ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Fanfiction & Fanart (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-fanfiction-fanart/)
-   -   Walkthrough: Facepalm Scenario Quest Guide (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-fanfiction-fanart/51287-walkthrough-facepalm-scenario-quest-guide.html)

ArturiaPendragon 07-04-2009 03:35 AM

Walkthrough: Facepalm Scenario Quest Guide

No flaming please. XD; This is one of the few times I actually did an FAQ.

Facepalm Scenario Quest Walkthrough

Introduction:

Mai naem r ArturiaPendragon. I laik carrotz. I also laik salt.

Anyways, welcome to my guide which revolves around the hidden scenario known as Facepalm Scenario Quest, which is only appeared in English Latale. It appeared around the time when Chonpalm Scenario came out. This is probably the hardest scenario quest which has ever been made from what I seen, and this scenario is completely optional. However, this scenario is worth it as it nets you 10,000,000 EXP, as well as 10m Ely as well as 1 Valkyrie Coupon, Nii, as well as the special Kazno Boulder. Now. I need to remind you that you have to follow what was written or else you will screw up. Don’t believe in me, and you will be the loser. If you want to complete this Scenario quest, don’t question me again. If you can’t do that, I will consider you as an obstacle that needs to be removed. There has been rumors that once there is a new location at the Elias Airport, this quest may be taken down. =l

Requirements to take Scenario:
Your Level MUST be 66, and have exactly 66.66% EXP, as well as completed all the scenario quests until Ocean King. And if you already sold your scenario quest Items, I’m afraid that you will never wonder about the wonders of this scenario quest. If you cannot take the Pandora quest or the Ocean King quest during that level, then clearly you did not do something that you were supposed to do before.

To get the Pandora quest from the king, you must amaze the king by defeating Invoke scenario in less than 10 minutes without the help of other party members, as well as your level below 30. To get the Ocean King Scenario in a low level, you must get the Salt ability from Toad Island (See other guides for that), and spray it on Sunsung from Ves after you are done with Pandora. After you sprayed at him enough, he will start yelling at you and give you the Scenario quest, sending you to your death. Feel free to party with high level people with this.

The quest will end like normal, and make sure you match the requirements above.

Walkthrough:
Basically I will explain the whole script as well as what to do during the quest. Don't read the script if you don't want to my spoiled, thanks. <3

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

From here, there are two options which are very, VERY important. There are two which are...

-- Option –-
> Try to communicate back.

Find someone who can talk to it.
-- --

ABSOLUTELY CHOOSE THE FIRST. If you have chosen the second, it will only lead you to the original Chonpalm quest! There will be another one like this that you have to select later, but it won't be that soon. Anyways, choose that.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Now, go outside of the street, and meet with Anastasha, who is just around outside of Atlantis. You should automatically start a conversation when you are near her.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Once that is done, make sure you go back to the inn to where Mr. Treo is. Another conversation will happen there.

>> SCRIPT <<

~*Back at the Inn*~
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Make your way towards the end of the Kimaira Lab. Do remember that you need a party with you. It's still alright to bring party members with you, so go ahead and bring them to Chonpalm with you. A conversation will start when you reach there. Oh, and it's alright to gain some EXP now, as long as you DO NOT LEVEL.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

And then you fight Chonpalm. Your party killing her is alright, so don't worry about it. Make sure you try to stay alive though. With your level, she can take you out with just one hit, or maybe a few hits. A shield is reccomended.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Once you got the Elixir, which is at your Event Items, bring it to the inn, and back to Treo's room. Once again, there will be another conversation.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Self explainory in the Script, go and visit Kazno. He should be at the Yong Gyoung Inn, at one of the rooms. Go ahead and approach him, and another conversation yet again will come out.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Now, just like before, there are two options which are extremely important! You are provided with two options. If you chosen the second option, all your efforts for getting this quest will be gone! So make sure you choose the first option!

-- Option --
> Yes, I want to learn the truth.

No, I rather not…
-- --

Choose that and there will be a small story...

>> START<<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Now you got an item, known as the Kazno Boulder. Once you use it, you will gain 50 levels. However, it's untradable by any means. Since you got the scenario now, you are free to level up if you wish, and that is reccomended, since the dungeon you are going to go to next will not be easy. I reccomend to level up at least level 90 and above... Unless you want to use the Kazno Boulder.

Once you are done leveling, note that Kazno compass can be used as a Consume Item now. Use it, and a small compass will come out at the top right of the screen. Follow the red arrow on the compass and you will end up in Liliput.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Since Nai is unavailable, there's only one other person who can take you on the Air. Go to Elias Airport and talk to the Air Stewerdess who brings you to the wedding hall.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

You heard her. You need money to fly on the airplane to Liliput. ~_~ Go and gather 1,000,000 Ely for her. Don't worry, you'll get back that money quick. Once you are finished with your preperations, go and talk to her.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

You'll be in the airplane for around 15 seconds, and after that, you'll end up in front of a castle. The moment you step out, you will come to ANOTHER conversation.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Outside of the castle gates, there are two Talismans on a small pillar, except for the pillar at the middle. Note that you can actually use your scenario quest Items here. Double Click the Talisman of the Sun God in front of the middle pillar and you can procceed.

Inside the castle has only a few rooms, but it's very hard. There are no Iris stones here, and the monsters are really hard. There is Spirit Shaowee, Spirit Kanzo, Spirit Zoe, and Spirit Dark Moon Princess. Spirit Kanzo is the weakest as he can only throw Kanzo Pebbles at you with only 1 damage, Spirit Shaowee is the hardest as she can cover more range, and can deal 500 damage with her most powerful attack, if you are not careful. Beating them will net you at least 4000 Ely each, and decent EXP as well.

