Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Who wants to be in a "fangame"?

Hi guys. If you don't know what this about, here's a quick synopsis.

1.I have no life so I need something to do, so I'm making a danmaku (STG, SHUMP, vertical shooting game, touhou, whatever) game stage based on kim/latale.
2. I made a prebeta of it (shameless advertisement here), if you care to flametest it.
3. I'm pushing my (and the program im using's) coding limits by saying I want to make gimmicky bosses, one for each type of player character I have (I have 6 spots, maybe 8-10 if I can get a hold of a SakuyaA/B, or make my own I guess).
It's kinda like most stage 4 bosses in touhou. Patchy has different spellcards based on your player, Satori, IN stage 4 with marisa/reimu, blah blah.

Anyway off to the real reason for this threda. This is for voulunteeringnominating some victimslatalers to get beat up by touhou people to be midbosses. You can nominate yourself or other people(with permission please), as long as you can think of a funny/good reason they are a midboss. If you need an example (they are images):
Spoiler!

This is the current "plot". Reimu/Marisa/Sanae are in some strange place, and run into someone named Conflagrate. But before that, they run into someone else. Which of course they greet "warmly" (also known as randomly attacking). Hilarity, and random blurting of memes/jokes/whatnot ensues.

Stuffs you get if you get picked:
1.cameo in my lolgame
2.You get your shiny name in my credits
3. warm fuzzy feeling for halping someone in need
4.??????
5.Profit!

Now for the problem part. I can't draw. So that means even if I pick you I might not be able to get someone else to draw/sprite for me. Which means I can't guarantee you in it (unless you want a horrible MS paint rendition of you or something). Yeah, this is also assuming that danmakufu doesn't blow up on me or I give up because of danmakufu. I'm already mad because I can't change the game frame. So yeah.

So I will say, yes giving me art/sprites will make me much more likely to add you. That being said, nominate away!

Player Characters I have are Reimu/Marisa defaults from Perfect Cherry Blossom, and ports of UFO Sanae if that means anything. (Someone like a blader would have to be paired with ReimuB, otherwise all the spellcards will time out :u)

Okay I hope that wasn't extremely confuzzling.

tl;dr: Put name and silly dialogue here if you want to be in an loltouhou latale parody game thing. Gimme art and sprites and I give you +points.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2010   #2 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

This would be perfect the the GB. LOL

Consisting of:
Nick
Pie
Hira
Jerry
Zuro
Wen

Basically getting Kim to join the legion of the GB??? I'm sure they'll post here later or something with more ideas after they see this post.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

07-03-2010   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro

Consisting of:
Nick
Pie
Hira
Jerry
Zuro
Wen

Basically getting Kim to join the legion of the GB??? I'm sure they'll post here later or something with more ideas after they see this post.
i vote this, you have to do the good idea that the idiot produces once every few years /o/

07-03-2010   #4 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

I am for this idea. But as the final last boss, make me impossible to beat so they won't have a chance to get me to join the GB kthx. I am gamebreaking.

07-03-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro

Consisting of:
Pie
Pie
Pie
Nick
Hira
Jerry
Zuro
Wen
There, fixed it up a bit.

07-03-2010   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

dont project your fantasies of having multiple mes on to a game nick >: its not healthy

and kim obviously we would be the bosses not you ;D

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 07-03-2010 at 06:30 PM.

07-03-2010   #7 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

Lol GB bosses go.

07-03-2010   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

gordonschumway will become famous soon enough
Class: :( lt_templar

This thread needs more Vocaloid on piano

07-03-2010   #9 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Uh yeah that's cool stuff bro

Oh what do you guys mean by GB? -lost- ._.

And while I'm at, anyone good a japanese? I need to make some kool name for this lol (probably has to start with
東方), so eastern land of the scarlet....bacon?

edit: although man this is gonna suck, I'll need art for everyone, and at least a sprite for everyone...if I want it animated...that's...3-12 per Q_Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon
I am for this idea. But as the final last boss, make me impossible to beat so they won't have a chance to get me to join the GB kthx. I am gamebreaking.
I'm making a normal and lunatic mode. Might as well throw an impossible one.

Last edited by Sandrie; 07-03-2010 at 09:34 PM.

07-03-2010   #10 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon
Gay Brigade
The gayest guys on my b/l. Made me rage at their convos.
<These are the ranks I put them in, but the president voted himself in>
President: Nick- I have a life so yeah. I have so much proof you couldn't handle the truth. Also, you're fat. /afk
Vice President: Pie- 1-10umad? When I first started playing this game, you were the first person I noticed on this forum and I wanted to add you really bad for some reason. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.
Add me to fb kthx. I give u lots of hira-faces or w/e faces you want.
Secretary: Hira- The only cool guy in this group. Too bad he's gay. Thanks for the anime recommendations man.
Treasurer: Zuro- You suck, gay, retarded, and gay. I was gonna make you president but nick insisted. No, I jk. Cool dude, random msns are random.
Treasuerer's *****: Wen- Yeah, you can guess what the censored is. It was my idea to add her, look where you guys are now. I ruined her life. Have a good one wen.
Trash Bin Boy: Jerry- I had to do it. Can't believe we're almost twins.
That should explain it.

