ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Fandom (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-fandom/)
-   -   Who wants to be in a "fangame"? (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-fandom/78484-who-wants-fangame.html)

Sandrie 07-02-2010 02:06 PM

Who wants to be in a "fangame"?

Hi guys. If you don't know what this about, here's a quick synopsis.

1.I have no life so I need something to do, so I'm making a danmaku (STG, SHUMP, vertical shooting game, touhou, whatever) game stage based on kim/latale.
2. I made a prebeta of it (shameless advertisement here), if you care to flametest it.
3. I'm pushing my (and the program im using's) coding limits by saying I want to make gimmicky bosses, one for each type of player character I have (I have 6 spots, maybe 8-10 if I can get a hold of a SakuyaA/B, or make my own I guess).
It's kinda like most stage 4 bosses in touhou. Patchy has different spellcards based on your player, Satori, IN stage 4 with marisa/reimu, blah blah.

Anyway off to the real reason for this threda. This is for voulunteeringnominating some victimslatalers to get beat up by touhou people to be midbosses. You can nominate yourself or other people(with permission please), as long as you can think of a funny/good reason they are a midboss. If you need an example (they are images):

This is the current "plot". Reimu/Marisa/Sanae are in some strange place, and run into someone named Conflagrate. But before that, they run into someone else. Which of course they greet "warmly" (also known as randomly attacking). Hilarity, and random blurting of memes/jokes/whatnot ensues.

Stuffs you get if you get picked:
1.cameo in my lolgame
2.You get your shiny name in my credits
3. warm fuzzy feeling for halping someone in need
4.??????
5.Profit!

Now for the problem part. I can't draw. So that means even if I pick you I might not be able to get someone else to draw/sprite for me. Which means I can't guarantee you in it (unless you want a horrible MS paint rendition of you or something). Yeah, this is also assuming that danmakufu doesn't blow up on me or I give up because of danmakufu. I'm already mad because I can't change the game frame. So yeah.

So I will say, yes giving me art/sprites will make me much more likely to add you. That being said, nominate away!

Player Characters I have are Reimu/Marisa defaults from Perfect Cherry Blossom, and ports of UFO Sanae if that means anything. (Someone like a blader would have to be paired with ReimuB, otherwise all the spellcards will time out :u)

Okay I hope that wasn't extremely confuzzling.

tl;dr: Put name and silly dialogue here if you want to be in an loltouhou latale parody game thing. Gimme art and sprites and I give you +points.

Zuro 07-03-2010 01:36 PM

This would be perfect the the GB. LOL

Consisting of:
Nick
Pie
Hira
Jerry
Zuro
Wen

Basically getting Kim to join the legion of the GB??? I'm sure they'll post here later or something with more ideas after they see this post.

BoredomKillz 07-03-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuro (Post 1282035)

Consisting of:
Nick
Pie
Hira
Jerry
Zuro
Wen

Basically getting Kim to join the legion of the GB??? I'm sure they'll post here later or something with more ideas after they see this post.

i vote this, you have to do the good idea that the idiot produces once every few years /o/

Bacon 07-03-2010 03:47 PM

I am for this idea. But as the final last boss, make me impossible to beat so they won't have a chance to get me to join the GB kthx. I am gamebreaking.

MisterGlass 07-03-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuro (Post 1282035)

Consisting of:
Pie
Pie
Pie
Nick
Hira
Jerry
Zuro
Wen

There, fixed it up a bit.

BoredomKillz 07-03-2010 06:14 PM

dont project your fantasies of having multiple mes on to a game nick >: its not healthy

and kim obviously we would be the bosses not you ;D

Hiratori 07-03-2010 06:17 PM

Lol GB bosses go.

gordonschumway 07-03-2010 06:18 PM

This thread needs more Vocaloid on piano

Sandrie 07-03-2010 09:30 PM

Uh yeah that's cool stuff bro

Oh what do you guys mean by GB? -lost- ._.

And while I'm at, anyone good a japanese? I need to make some kool name for this lol (probably has to start with
東方), so eastern land of the scarlet....bacon?

edit: although man this is gonna suck, I'll need art for everyone, and at least a sprite for everyone...if I want it animated...that's...3-12 per Q_Q

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon (Post 1282084)
I am for this idea. But as the final last boss, make me impossible to beat so they won't have a chance to get me to join the GB kthx. I am gamebreaking.

I'm making a normal and lunatic mode. Might as well throw an impossible one.

Zuro 07-03-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacon (Post 1270858)
Gay Brigade
The gayest guys on my b/l. Made me rage at their convos.
<These are the ranks I put them in, but the president voted himself in>
President: Nick- I have a life so yeah. I have so much proof you couldn't handle the truth. Also, you're fat. /afk
Vice President: Pie- 1-10umad? When I first started playing this game, you were the first person I noticed on this forum and I wanted to add you really bad for some reason. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.
Add me to fb kthx. I give u lots of hira-faces or w/e faces you want.
Secretary: Hira- The only cool guy in this group. Too bad he's gay. Thanks for the anime recommendations man.
Treasurer: Zuro- You suck, gay, retarded, and gay. I was gonna make you president but nick insisted. No, I jk. Cool dude, random msns are random.
Treasuerer's *****: Wen- Yeah, you can guess what the censored is. It was my idea to add her, look where you guys are now. I ruined her life. Have a good one wen.
Trash Bin Boy: Jerry- I had to do it. Can't believe we're almost twins.