At the end of the first room, there are two statues, one Angel, and one Demon. Go to the middle of the statues and use the Mino gemstone. There are the same monsters at the second room, so not much to worry about, other than alot of places to jump grab. At the end of the level, there is a big large blue door in front of you. Use the Ocean King Key and walk to the last level.

There are no monsters at the last level, other than a stone tablet. "Talk" to the stone tablet and a conversation will happen.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Unfortunately, you couldn't win against Iris. The battle will probably end in less than 5 second. Iris will point her finger towards you and you will get 9999 damage which is unavoidable.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

After knowing the truth about Iris, go back to see Chonpalm at the dungeon.

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

Chonpalm challenges you again. I hope you're ready for her. After you win her, your quest is done! Congratulations for beating Facepalm scenario!

>> SCRIPT <<
Spoiler!

>> END <<

FAQ:
Q: Are you sure this is real? I seen no one talk about it!
A: Like I mentioned, this quest is very hard to get, and only a handful of people know it. Consider yourself great if you actually manage to get this.

Q: How do you time yourself during the Invoke quest!?
A: Use a stopwatch and start the clock from the moment you got the quest, and stop it when you submit the quest. If it is less than 10 minutes, retire the quest and try again. Remember your level must be below 30.

Q: What level do you suggest using the Kazno Boulder?
A: At least level 150. There are only one of these things, so make sure you use them right.

Q: Help! My friend actually survived the fight against Iris!
A: He or she obviously hacked the game. I'm sorry, but he will probably be stuck in that castle forever.

Q: I accidently sold away my Vironta when I am in the Lunar Castle! Kazno ran away!
A: Follow him! If you stay in one spot for too long, Iris will kick you back to Chonpalm! You may have not completed the Facepalm scenario, but at least you can obtain Kazno and Iris as a playable character!

Q: Would Resurrection pots work on the Iris battle? I want to beat Iris T.T (By Sandrie)
A: Iris is impossible to beat, unless you haxed the game. No, res pots won't work in battle.

Kogoro 07-04-2009 04:40 AM

Halp! I can't kill spirit kazno.

Rie 07-04-2009 04:42 AM

*machine language*

ArturiaPendragon 07-04-2009 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kogoro (Post 886510)
Halp! I can't kill spirit kazno.

I understand, he has alot of HP. @_@; But remember, the fights are optional so go ahead and run if you want. 8D;

Kogoro 07-04-2009 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon (Post 886516)
I understand, he has alot of HP. @_@; But remember, the fights are optional so go ahead and run if you want. 8D;

But i want teh 4k ely. D:

Rie 07-04-2009 05:48 AM

I knew it.. Iris really r a tarp :shock:

ArturiaPendragon 07-04-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kogoro (Post 886520)
But i want teh 4k ely. D:

Then you has to be patient and take him slowly. T_T;;;

Or... if you got other friends doing this quest, they can help. 8Db

Sandrie 07-04-2009 09:29 AM

Any possible SS's you can share D:?

ArturiaPendragon 07-04-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandrie (Post 886670)
Any possible SS's you can share D:?

Unfortunately due to me busy writing this guide, since I can only do this one round, and my Print screen button fails, sorry. :x

FlierFox 07-05-2009 12:42 AM

oh god why did i laugh at this

Sanichi 07-05-2009 01:23 AM

For a second there. . .

Emoshi 07-05-2009 08:41 AM

Must...try...and...get +3+! On an alt... >.>

Sandrie 07-05-2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon (Post 887304)
Unfortunately due to me busy writing this guide, since I can only do this one round, and my Print screen button fails, sorry. :x

odarn.

Oh btw, Would Resurrection pots work on the Iris battle? I want to beat Iris T.T

Cornlito 07-05-2009 10:14 AM

/slaps Terra
No Corn.

Kukiko 07-05-2009 12:33 PM

Lmao XD

I thought the scenario gives you 666,666,666 XP though Q_Q ./shot

Quote:

Player: What if her Warp Capsule is broken or she has no Town capsules?

Kazno: Are you crazy?! What kind of person doesn’t bring a Warp Capsule or a Town Capsule, or even an Iris stone Fragment before they go to an extremely long dungeon!?

Random person: *Achoo!*
...............='D

Rie 07-05-2009 01:28 PM

*more machine language*

8'D

@_@ someone gave me -rep on this thread for calling iris a tarp :shock: why so srs? oh well XD

ArturiaPendragon 07-06-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

For a second there. . .
... You thought this was fake? 8D *bricked*

Quote:

Oh btw, Would Resurrection pots work on the Iris battle? I want to beat Iris T.T
Iris is impossible to beat, unless you haxed the game. No, res pots won't work in battle.

*ADDS THAT TO FAQ*

Quote:

/slaps Terra
No Corn.
BUTBUTBUTBUT... IT'S NOT MY FAULT D< *SLAPS BACK*

Quote:

...............='D
... >_____<;;;

Quote:

@_@ someone gave me -rep on this thread for unknown reasons ( blank ) oh well XD
...... For typing in machine language? ._.

Shugi 07-07-2009 08:00 PM

K So Today. I finally managed to finish this quest. I have 1 problem. My character is deleted. What should I do?

ArturiaPendragon 07-07-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shugi (Post 890205)
K So Today. I finally managed to finish this quest. I have 1 problem. My character is deleted. What should I do?

Your character deleted must probably mean that you have said something about this quest... Guess Iris wasn't kidding not to tell anyone. D:

You can either call the help desk to request that your char come back, or you can ask a friend to start praying to the Iris stone, hoping you will come back. DDDD:

Sephyrr 07-07-2009 09:17 PM

Oh noes...There goes 15 minutes of my life. The story was worth it, at least. =D

I'm still in the last part. I decided to just kill the shadows and spirits for the ely gain. ^.^