 1 when I'm done with Chap 2 .
Yay! I can't wait!!