ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Fandom (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-fandom/)
-   -   Help Me Recreate Annastra! (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-fandom/61521-help-me-recreate-annastra.html)

LilPhenyl 10-23-2009 07:11 PM

Help Me Recreate Annastra!
 
Okay, so, yeah. Annastra is a sexy name for a bard. Amirite? Anyway, I really like the name (the way it rolls of the tongue) and the look of the character. But I'm not entirely sure what to get my character to make her look like Annastra.

I suppose the closest thing to her bow would be the Alice Bow and the hairstyle could be the "Tied Back Hairstyle". As for the color, I'm unsure... It looks white, but perhaps there's a blue tint in it... Which color do you think is the best?

Next part! What outfit would be closest to what Annastra is wearing?

(Something tells me this should go in the question section... Buuuuut... I dunno.)

KouNeeSama 10-23-2009 08:13 PM

err.. giving a photo source of annastra would help

LilPhenyl 10-23-2009 08:23 PM

It doesn't appear? I see it on my screen... Oh well. Here she is:

Image: Annastra Servatika | Atelier Iris 3 Art Gallery

Manabi 10-23-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilPhenyl (Post 1025203)
It doesn't appear? I see it on my screen... Oh well. Here she is:

Image: Annastra Servatika | Atelier Iris 3 Art Gallery

You hot-linked the image, the site blocks hot-linking. It shows for you because you'd already loaded it and it's in your browser cache.

Hot-linking is theft of resources and very rude to site owners. You shouldn't do it. Be thankful they didn't just rewrite it to show some rude image or warning instead. Many site owners do.

KouNeeSama 10-23-2009 09:01 PM

oh that one.. maybe tomorrow i'll try something on the chara sim

Kebin 10-23-2009 09:03 PM

Obviously the blue bow that goes on the head, and the things you mentioned. the eyes of MeowTan (post right above me) would match well. Maybe a little lighter? Would the dark magician dress be off?

Sprinkles 03-05-2010 06:49 PM

What I came up with:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ime/LT/one.pnghttp://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ime/LT/two.png

The second one is more altered, but I think we have all the items for it released. xD

Edit: o.x Totally missed the dates on the original posts, delete/ignore please? orz

LilPhenyl 03-07-2010 01:07 PM

lolz

I wound up deleting Annastra anyways. How 2 delete level 95 bard???

Lime 03-07-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprinkles (Post 1175122)
What I came up with:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ime/LT/one.pnghttp://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ime/LT/two.png

The second one is more altered, but I think we have all the items for it released. xD

Edit: o.x Totally missed the dates on the original posts, delete/ignore please? orz

Don't worry, i won't let that cute design go to waste 8D

-steals for WarLoli-

Edit: Wat @ your photobucket being named Tainted-Lime? Q____Q

Sprinkles 03-09-2010 08:18 AM

-totally did not once delete a level 126 bard, totally-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lime (Post 1176789)
Don't worry, i won't let that cute design go to waste 8D

-steals for WarLoli-

Edit: Wat @ your photobucket being named Tainted-Lime? Q____Q

XD Glad it was at least useful to someone.

I'm also Limey on LT. :DD And blame GaiaOnline. Had the name .-Tainted-Lime-. on there for years. (Limes = best fruit ever.)

SOC 03-09-2010 08:31 AM

^

I think Lime just fell in love. :py01:

Lime 03-09-2010 08:56 AM

ROFL SOC xD

So wow, you're that Limey? lol! I remember a few months back me and a friend saw your IGN and was like, so which one is the clone of the other? xD

Rested 03-09-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprinkles (Post 1178387)
-totally did not once delete a level 126 bard, totally-


XD Glad it was at least useful to someone.

I'm also Limey on LT. :DD And blame GaiaOnline. Had the name .-Tainted-Lime-. on there for years. (Limes = best fruit ever.)

wouldnt a tainted lime be a lemon xD ?

Sprinkles 03-09-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lime (Post 1178407)
ROFL SOC xD

So wow, you're that Limey? lol! I remember a few months back me and a friend saw your IGN and was like, so which one is the clone of the other? xD

Aww, so we're clones separated at... uh, scientific creation? XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rested (Post 1178411)
wouldnt a tainted lime be a lemon xD ?

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...2d0c794701.jpg
Like that? :D

Rested 03-09-2010 09:23 AM

omg so thats where sprite and serria mist comes from :o

Lime 03-09-2010 11:34 AM

xD Lemon-lime pic is win.

LilPhenyl 03-09-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprinkles (Post 1178420)

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DOOOooOOoOOONE?!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.