That should explain it.

And great work takes up great time. ;D

Sandrie 07-03-2010 09:36 PM

koolness nao draw me sprites and your all in /shot

I'll seriously consider it. It's just I promised a spot or two to other peoples. brb getting SakuyaA/B

Bacon 07-03-2010 09:47 PM

^Teach me how.

Sephiroth 07-03-2010 10:35 PM

I demand to be the angry Templezbian that rages on how Kim abandoned her.

Seph/Elisevetyl; "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME D8<!!!!!!"

Kim; "I do! BUT I LOVE PRIMES MOAR!!!"

Elisevetyl; "YOUR HANDS ARE PRUNED FROM FAPPING WITH PRIME-JUICE TOO MUCH, I DEMAND YOUR LOVE."

Kim; "I LOVE YOU BUT I-I....I LOVE PRIMES MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

-que Lady Gaga Music-

'WhoooooOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooa h, want your primes in my pants. Rah-rah-rah-a-ah, Your Primes Roma-ma, Kim's Primes Oh-la-la, want them in my pants."

Kim; "NEVER."

Elisevetyl; "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER THE RANKINGS!"

Kim; "YOU ONLY WANT TO TAKE OVER MY PRIME-STASH. YOU FIEND."

Elisevetyl; "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *Epic Lazzzzzzzorz*

-Epic battle Commences; Kim fires Prime Bullets, Elise fires heart bullets.-

Wen 07-04-2010 01:35 AM

I'll volunteer drawing cut scene image of me and len (zuro) if you ever make it cause I can't be assed to draw more.

Sandrie 07-04-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephiroth (Post 1282257)
I demand to be the angry Templezbian that rages on how Kim abandoned her.

Seph/Elisevetyl; "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME D8<!!!!!!"

Kim; "I do! BUT I LOVE PRIMES MOAR!!!"

Elisevetyl; "YOUR HANDS ARE PRUNED FROM FAPPING WITH PRIME-JUICE TOO MUCH, I DEMAND YOUR LOVE."

Kim; "I LOVE YOU BUT I-I....I LOVE PRIMES MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

-que Lady Gaga Music-

'WhoooooOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooa h, want your primes in my pants. Rah-rah-rah-a-ah, Your Primes Roma-ma, Kim's Primes Oh-la-la, want them in my pants."

Kim; "NEVER."

Elisevetyl; "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER THE RANKINGS!"

Kim; "YOU ONLY WANT TO TAKE OVER MY PRIME-STASH. YOU FIEND."

Elisevetyl; "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *Epic Lazzzzzzzorz*

-Epic battle Commences; Kim fires Prime Bullets, Elise fires heart bullets.-

I can do heart bullets, but not prime bullets, cause I don't know how they look like :<
Oh and bawwwwwwwwqq lazorz. Danmakufu makes them look awful (at least the last time I tried it)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wen (Post 1282342)
I'll volunteer drawing cut scene image of me and len (zuro) if you ever make it cause I can't be assed to draw more.

yay! thanks qq

This is only gonna take forrreeeeveeeer though.

edit:I found a SakuyaA and ReimuC. But ewww ReimuC. Takes forever to kill stuff cause I like to hug the bottom qq
I guess I'll start with Zuro then. Oh crap, what am I gonna name all the spellcards ;_;

Manabi 07-10-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandrie (Post 1282440)
I can do heart bullets, but not prime bullets, cause I don't know how they look like :<

They look like prime pots obviously, and do 5x the damage of normal bullets! :py35:

Other than that I have no ideas.

Sandrie 07-10-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maestro4k (Post 1288282)
They look like prime pots obviously, and do 5x the damage of normal bullets! :py35:

Other than that I have no ideas.

i can do that (whenever I have time to dig through to find some pictures of prime pots). I think instead ill enlarge them because you die in one hit in shumps :u

Kukiko 07-10-2010 12:30 PM

I can help with art of some sort if you're desperate still looking for someone to do it.
I have too much free time and need motivation to complete something (because doing art with a mouse takes forever '-').

Manabi 07-10-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandrie (Post 1288302)
i can do that (whenever I have time to dig through to find some pictures of prime pots). I think instead ill enlarge them because you die in one hit in shumps :u

They're in this image:

http://animemaestro.com/latale/image...ETC_ICON06.PNG

9th row down, the green winged potion.

Maybe make them 5 times as large as the normal bullets, so they're 5 times harder to avoid?

Ceroblitz 07-10-2010 06:19 PM

What is that... purple pot.... 1000%.... exp... what...