And great work takes up great time. ;D

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

07-03-2010   #11 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

koolness nao draw me sprites and your all in /shot

I'll seriously consider it. It's just I promised a spot or two to other peoples. brb getting SakuyaA/B

07-03-2010   #12 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

^Teach me how.

07-03-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

I demand to be the angry Templezbian that rages on how Kim abandoned her.

Seph/Elisevetyl; "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME D8<!!!!!!"

Kim; "I do! BUT I LOVE PRIMES MOAR!!!"

Elisevetyl; "YOUR HANDS ARE PRUNED FROM FAPPING WITH PRIME-JUICE TOO MUCH, I DEMAND YOUR LOVE."

Kim; "I LOVE YOU BUT I-I....I LOVE PRIMES MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

-que Lady Gaga Music-

'WhoooooOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooa h, want your primes in my pants. Rah-rah-rah-a-ah, Your Primes Roma-ma, Kim's Primes Oh-la-la, want them in my pants."

Kim; "NEVER."

Elisevetyl; "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER THE RANKINGS!"

Kim; "YOU ONLY WANT TO TAKE OVER MY PRIME-STASH. YOU FIEND."

Elisevetyl; "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *Epic Lazzzzzzzorz*

-Epic battle Commences; Kim fires Prime Bullets, Elise fires heart bullets.-
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

07-04-2010   #14 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

I'll volunteer drawing cut scene image of me and len (zuro) if you ever make it cause I can't be assed to draw more.

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

07-04-2010   #15 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
I demand to be the angry Templezbian that rages on how Kim abandoned her.

Seph/Elisevetyl; "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME D8<!!!!!!"

Kim; "I do! BUT I LOVE PRIMES MOAR!!!"

Elisevetyl; "YOUR HANDS ARE PRUNED FROM FAPPING WITH PRIME-JUICE TOO MUCH, I DEMAND YOUR LOVE."

Kim; "I LOVE YOU BUT I-I....I LOVE PRIMES MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

-que Lady Gaga Music-

'WhoooooOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooa h, want your primes in my pants. Rah-rah-rah-a-ah, Your Primes Roma-ma, Kim's Primes Oh-la-la, want them in my pants."

Kim; "NEVER."

Elisevetyl; "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER THE RANKINGS!"

Kim; "YOU ONLY WANT TO TAKE OVER MY PRIME-STASH. YOU FIEND."

Elisevetyl; "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *Epic Lazzzzzzzorz*

-Epic battle Commences; Kim fires Prime Bullets, Elise fires heart bullets.-
I can do heart bullets, but not prime bullets, cause I don't know how they look like :<
Oh and bawwwwwwwwqq lazorz. Danmakufu makes them look awful (at least the last time I tried it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen
I'll volunteer drawing cut scene image of me and len (zuro) if you ever make it cause I can't be assed to draw more.
yay! thanks qq

This is only gonna take forrreeeeveeeer though.

edit:I found a SakuyaA and ReimuC. But ewww ReimuC. Takes forever to kill stuff cause I like to hug the bottom qq
I guess I'll start with Zuro then. Oh crap, what am I gonna name all the spellcards ;_;

07-10-2010   #16 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
I can do heart bullets, but not prime bullets, cause I don't know how they look like :<
They look like prime pots obviously, and do 5x the damage of normal bullets!

Other than that I have no ideas.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

07-10-2010   #17 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
They look like prime pots obviously, and do 5x the damage of normal bullets!

Other than that I have no ideas.
i can do that (whenever I have time to dig through to find some pictures of prime pots). I think instead ill enlarge them because you die in one hit in shumps :u

07-10-2010   #18 (permalink)
Forever AFK
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlineAika OnlineVindictus
Awards Event WinnerWiki Task ForceLucky StreakLooter

Kukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud ofKukiko has much to be proud of
IGN: Kukiko | Tsukebumi
Class: Saint | Saint lt_bard
Level: 85 | 75
Guild: SkyLore|Solstice

I can help with art of some sort if you're desperate still looking for someone to do it.
I have too much free time and need motivation to complete something (because doing art with a mouse takes forever '-').

Aika (Feonir): Kukiko - 85 Saint | Enzeru - 59 Sentinel | Utae - 61 Pistoleer | Tsukebumi - 75 Saint
Proud member of the guild SkyLore.

07-10-2010   #19 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
i can do that (whenever I have time to dig through to find some pictures of prime pots). I think instead ill enlarge them because you die in one hit in shumps :u
They're in this image:

9th row down, the green winged potion.

Maybe make them 5 times as large as the normal bullets, so they're 5 times harder to avoid?

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

07-10-2010   #20 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
ElswordLa Tale

Ceroblitz has a spectacular aura aboutCeroblitz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Aequoriai/Abstruse/2xe/in
Class: Strider RuinWalker Duelist Elemental master lt_blader
Level: 195 / 143 / 140 / 143
Guild: Infiniti

What is that... purple pot.... 1000%.... exp... what...